Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 05:31 PM

Senator James nodded. "Thank you, Dr. Martin." She said, leading Torie to that room. Once they stepped into the side where Torie would be watching, Shelly looked at her. "Are you ok? You don't have to continue through with this." She said, softly and quietly.

Torie shook her head. "No. I have to see him." She said, pushing tears back.

Shelly hugged her. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright." She whispered back.

When Dr. Martin walked in, Senator James smiled and let go of Torie. Torie kept her back to him as she pushed tears back and then turned, smiling.

"Is Ryan ready?" Senator James asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 05:34 PM

"Yes, he is waiting. I must inform you, Senator, that you are not allowed to ask him anything about the Resistance group, his mother's suicide, or about Ms. Freemon."

Ryan was spinning around in his chair, confused as to why anyone important would want to speak with him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM

Senator James was puzzled. "And why not, Dr. Martin? The committee and I would like to see just how well these drugs are working. With the resistance group growing as much popularity as it has, we need to make sure that these drugs are either working or not working. And if you claim that he has no memories of Miss Freemon, then why would asking a simple question hurt?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:43 PM

"It is not my rule." He sighed, "Fine, do as you please, but as I said before, Ryan is my favourite patient. I'd hate for him to go through another 6 hour long therapy session over this. I will leave you here, but note that I will be questioning Ryan about what you asked him in his next therapy session. Do not make me look foolish for allowing this. I will return in half an hour." He said as he left the room.

Ryan put his feet up on the table.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Torie walked over to the window and stared at Ryan. "Don't ask about me." She whispered.

Shelly nodded. "Of course. You can watch as long as you want. I will be in there." Senator James walked out of the room and into the room Ryan was in. "Hello Mr. Zucker. I am Senator Shelly James, but you can just call me Shelly." She said, warmly and sat down. "How are you feeling today?"

Torie gently put her hand against the glass, wishing she could just talk to him, hug him, be in the same room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:50 PM

"I'm fine. I already had my therapy session for today, and it was a breeze." Ryan paused and asked, "What's this about, anyway?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 05:54 PM

"I have been asked to come in and talk with a couple of patients and you are one of them. I just have a couple questions for you. There are no pills, so if you don't want to answer anything, just say so, ok?" She replied, smiling.

Torie started to get butterflies in her stomach again. Seeing him in person was so much better than on a computer screen.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:59 PM

"Ok, go ahead and ask whatever. I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can." Ryan said with a shrug.

The second man that had came in with them, a tall lanky man named Kevin, who had gone to make copies of the files returned to Torie with all the photocopied files. "Copies are done."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM

"Who are your friends outside of the Program?" She asked.

Torie spun around, startled by the voice. "OH!..thank you, Kevin." She said, holding her hand to over her heart. "Scared me half to death." She chuckled. "Senator James is with Mr. Zucker. Did you want to watch?" She grabbed a hold of her locket, always making sure that it was still there.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 06:07 PM

"Of course." Kevin said, watching the Senator.

Ryan thought for a moment. "Matt, Emma, and Torie. I don't remember them, and I think those two first names are wrong, but that last name is right. I wrote it on my bed. I've been told that's my girlfriend's name, but... I don't remember her."