Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 08:05 PM

Torie's smile grew. "Someone special gave this to me." She choked out. "But how many therapy sessions do you have a day? How long are they?" She repeated Kevin's questions.

It killed her that he couldn't use her name. She kept taking deep breaths, as she was full of happiness and joy, despite the conditions which she was seeing him under.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 08:16 PM

"Normally one, but some days I have two, if there's an emergency... I don't remember why, but it seems like I'm the only person that even happens to. Most of them are short, maybe half an hour, but some are 1-2 hours long. I had one the other day that was 6 hours long. It sucked." He said, still not taking his eyes off Torie, "Are you sure I don't know you?"

((Jane Jillian(Ryan's Mom) ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 08:21 PM

"Do you know why you were brought in for such a long session?" Shelly asked.

Yes, yes you know me. I am your girlfriend. I am the person you promised to fight for, promised to remember. I am the person who promised to never let you forget. Her heart screamed.

Shelly realized that Torie was about to spill her guts and quickly added. "No, I'm sorry, but you don't know a Lindsey Hall."

((And pretty!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM

"No. No clue. It happened after some sort of protest. And... are you sure? She looks like someone I know, I just can't-"

"Be brave, Torie. If I forget you, you need to make me remember. Here." He handed the locket over to Torie, "That was my mother's. Take good care of it. Whenever I look at it, it reminds me of her. Hopefully, now, it will remind you of me. I love you, Torie."

Ryan stopped, and his eyes widened as he realized who he was talking to, "I do know you... Torie." A fold of emotion caught him as he stood up and hugged her tightly, remembering bits and pieces of memories again.

Kevin cleared his throat, "On that note, we need to leave."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 08:42 PM

Torie hugged him back, tears streaming from her eyes. "I love you." She whispered, burying her head in his neck. She gave herself a couple seconds of this joy and then pulled away, kissing him softly. "But Kevin is right. We have to leave. If they think that you are remembering again, who knows what they will do. I'm sorry to trick you, but I had to see you."

Shelly smiled because this meant that the drugs were, in fact, not working.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 08:48 PM

"I... I love you too, babe. I don't want you to leave." Ryan's eyes were glossy, as he was just about to start crying too.

"She can't stay, Ryan. Sit back down, and try to calm yourself. Like Torie said, we don't want them knowing you remember. I'm sure you two will see each other again soon." Kevin said, hating to be a downer but it was necessary.

Ryan sat down, and almost simultaneously, Dr. Martin came into the room. "Is everyone done asking questions? It's been half an hour."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 08:55 PM

Shelly nodded. "Yes. Thank you, Ryan for your participation." She said. "Lindsey, Kevin. After you."

Torie shot him a small smile and then frowned, as if she was just upset with the situation.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 09:15 PM

Heather texted Torie about visiting Alex. Can U go 2day? She usually texted in full sentences, but she was too sh*tfaced to do so, at the moment.

-

Ella was done school and met up with Mike at the meeting spot.

-

Dr. Martin walked Ryan directly to his office. "Ryan, sit down."

"No pill?" Ryan raised a brow as he sat on the couch.

"No. No pill." Dr. Martin poured himself a class of brandy, and then offered Ryan some. "Fancy a drink?"

"I don't drink..."

"I didn't want to seem rude, but I was never going to give you any anyway, I expected you to say no. Ryan, I'm sure you're not aware, but there is a camera in that visiting room." He said, sitting down on his own armchair with his class of brandy.

Ryan bit his lip, "No. I didn't know that." He mumbled, worried that Dr. Martin would erase his memories of Torie.

"Luckily for you, I was the only one watching and I switched the tape after I saw you hug your girlfriend." He swirled his drink around, "It was quite the sweet moment."

"Are... Are you going to erase my memories of that?"

"No. Did you take a pill? I have no intention of erasing your memories anymore Ryan."

"Wh-What?"

"I cannot do it. This past week has been very difficult for me, just as it has been for you, Mr. Zucker. I have been taking my own personal notes on your progress, and I have developed an opinion that does not agree with the opinion of The Program. I do not believe you are sick, but I am afraid your continuous remembering-forgetting cycle is damaging your mind. It is not healthy to you for me to continue erasing your memories of Torie."

"So... you're not going to make me forget her again?"

"I am not. No. I am actually going to recommend to my employer that you are granted an early leave."

"Wh-What?" Ryan was still in absolute shock. "You're going to help me get out early?"

"Yes. I am going to present my findings, which is that you only acted violent to, as stupid of you as it was, protect your friends."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"Unfortunately, you will need to stay here a little while longer while my request for your release is under review. I am guessing you'll be able to leave around the time when your friend Dave does, as long as my request goes through."

"Are we going to have any more therapy?"

"No, Ryan, we're not. HOWEVER, we will need to keep up appearances, so you will still be brought to me once a day for your 'therapy' session, but there will be no pills. No questions - unless, of course, you want to talk. I am still your therapist, but I will no longer be a part of erasing your memories."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 09:20 PM

Shelly lead Torie and Kevin outside to her car and got in.

Torie got in and took the wig off, crying. "He remembers." She said, happily. "He remembers." She looked at her phone and shook her head. Busy, maybe later.

"Yes, he does. And that is what I was hoping for. Those drugs are really not working. They are merely suppressing memories but with the right triggers they can be brought back. I don't know if this is for every person but if it works with one, then has to with other." Shelly replied, smiling.
~
Mike met up with Ella. "Hey." He smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM

Ur alwayz busy pleaaaase.

-

"Hey Mike. You excited for the trip?" Ella said with a smile. "I still need to go home and pack."

-

"Thank you SOOOOO much, Stan." Ryan laughed and hugged the older gentleman.

"Don't mention it, Ryan. You're like a son to me. I want to see you happy. This is not the right place for you, and I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it sooner." Dr. Martin chuckled and gently pushed Ryan off of him. "Now get back to your room, I have to fill out a recommendation for early release form."

Ryan nodded, grinning ear to ear as her left the office and ran back to his room.