Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 02:06 PM

Alex shrugged. "And your point is. Money is nothing. Torie's family's power is something."
-
Torie knocked on the door to the senators house and was immediately brought into the dining room and given a plate of food. They all started talking about general stuff: the weather, media, simple things.
-
Mike sighed and went upstairs to his room, falling asleep.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 02:11 PM

"My point is that you're pathetic, is all." Quinton laughed.
-
Patrick threw a hardcore sex, drugs, and booze party, so most people stayed the night. The small bachelor apartment was packed with people passed out on the ground or on the bed, or in Heather's case, passed out on the bathroom floor.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 02:37 PM

"And you are a egotistical b*stard who likes to break woman." Alex replied, smoothly.
~
Torie and the ladies eventually started to talk about the Program, including some new ideas and solutions as well as a way to bring people who have been in the program back into society without complications.

Once everyone had left, Senator James brought Torie into her study. "Wine, Victoria?"

"No, thank you." She replied, sitting in one of the chairs. "Thank you the lovely evening, Senator." She smiled.

"No problem, dear. I wanted to talk to you alone, tho. Make sure that you were doing ok and that you didn't need anything." Senator James said, pouring herself a glass of red wine. "And please, call me Shelly." She sat down across from Torie.

"I am doing fine. A little exhausted, but nothing unusual." Torie replied.

"Then I have a proposition for you."

Torie raised a brow, wondering if this was another bribe.

"I am going into the Program tomorrow to see what type of damage they are doing to these kids. I want you to come with."

Torie paused. "Um..I'm not allowed in there. So how am I supposed to get in there."

"Easy. A wig and who will question a senator?"

Torie laughed. "Sure, and what about school?"

"I will write you a note. Again, senator." She laughed.

((Sorry, grandparents cleaning lady loves to talk))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 02:46 PM

"I am strong and charming, you are weak and scummy. We've been through this before. You go ahead and keep being pathetic, I'm going to bed."

((Skip?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Torie nodded. "What time shall I be here?"

"10 am." Shelly replied.

"Ok. Thank you again for the lovely night. I will see you in the morning." Torie got up and left the Senator's house, going home and fell asleep.

((Next Day))

Senator James called the school to inform them that Torie would not be in school that day.
~
Mike woke up and texted Ella. Morning Beautiful. He sent, getting ready.

Torie woke up but didn't bother getting ready, she would after everyone left.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 02:56 PM

Ella was already on her way to Torie's when Mike texted. You're too nice to me, Mike.
-
Ryan had his therapy session in the early morning, and then went with Dave to the cafeteria for breakfast. He had a breakfast sandwich on toast. "Toast is soggy."

Dave laughed, "What else is new? Why can't they make us forget how sh*tty the food is here, am I right?"

Ryan laughed as well. His therapy session hadn't been incredibly intensive that morning, so he was in a good mood. "Dave, how much longer you got here?"

"Hm. You've been here exactly 2 weeks, so I have 6 days left, I think. On that note, I'm not gonna be here most of today. They're taking me to the Community Center this afternoon. Oh, and my makeover is scheduled for tomorrow. Crazy, eh?"

Ryan nodded. "What happens after you leave? Do I get a new roommate?"

"Yeah, as soon as they bring in a newbie."

"I'm going to miss you when that time comes, buddy." Ryan smiled and gave Mike a noogie, "You're like a little brother to me."

The two laughed and finished their breakfasts.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 03:02 PM

Torie came down in her pj's and started to make breakfast.

That's cause I love you, babe He replied, smiling. He came downstairs and looked at Torie. "Uh...don't we have school today." He said, confused.

"Yeah, you do. I have something else to do today." She said, putting a plate of food in front of him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 03:14 PM

Ella smiled at the text, and walked into Torie's house, then into the kitchen. "Oh, Torie, you're not dressed for school. We're running late, you should probably hurry."
-
Heather woke up feeling like absolute crap, and threw up in the toilet - which she was thankful was right in front of her. She noticed a very average looking naked woman in her mid 20s on the floor next to her and jumped, "Oh my God." She poked her shoulder, "Hello?"

The woman opened one eye and then she also jumped backward. "Oh, you scared me. Where... Why are we in the bathroom?"

"I dunno, I just woke up."

The woman laughed, "Must have been some party. Name's Rebecca, and I remember you're Heather." She moved in to give Heather a kiss.

Heather pushed the woman away, "Don't touch me. I don't remember what happened last night..." She stood up and slipped on the floor, landing in the bathtub. Her fall wasn't hard, but soft. She screamed again, turning around and seeing a young black man in his early 20s had passed out in the tub. She ran out of the bathroom and found Patrick was awake and smoking from the crack pipe. "Patrick! What happened last night?"

"We had a party, remember?"

"No. I don't remember. I feel more awful then ever, and we have school to go to."

"Nah, school's boring. Stay here. Drugs will fix how you're feeling right now."

Heather sat down and joined Patrick.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 03:18 PM

Torie shook her head. "I'm not going to school today. I have something else that needs to get done. Do you want anything to eat, El?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 03:21 PM

"No. I already ate before I left. We should be going, Mike, I don't meant to rush you." Ella said, "See you later, Torie. Have fun with whatever you're doing."

Heather texted Torie, using short forms because she was sh*tfaced, tired, and hungover: u go c alex 2dy?