Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 10:31 PM

Torie just rolled her eyes and ignored the text. She wiped her eyes and looked at Kevin. "How did you know it was me?" She asked, curious as to what gave her away.
~
"Yeah. I can't wait to just get away from here for a couple hours." He replied. "And I have to pack as well. Have you seen Torie today?" He asked, wondering if they needed to wait.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 10:35 PM

"I saw you looking at Ryan's file when we were in the file room, and just like Ryan, I recognized that locket around your neck. I remember you wearing it at the party." Kevin laughed.
-
Heather was not amused, and she went and waited in front of Torie's house.
-
Ella shook her head, "Nope. She wasn't in any of our classes together."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:40 PM

"Oh, ok. Good. I was afraid it I was doing something that I was known to do. The locket never comes off tho, except when I am sleeping." She confessed, grabbing his folder out of the stack. "You don't mind if I take this right?"

Shelly shook her head. "Nope. Those files are for another project. Ryan's wasn't needed. I just let it slide for you."

Torie smiled and they were soon pulling up to her house. She grabbed her stuff. "Bye Kevin. Bye Shelly." She said.
~
He nodded. "I guess she didn't come at all then. Weird. I guess we will have to ask her when we get to her house then. Want me to walk you home?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Ella nodded, "I'd love that."
-
Heather was sitting on the front step, just waiting. o_O
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Torie walked up to her door, smiling like a goof. She was so absorbed into her own thoughts that she didn't notice Heather until she was almost on top of her. "Ahhh!" She said, taking a step back. "Heather? What are you doing here?"
~
So Mike walked her home.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 10:53 PM

"I'm here to ask you to go see Alex." Heather said as she ran a hand through her unwashed hair, "Please. Like I said yesterday, all you have to do is go there and tell him that you hate his guts and never want to see him again."
-
Ella packed up all the basics, some PJs, a couple pairs of underwear, an extra bra, some shirts, some jeans, her dress, and a pair of heels. She had told her parents in the morning that she was going on a field trip. When asked why they never had to pay or sign any papers, Ella lied and said that Torie paid and that they must have forgotten that they already did sign the permission form. She walked back out with a big suitcase. "Ready!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 10:56 PM

Mike looked at the big suitcase. "Uh, we are only going to be gone like 12 hours. Why do you need such a big suitcase?" He asked, puzzled.
~
"Look, I really don't have the time at the moment. I have to catch a play in about 3 hours." Torie replied. "Besides, why is this so important?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:01 PM

Ella blushed. "I don't know, because I don't know what I'll need to wear when we get there, and then I'll have to change on the way back... Anything I don't need I'll leave at Torie's."
-
"Because..." Heather frowned. "Alex agreed to give me money to pay my possession fine if I could get you to go and talk to him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 11:04 PM

Mike nodded. "Ok, off to my house then." He said, taking her bag.
~
Torie laughed. "Of course he would say that. Look. I really don't have the time today or tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday, but I can't promise anything."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:08 PM

Ella gladly let him take her bag, as the walked to his place.
-
"But..." Heather sighed. "Fine. I'm not going to force you. I should be heading back to Patrick's. I don't trust him alone right now, he's been smoking crack all day. Thanks anyway, Torie. Some friend you are."