Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-10-2013, 12:42 AM

"Excuse me, Mr. Bennett but you will NOT talk to Ella like that. She is not a wh*re, she is not a sl*t, and she is not a tramp. She is a human being who made a mistake." Torie snapped, losing her temper. "For calling yourself a Christian, well your being pretty d@mn judgmental right now. I doubt you even let your daughter explain the entire situation to you. You just assumed that she slept around like a wh*re."

Mike's eyes widen, as he was shocked that Torie was letting her temper fly like she was.
~
Alex laughed. "Aww, your pimp won't lend you money. What do you need the money for anyways? Fish net stockings and some sl*ttier clothes."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 12:49 AM

"I will talk to my daughter as I see fit. She made multiple mistakes, not just one. Besides, I am being more than fair to my daughter right now. I did not call her a wh*re, I said she was acting like one. Do not put words into my mouth, young lady. I don't need to know the entire situation, I know more than enough."

Ella sighed, "Please... Don't argue. Let's just go home, daddy."
-
Heather glared at Alex, "He's not my pimp, he's my boyfriend. And, I need money so I don't end up in jail myself. I have to pay a $1500 possession of cannabis fine."

"Sorry, babe, still have nothing. Alex, you probably have that much in your pocket, why don't you lend her the money."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 12:54 AM

"While you are on my property, you will not talk to my friend in that manner. And saying that she is acting like a wh*re is just as bad as calling her one." Torie retorted. "And please, enlighten me on what you know because I doubt that you even know a fourth of the situation. Please, prove me wrong."

She stared a him, not afraid and not ready to back down. She was tired of all the politics, the drama, the bs, everything and unfortunately, Jay was getting most of that frustration. She couldn't take it out on the Program...yet.
~
Alex shrugged. "What do I get out of it?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 12:58 AM

"I know all I need to know, she has had sex with more than one guy, since she is unsure of the paternity. That's all I need to know."

"Oh my gosh, both of you... Stop."
-
"What do you want? I need the cash. Whatever you want, I'll do it." Heather rolled her eyes, not wanting to do anything for Alex but knowing she needed the money. $1500 is a lot to raise within a month.

Quinton just laughed, finding the situation hilarious.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 01:06 AM

"Really, that's all you need to know." She shook her head in disgust. "Just like every powerful male there; think you know everything, have all the answers, never listen to reason and you hate to be proven wrong. Well, let me put it to you this way, Mr. Bennett, Ella is always welcome at my house and I don't give a d@mn if you don't want her here or not. And I also suggest that you find out the entire situation because there is a hell of lot more to her story than what you care to believe."
~
Alex smirked. "Hmmmm...what do I want?" He thought aloud, just to be an @sshole.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 01:12 AM

Jay grabbed Ella's arm, "Let's go. I can't listen to your snarky friend anymore."

Ella waved to Torie and Mike, and then left with her dad.
-
Quinton stopped laughing, thinking about what Alex could ask of her. "Don't do anything stupid, Heather. I'm still your boyfriend. You can find the money elsewhere."

"You willing to give me money?"

"I told you I'm not giving you anything. What about a part-time job?"

"You sure changed your tone, what are you expecting him to ask?"

Quinton threateningly glared at Alex, not answering Heather, "She's my girlfriend, dude. Don't even think about it. I will f*cking kill you if you ask her to do anything I don't approve of."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 01:17 AM

"Good. Cause I don't want you in my house!" She shouted after him. She slammed the door shut. "Goddess I hate people!" She yelled, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a banana. She then went back into the office, glued to the laptop.
~
Alex laughed. "Please, why would I want anything sexual from your wh-girlfriend." He said, 'correcting' himself. "And Heather, I want you to get Torie to come and talk to me. If you can accomplish that, then you will get your money."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 01:23 AM

"What? How the hell am I supposed to do that? That's near impossible."

Quinton sighed, relieved. He didn't give a f*ck if Heather achieved what Alex had asked of her or not, he just didn't want to have to watch Heather do anything sexual for Alex while he was in the room. "Oh well. I guess you'll have to find the money another way."

"I can try to get her to come by, but that's a tall order. She hates me. She kicked me out of her house..."

Quinton didn't care, and instead laid down in his bed. "Good luck with all that. I'm tired."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-10-2013, 01:26 AM

He shrugged. "Tall order or not, its what I want. Besides, doesn't look like he is going to be of any help and if you are asking him, then you really have run out of options. Looks like I am your last resort." He smirked. "Then again, you do look good on your knees." He added, just to p*ss Quinton.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2013, 01:33 AM

Quinton sat back up, "Shut the f*ck up, Alex. You already made your deal, and as long as it doesn't sexualize my girlfriend, I don't give a sh*t. Don't say sh*t just to p*ss me off."

Heather folded her arms, "I said I'm going to try my hardest, but it's not going to be easy for me." She stuck her hand out for his to shake on it, "That's the deal then? I get Torie here, and you give me $1500?"

"You should just go looking for something else, Heather, Torie will never come by to see that piece of sh*t."

"I have to try, no one else is willing to give me the money. Shake on it, Alex?"