Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 12:35 AM

Alex chuckled and shook Heather's hand. "Its a deal. And please, Quinton, between you and her giving a 'little extra' to a guy for drugs, she is already sexualize. That boat has sail."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 12:41 AM

Quinton snarled at Alex, and Heather once again spat at him. She went back over to Quinton's cell and she gave him a kiss before leaving. She texted Torie right away, It's Heather. I'm at the police station. Can you come down and see Alex please? All you have to do it say hello - or tell him you hate him, I don't care. It would mean the world to me... I'll explain more when you get here. PLEASE.

She didn't expect that to work, but she thought she'd try. xD

((Ok. Bedtime. =P))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 12:45 AM

((Night!))

Torie looked at her phone, scowling. Sure. Let me just forget all the hateful words you said and I will be right down. She texted back, dripping with sarcasm.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 12:52 AM

Torie, please... I'm really sorry. Like I said, just come by, tell him you hate his guts, and then leave. That's all you have to do. Heather begged.

((Ok, THAT was the last one.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 12:54 AM

(( Darn, now my distraction is going away. xD))

If this was really important to you, then you would have asked me face to face. Besides, I have nothing to say to Alex. She replied, annoyed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 12:57 AM

It's HUGELY important. Did you want me to come by your place and beg you, face to face? I will. Come to the station and I will beg you, on my hands and knees. Torie, you're still my friend. Do this one little thing for me?

((Ok, seriously, THAT way it. I was "looking for my phone" LOL))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 01:13 AM

((LOL!!!!))

Torie read the text and sighed. Suddenly her phone started to ring. She didn't recognize the number but picked up anyways. "Hello?"

"Victoria, Senator James. How are you this evening?"

"I'm good. What about yourself?"

"Doing great. So, I am having an causal dinner with some of the other female senators and representatives from both parties and we were wondering if you could drop by. We would love to start discussing some new tactics and ideas."

"Oh...sure. What time do I need to be there?"

"Well, we are all here. Can you be here in say 20 minutes?"

Torie looked at herself and realized that she was a total wreck. "Sure. I should be able to make that time frame." She replied, not wanting to disappoint the senator.

"Great. We will see you soon. Oh and dinner is being prepared."

"Thank you, Senator James. I will see you shortly." Torie hung up, blew a kiss to Ryan on the screen, and then ran upstairs to take a quick shower and get dressed. She texted Heather. Sorry, something came up. We'll talk to tomorrow.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-10-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 07:44 AM

Heather frowned, It would only be a minute... There's absolutely 0 chance you can make it?
-
When Ella got home, she went right to bed and cried herself to sleep.
-
Ryan was in the caf, having a late dinner. Dave had a therapy session at the time when they would normally eat dinner, so Ryan had waited for him to come back from that before eating.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 08:58 AM

Torie didn't bother to respond. She just threw on a cute dress, heels, and ran out the door, braiding her hair as she walked to the senators house.
-
Mike was worried about her, and hearing Torie go flying out the door, texted Ella. Hey, babe.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 12:46 PM

Heather sighed and went back to Patrick's. She opened the door to his dingy cheap apartment and Patrick, looking completely wired ran up to Heather and hugged her, "OH MY GOD, I MISSED YOU."

She raised a brow, "You okay?"

"I'm BETTER than okay. Come, come here. I got some gooooood sh*t, Heather." He ran back over to the couch and handed her a pipe. "TAKE IT."

Heather laughed, "Patrick, you're a dealer. You're not going to make any money smoking all that."

"F*ck money, girl. Sit down, and let's get this party started. I invited some people over later tonight, should be fun. Oh, and how was your visit with Kyle? He give you any money?"

"No. Alex is going to though, hopefully. He wants me to get that b*tch Torie that he's obsessed with to go talk to him." Heather said as she took the pipe from him.

"Easy enough, right?"

"Meh, not really. I'm playing nice to Torie to try and get her to visit him since she hates him and doesn't like me much either right now, it's a little difficult to convince her. BUT, I think she might go see him tomorrow."

-

Ella was sleeping, so she didn't hear her phone beep.

-

Quinton threatened Alex, "Next time you say something like that about my girlfriend, I am going to break out of this cell and kick your @ss. I should have known you'd make her do something relating to Torie, 'cuz you have a creepy obsession with her. All you want is for her to come and talk to you? And you'll pay Heather 1.5k just for doing that? Man, you are so f*cking pathetic."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-10-2013 at 01:33 PM.