Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 10:16 PM

Once they got to Mike's place, he grabbed his tooth brush and tooth paste, deodorant, and some other necessities. Then he threw in a pair of pants, shorts, two tops, extra boxers, socks, and a belt. He threw it all into a duffle bag. "See, everything you have and in a smaller bag." He teased.
~
Torie looked at her. "Don't you 'some friend' me. I gave you a place to stay when your parent's kicked you out, I tried to help you, and I have always been there for you. You threw it all in my face and against the wall. But I need to pack and like I said, I will think about it. You made your own bed, Heather. We all tried to reason with you but you wouldn't listen. Now you can lie in the bed you made." Torie opened her front door and shut it behind her, not bothering to wait for her response.

Yoda was sleeping on the couch. Torie ran over and picked him up, smothering him with love. Yoda mewed in protest. Torie was over the moon after the visit she just had. She was smiling, giggling, almost like she was high on something. She took Yoda upstairs and started to pack.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 10:21 PM

Ella laughed, "That's the difference between men and women."
-
Heather rolled her eyes and walked back to Patrick's. She hated everyone right now, other than Patrick and Kyle. She hoped Torie decided to go. If she didn't go, she didn't know how else she'd get the money.

((You can skip whenever))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:27 PM

Mike laughed with her and then they walked to Torie's. When they walked through the door, Torie was bringing her suitcase down. She had one outfit for each interview, some intimates, an outfit to out and about in, and a nice outfit just in case. She also had all of her toiletries. When she saw Mike and Ella, she squealed and hugged them both, looking happier than she had in a while.

Mike chuckled and hugged her back. "Wow. I didn't know you were so excited to go to these interviews."

"I got to see Ryan today. And he recognized me even while in disguise." She said, smiling from ear to ear.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 10:32 PM

"OHMYGOSH, Torie, that's awesome!" Ella joined their hug. "I am so happy for you."
-
Ryan was also in a fantastic mood. He told Dave all about what happened. Dave high-fived him, "Awesome, dude. We can leave together. Best friends for life." He laughed. "And I'm glad you remembered your girlfriend, and that she came to see you. It was a good day for you, it sucks that I missed it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:35 PM

Torie smiled at Ella. "And he remembers you guys, just not the names. He called you Matt and Emma. His memories are there just not solid anymore. But still remembers, even after long hours in therapy and them trying to force his memories out of him, he still remembers." She looked at the time. "But we should be going. Its almost time to catch the plane and we are all going to need a good nights rest."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Ella nodded, but was somewhat upset he didn't remember her name. xD
-
Heather quickly checked on Patrick, making sure he was still functioning, and told him that she would be going to the police station again because she missed her boyfriend. Patrick didn't have much of a response, and Heather headed down to the station.

It was becoming routine to walk down the hallway and see Quinton in his cell.

"Hey, baby, I'll give you some money if you come over here."

"I'll give you the $12 in my pocket if you do for me what you did for your boyfriend."

"Maybe by the time you do all of us, you'll have enough cash for your fine and a burger."

Heather was incredibly hurt by the words of the other inmates but she tried not to show it. She walked over to Quinton's cell and frowned, "Kyle, I missed you."

"I missed you too. Ignore all those losers. Did you talk to Torie?"

"Yeah, she's... being difficult."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:49 PM

So they headed off the airport and a couple hours later, they were landing in New York City. They waited for their bags and then, when they got all of them, went and caught a taxi. They were soon arriving at their hotel, The Hilton, and were checking in. Torie got both keys and handed one to Mike. "There you two go. You guys are in room 345. I am in room 178. If you need to call me, just dial the room number." She explained.
~
Alex laughed. "What? Did you expect her to come frolicking to the station when you asked? Oh course she is being difficult. It's Victoria."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 10:56 PM

"Alright, Tor. See you in the morning." Ella said with a smile. "Come on, Mike, let's go to our room."
-
Heather glared at Alex, "No. I only wish she wasn't being difficult. She keeps telling me she's too busy. Why can't you just find a different girl to chase?"

"Because he wants her dad's money and power." Quinton rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to give up yet. She says she might come by on Wednesday."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 11:01 PM

"Maybe. I have to been at my first interview at 8 am and that will take about 2 hours and then I have another interview at 11 and I will be out of that around 1." She explained.
~
Alex shrugged. "Hopefully she does."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:07 PM

"Holy busy schedule." Ella laughed. "All right, then we'll see you again when we see you. Have fun." She took Mike's hand and walked with him to their room.
-
"You're telling me. I need that money."

"You shouldn't do anything for Alex. Find another way, Heather."

"Well, Kyle, your fellow inmates suggested that I prostitute myself to them in exchange for a very small amount of money. Would you rather that?"

"No-"

"Then what other choices do I have?"

"I don't know, Alex is just such... scum. He probably won't even give you the money after you get Torie to come here."

"He better. And if Torie doesn't want to come, then I'll find another way."