Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 05:35 PM

She shook her head. "I'm fine. Besides, with all of the speeches over, most people will be going home soon and it wouldn't be proper for the hostess to leave before her guests. And thank you." She smiled.

Greg came out of his little cubby, wearing black jeans and a t-shirt that looked like a tux. He walked over to Torie and the group. "You guys might want to take a look at this." He said, glancing around at all the of the people.

Torie frowned. "If its important I will go. If not, I really need to stay."

"Ella and I will go look at it." Janelle said. "You stay here and mingle. We will see what we can do to help Greg."

Torie nodded, getting up and starting to walk around. Cole and Mike followed her, making sure she didn't pass out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 05:37 PM

Ella went with Janelle and Greg, "What is it?" She asked, confused.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Greg looked at her, grinning from ear to ear. He opened the door to the office and shooed them in, shutting the door behind the three of them. "I have been working on this pet project for a while. There is a camera system set up in the Program and I thought, well, if I can hack into it maybe we can get a better understanding of what goes on in there."

"And we could check up on Ryan. Brilliant, Greg!" Janelle said, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

He blushed. "Basically, they don't know that I am in but I can flip through the different cameras. You want to find Ryan?" He asked, starting to flip through the different camera angles.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 05:46 PM

"Wow, cool!" Ella grinned, "Yeah, let's find him. Torie will be so happy to hear about this."

Ryan was currently in the common room with Dave, playing poker and making small talk, such as talking about the weather outside and the quality of the cafeteria food.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 05:48 PM

Greg quickly located Ryan, as he checked the common areas first. "There is he." He said, making the camera full screen.

Janelle smiled. "Well, at least he isn't just sitting in a corner. Torie will be happy to see that. But we should wait until after everyone leaves. This might be too much for her to take in at the moment."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 06:00 PM

Ella agreed, watching Ryan on the screen.

Ryan had won the poker match, "I win again."

"Yes. Yes you did." Dave laughed. He collected the chips and cards, putting them away. "So, have you remembered anything about your girlfriend?"

Ryan sighed, "Can we not talk about that? I really want to remember. I'm trying, but the name Torie just isn't clicking in my brain as someone I know."

"Just keep trying, bro. It's got to be in that thick skull of yours somewhere. What about your other friends? Do you remember them?"

"No. No, my mind feels so... empty. I was in therapy for at least 6 hours yesterday. It was awful, man. After I woke up this morning... no memory."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 06:08 PM

There wasn't any sound, as it was mainly used for observation.

Janelle smiled. "I can't wait for Torie to see this."
~
Meanwhile, in the gathering, Torie, Mike, and Cole were all saying good byes to the guests. Mike and Cole were standing next to Torie as she wished everyone a good night and a safe trip home.

Torie walked into the office. "Ok, so what was-" She stopped as she saw Ryan.

Mike came up behind Ella, putting his hands on her shoulders, also stunned that Ryan was on the computer screen.

Cole slipped his arms around Janelle. "Nice job, Greg." He said, impressed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 06:16 PM

"Don't worry Ryan. I'm sure you'll remember soon." Dave tried to comfort him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Ryan nodded, "I hope so. She sounds like a great person. For now, though, let's not think about it much. Wanna go back to our room and watch cartoons?"

Dave and Ryan both laughed. "I thought you'd never ask." Dave said with a smile as the two left to their room. Once there, Dave lifted the mattress and once again showed Torie's written name to Ryan. "This is what it's about. Stay positive, for her. When you get out, I know you'll find her again."

Ryan touched the name, written in bright red lipstick. It was beginning to fade, but still very visible. "I wish I remembered you." He laid the mattress back down on top of the frame, covering up the name again. Ryan sat down on the bed and watched cartoons with Dave.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 06:26 PM

Greg was able to switch to the camera in their room. Torie watched as he looked at her name on the piece of paper. She put her hand over the locket, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"He is trying to remember you." Mike said softly, rubbing her back.

"And yet they are forcing him to forget me. To forget all of us." She said, sad and hurt. Something inside her felt like it was breaking all over again, but a new fiery passion built up as well. Her eyes narrowed, tears still streaming down intermittently. "They have really made things personal now and they are going to regret it." She snarled, dark and focused. "Thank you, Greg. This is amazing."

"I will leave this up for you, just in case you want check in with him." He quickly showed her how to navigate through the camera angles. He yawned. "Well, I think I am going home." He said, gathering some stuff. "I'll come back by tomorrow and start to shift through the footage and take the camera's down."

Torie nodded. "Of course." She said, still staring at Ryan and his roommate.

"I am also going home. Thanks for a great night." Janelle said.

"I will walk you home." Cole said to Janelle.

"Of course." She smiled.

Greg, Cole, and Janelle all said good bye and then left.

Torie sat down in the chair and just stared at Ryan, finally able to see him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 06:31 PM

Ella turned to Mike, "We should leave Torie alone, and have that talk that we needed to have..."

Ryan and Dave watched Family Guy. They were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. Obviously Ryan was still somewhat distracted, thinking about who Torie was, but he tried his best not to show it.