Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 11:10 PM

Torie went up to her own room and flopped down on the bed, smiling and thinking of Ryan. She fell asleep, dreaming of him.
~
Alex laughed at her situation, loving the powerful feeling.

((going to be leaving soon-ish. When the game is over))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 11:16 PM

Ella sat on the bed, "So, Mikey..." She winked at him, "A room all to ourselves..."
-
"Don't trust him, Heather."

"Because he's so much less trustworthy than you, right, Kyle?" Heather rolled her eyes.

"I never said I was trustworthy." Kyle shrugged. "So is that all you wanted?"

"No, that's not all. Want a quick one?" Heather smirked at him.

Kyle looked at all the inmates, "They're just going to continue to make fun of you."

"I don't care, you're my boyfriend." Heather said, getting on her knees and starting an x-scene filled with hoots and hollers from the rest of the guys in the holding cells.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 11:20 PM

Mike smirked. "Yes, we do. Any ideas, babe." He asked, sitting down next to her and kissing her neck.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "And they say I am scum."

((alrighty be back on in 1/2 hour))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:34 PM

Ella started kissing Mike while taking her clothes off.
-
Quinton, still preoccupied with Heather, said to Alex, "Keep your comments to yourself. Heather and I are not scum, we're in our own twisted version of love, right babe?"

She came back up and did up his fly for him. "Our own sick, crazy, twisted love. I love you so much, baby."

Quinton laughed and sat back down on his bed, "Yeah, whatever you say babe."

"Correct answer is: I love you too."

"I really like you too, Heather." Quinton said with a smirk. He then said to Alex, "I still think you're just jealous 'cuz you're not getting laid, and you probably won't get laid for the rest of your life since Torie will never like you. Hell, Ella was probably your first and only, 'cuz you're such a loser."

"Kyle, tell me you love me."

"Shut up, Heather. I don't love-" He stopped and then said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that. I really like you Heather, but love is such a strong word."

One of the inmates yelled over, "I'll tell you I love you if you do me next."

Heather ignored them and folded her arms, "Kyle. I cannot believe you right now."

"REALLY LIKE is almost love."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 11:47 PM

Alex rolled his eyes. "Please, as if I would allow that girl to be my first. You might want to tell your girlfriend that you love her, or else she might actually believe that you are using her."
~
Mike str*pped his clothes off and they went into an x-scene

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:57 PM

"Heather, I love you. Are you happy now?"

"No." Heather shook her head, "You have to mean it."

"I love you. I can't want to get out of here so we can be together." He lied.

"I still don't believe you. Do you have any money on you? I'll forgive you if you give me money."

Quinton laughed and looked through his wallet, taking out a four $20 bills. "That's literally all I have. Don't ask me for more."

"$80? I guess that'll do... Crack isn't cheap. I don't forgive you though." She pocketed the money, "Next time I say I love you, you better say it back."

"Yeah, yeah. I will."

She turned to Alex, "What do you mean I might actually believe he's using me?"

"He doesn't believe that I care about you and... and that I love you." Quinton said through clenched teeth, not wanting to say it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 12:00 AM

"Dear, dear Heather. You are merely a pawn in a game of chess and the day you realize that will be hilarious." Alex said. "Until then, you will be a cute little pawn." He smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM

Heather stared at him, "What do you mean by that? I'm not a pawn, I'm Kyle's girlfriend. Kyle, tell him I'm more than just a pawn!" She turned and looked at her boyfriend.

Quinton halfheartedly said, "Of course you're not just a pawn, Heather. I have no reason to use you. Why could we just end on a happy note? Alex is just jealous that he doesn't have you, babe. He's trying to ruin things between us out of jealousy."

Of course, Quinton was only using Heather for his sexual gain and for his entertainment, but he didn't want her to know that.

"I'm not sure I believe you."

"He calls you a wh*re right to your face, why would what he says have any merit?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 12:09 AM

"Because what do I have to gain from you two breaking up?" Alex countered, quite amused. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 12:19 AM

"Heather-"

"Kyle, if you're using me, I'm going to look like such a fool. I've been standing up for you to everyone else. Everyone said you were bad news, and you were using me, and they wanted me to break up with you... But I chose you, because I love you. Don't make me look like an idiot."

"How about you go home-"

"I DON'T HAVE A HOME BECAUSE OF YOU. My parents kicked me out, remember?"

"I meant go to Patrick's... Calm down, and come back some other time after you've thought about things. I'm the only one who cares about you, Heather. Alex is using you to get Torie, and all of your friends dislike you. But not me, I love you."

"God, I want to p*ss you off right now, just to get back at you for being an @sshole." She turned around, her back to him, and said, "Any boys want me to give them a special kiss?"

"HEATHER." Quinton grabbed her ponytail and pulled it, her head hitting the cell bars hard. "F*cking THINK for a minute. You're acting like a maniac."

She ripped her hair from his hands and rubbed the back of her head, "Ouch, that hurt."