Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 10:54 PM

He hugged her. "I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me you were going to tell them? I would have been there with you."
~
Sorry. What are you going to do?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 10:59 PM

"No, I wouldn't want you there. Like I said yesterday, I don't want to get you involved in my personal battle." Ella gave him a kiss and then said, "But enough about that, okay? How about we go watch some TV while we wait for Torie to wake up?"
-
Dunno. A job won't be enough, so either beg my parents, or... I'll have to figure something else out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:00 PM

He nodded, picking her up off the couch. "Ok, but I'm carrying you." He said, taking her into the game room and laying her gently on the couch. "What movie?"
~
Torie slowly woke up, feeling very sore as she stretched her muscles and body out. She turned the laptop back on and started to search for Ryan.
~
Why don't you ask Quinton?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:04 PM

"Knocked Up?" Ella joked, giggling. "Seriously though, anything as long as we get to watch it together."
-
Ryan was brought back from his therapy session and went right back to sleep.
-
Ask Quinton? I suppose I could but I doubt he'd give me the money.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:07 PM

He grabbed a movie, Insidious, and put it in.
~
Torie found him sleeping and just watched him, wishing she was there. Wishing that she could lay next to him, wishing she could help him remember.

Yoda found his way into the room and jumped on her lap, curled up into a ball and fell asleep.
~
Can't hurt to ask? She said, giving very basic answers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:16 PM

Heather was getting annoyed. No, maybe I'll go see him again. She flipped her phone off, sick of Janelle's stupid answers. She didn't think Janelle even cared about her.

((SKIP!))

Later that day, Ella's dad came to pick her up at Torie's at 7PM. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"That's probably my dad." Ella sighed, "Yay."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:17 PM

Mike nodded. "Hey, don't worry. Everything will be fine." He said, walking over and opening the door. "Hi." He said, awkwardly. He held the door open so that way Jay could come in.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:22 PM

"What are you doing here?" Jay intimidatingly asked as he walked in.

Ella walked over and answered, "He's Torie's friend, too-"

"I brought you here to spend time with a GIRLfriend, not a boy. Haven't you learned your lesson? I'm trying to help you out and give you the benefit of the doubt." He folded his arms.

"Dad, it's not like that. We just watched movies."

"I'm sure you 'watched movies'..." He raised his voice, "Ella, you're my daughter, and I would not have brought you here if I knew it was to 'watch movies' with a boy. Plain and simple."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:28 PM

Torie, hearing a new voice, walked out of her father's office. She looked like a mess. Her hair was messy and she looked half-asleep. She wasn't in her dress but she was in a pair of purple flannel pants with snowflakes and igloos on them and a white t-shirt. She looked at Jay. "Um..excuse me, but who are you?" She asked, nicely.

"This would be Ella's father, Jay." Mike said, quietly.

"Ah..Welcome to my house, Mr. Jay. I am Victoria." Torie said, holding her hand out for him to shake. This also put her in-between Ella and her father.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:37 PM

Jay didn't shake her hand. "You can call me Mr. Bennett." He said, sternly.

"Dad. Be nice. Torie's my friend and-"

"And at least she's not a male. Mike, didn't I warn you about getting my daughter pregnant?"

"To be fair, daddy, I was already pregnant when you said that to him." Ella said strongly, "And he's probably not the father anyway. We were careful. It's not important though, can we go?"

"Careful doesn't cut it, you should not be sleeping around like some low-class wh*re, Ella. We raised you better than that. Where was your judgement? Did you not think at all?"
-
Heather went to see Quinton again, and was given the same response as the previous time - she could see him in the cell hallway, and talk to him through the cell bars.

Right away, she said, "I need money."

Quinton laughed, "Hello to you, too, Heather. Answering your question, NO. I don't have any money for you."