Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#301 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 02:59 AM

Alex was confused. "Why would you give up that type of education based on people? Doesnt that sound like a less intelligent answer?"

Torie looked up and kissed him right underneath the chin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#302 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 08:18 AM

"On the surface, yes, but I believe there are more important things in life than academics." Ella said with a shrug, "Besides, I wouldn't have met my friends if I went to a different school."

Ryan continued watching the movie. He didn't want to get too lovy-dovey with Mike there.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#303 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 11:15 AM

"You're correct. You would have met more intelligent people like me." He smiled.

Mike was getting bored with the movie. He looked over at Ryan and Torie and couldn't tell if they were asleep or awake, so he silently walked out of the room, hoping to find another game room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#304 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 02:28 PM

"Mike and Torie are good people, and I enjoy their company." Ella stated. "I still think I made the right decision. Yes, in public school you meet people like Ryan, but... But I kind of don't hate Ryan... It's complicated."

Ryan whispered to Torie, "Hey, are you sleeping?"
(#305 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 02:31 PM

Alex shrugged. "Your loss. Gifted schools could have done so much for you." He stood up. "Have fun with your homework." He nodded and left.

She looked up at him. "No. Not yet. Why?" She started to prop herself up?

<3
(#306 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 02:39 PM

That was so weird. Thought Ella.

"Mike just left." Ryan smirked. "Is it okay if I kiss you?"
(#307 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 02:45 PM

Alex went back to his bedroom and read his book.

She giggled. "Only if I can sit in your lap." She smiled.

<3
(#308 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 02:47 PM

Ryan let her sit on his lap and gave her a kiss. "I almost fell asleep during the movie, so I'm thinking it's about bed time."
(#309 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 03:04 PM

She kissed him again, softly."Are you sure you want to sleep so soon?"

Mike started to open up doors and opened the one to the room Ella was in. "Hey, whatcha doing!"

<3
(#310 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM

"I have to stop by school for tryouts early tomorrow. It's so stupid that they start on the weekend, but I should get a good sleep." Ryan said.

Ella stopped writing, "Oh, hey Mike. I was just finishing my essay."