Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 04:24 PM

Torie held onto the folder, tightly, and pursed her lips together. She didn't know what she expected, and this didn't surprise her, but it still angered something deep inside her. She continued to scroll down, looking for who is therapist was.

Senator James came up behind her. "Victoria, are you ok?" She whispered.

"Yes, Shelly. But look at this. They are erasing everything about him. His mother's suicide, his girlfriend, things that make him who he is."

"I know. Just relax. You will see him shortly, ok. He is one of a couple that I wish to speak to." She informed her.

Torie nodded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 04:36 PM

DR. STANLEY MARTIN THERAPY NOTES:

SESSION 1:
Ryan is resistant to taking the administrated, mandatory blue pill. He is injected forcefully by way of needle. Once he settles down, I go through the test questions:

MARTIN: What colour is the sky, Ryan? Is the sky yellow?

ZUCKER: No, it's blue.

MARTIN: Good. What is your age, Ryan?

ZUCKER: 17.

MARTIN: You are doing well. What is your sister's name? How old is she? 25, isn't she?

ZUCKER: Jane. And no, she's 23.

Subject responds well to questions. When given hints directing to the wrong answer he responds correctly. Administration of the pill, forcefully, appears to be successful. I continue to ask easy questions, such as his grades at school and his hobbies. Ryan now seems relaxed. He takes the yellow pill willingly after his session and leaves.

At this moment, Dr. Martin entered the room. "Hello, I was told that your group wishes to speak with me?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 04:42 PM

Senator James smiled. "Dr. Martin, Senator Shelly James. How are you today?" She asked, holding her hand out.

Torie turned and smiled. She kept her mouth closed and went back to reading the file. She wanted to do something to Dr. Martin. What that something was, she wasn't sure. She would have to figure out how to get him. The other two people with them were going through other files that they were interested in.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 04:52 PM

"I am doing quite well, thank you Senator. What is it you wished to speak to me about?"

SESSION 2:
Again, Mr. Zucker is reluctant to take the pill and puts up a fight, causing us to administer the medication forcefully for a second time.

Today, I ask Ryan about his mother.

MARTIN: Ryan, today I would like to talk to you about your mother, Jillian Zucker. Is this acceptable? I will not make you answer any question you don't want to. You may always say PASS if you would prefer not to answer.

Ryan nods, and I continue my questioning.

MARTIN: Your mother passed away when you were little, am I correct?

ZUCKER: I guess you could say she passed away, but that makes it sound like she died peacefully in her sleep. She took a whole bottle of pills and overdosed.

MARTIN: I am sorry to hear that, Ryan. How old were you when this occured?

ZUCKER: I was in 5.

MARTIN: Were you at school? In Kindergarten?

ZUCKER: I was in kindergarten, but I wasn't at school at the time... I...

MARTIN: Ryan, remember you may always pass the question if you so choose.

ZUCKER: No, I... Kindergarten is only for half the day. My mom picked me up from school and brought me home. I was playing soccer outside and I kicked the ball over the neighbours fence. I went inside to ask my mom to get it back for me, and... I found her in my parents' bedroom. I thought she was sleeping and I nudged her, but...

At this point, Mr. Zucker is visibly upset. I remind him once more he is allowed to skip questions, but due to the nature of the blue pill, he still feels inclined to tell me his story.

ZUCKER: She didn't wake up. I must have said, "Mommy, wake up!" at least 50 times, but she didn't talk. She didn't move. I... I called 911, like my dad had told me to do if anything bad ever happened. They came by, and I stood at the bottom of the stairs. An officer gave me a lollipop and tried to keep me busy, but when I saw them taking her, I screamed. They told me everything would be alright, and when my daddy came home I told him about what happened and he started crying, so I cried to. Then we went to school and picked up my sister on the way to the hospital but when we got there... It was too late. My dad tried to soften the blow, telling us she was an angel who was called back to Heaven, but... but even at 5 I knew that meant I was never going to see her again.

MARTIN: That's enough for today, Ryan. Thank you.

I gave him the yellow pill, and sent him back to his room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM

Torie closed the file, pushing back tears.

"Senator James, we are going to go get copies of these files." One of the others said, a big muscular male.

"This one as well." Torie said, putting Ryan's folder on top.

He nodded to her, and he and the other male left the room to go make copies.

"Dr. Martin, Miss Hill and I are here to speak to you about some of your patients. In particular, the resistance leader's boyfriend. What can you tell us about him?" Senator James replied.

Torie stood next to her, still mulling over what she just read.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:05 PM

Dr. Martin smiled, "Mr. Ryan Zucker. One of my favourite, yet most difficult patients. He's been fighting me since the beginning. He's a strong, bull-headed young man on the outside, but I believe him to be deeply troubled on the inside. I don't see him as a violent threat, but unfortunately if you've seen the documents, I must label him as such. It is unfortunate that I must see him under these circumstances - I quite like the boy, and in his case, it pains me to do what I do. If I had a son, I would be happy if he was half the person Mr. Zucker is."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Torie smiled. You have no idea, Doc.

Shelly nodded. "Have you been able to get any information about his girlfriend? Or have you already erased all of those memories?"

"Also, how has he been reacting to the protests? Especially the most recent one which was held right outside?" Torie asked, curious.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:14 PM

"Unfortunately," His smile turned to a more serious frown, "I must do what is asked of me by my employer. What is asked, is that all memories of Tor - sorry, Victoria Freemon, Mr. Zucker calls her Torie - must be erased as soon as possible. Due to Mr. Zucker seeing the protests, we have had to work to erase these memories quicker than proper protocol dictates. The last 3 days have been extraordinarily difficult, as I've been having therapy sessions with Ryan lasting many many hours. At this point, and I am not pleased to say this, I do not believe he has any recollection of Ms. Freemon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 05:17 PM

Torie nodded, biting the inside of her cheek as hard as she could. "That is unfortunate. We were hoping to talk to him about her." Torie replied, wondering if this had been a good idea.

"Nevertheless, I would like to speak to him. Is that possible, Dr. Martin?" Senator James asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 05:25 PM

"Of course. I will have him sent to the private visiting room. If you go through the door into the public visiting room, there will be a door on the opposite side that will take you to a larger, private room that looks much like a police interrogation room. We rarely use that room, so I'm sure it's free to use at the moment." Dr. Martin left the room and went to get Ryan.

He approached Ryan, who was alone since Dave had gone to the Community Center, personally in the common room. Ryan was shocked to see him, "Stan? You never come to take me to therapy in person. What's the occasion?"

"Ryan, will you be willing to talk to Senator James? She asked specifically to speak to you."

"Who's Senator James? Like, a state Senator?"

"Yes, Ryan."

"Why would they want to talk to me, Doc?"

For obvious reasons, Dr. Martin couldn't tell Ryan that it had anything to do with the Resistance or him being Torie's boyfriend. "I am not sure, but it will be a private meeting."

Ryan shrugged and went to the private visiting room with Dr. Martin. He sat in the patient's chair and waited, and Dr. Martin went to the other side of the glass.