Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 02:49 PM

Cole and Greg were quite confused, both looking at Janelle for an explanation. They were not aware that Ella was pregnant.

Greg looked at Ella. "Uh...you're pregnant? Since when and why weren't we told?" He asked, with about as much tact as a bee sting.

Cole added. "And I guess you don't know who the father is cause you have mentioned two guys. How many have you slept with?"

That got him slapped by Janelle. "You two are about as sensitive as a bunch of hornets." She snapped, turning back to Ella. "Hey, don't think about worse case senerios and don't stress out about this. It's had for the baby. Just relax and wait until you can get the paternity test. Then we can freak out if it's bad, ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 02:59 PM

"It's easy for you to tell me to relax, you're not the one in this situation. I appreciate your concern though. It's still... easier said than done. I wish I could relax. I'm already an emotional person, dealing with the fact that I might be impregnated with the Anti-Christ is a tad overwhelming." She then turned to Cole and Greg, "Sorry, but it's really none of your business, so I didn't think it was important to tell you and also, I expected that reaction from you guys. I don't need your judgement, okay? There's actually more than 2 guys, there's five. Those 2, Quinton and Alex, are the 2 I'm praying it isn't."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:02 PM

Cole opened his mouth and then, with a glare from Janelle, he closed it.

"Uh...I think I am going to go start setting up cameras." Greg said, walking out of the room. "I don't know how to deal with this." He muttered to himself.

"I think I am going to go ask Torie if there is anything I can do." Cole said, walking out after Greg.

Janelle rolled her eyes. "Boys.." She muttered. "And, hey, we are all family now. Of course I am going to care."

((brb, going back to school. -.-))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:11 PM

"It's okay. I understand how it looks. 5 guys in two months... If I were them, I'd probably think I was a sl*t too." Ella sighed. "I'm glad you care about me, Janelle. You're a good friend. I can't wait to find out who the father is so I don't have to worry about it anymore."

(( =( ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:19 PM

((thankfully, McDonald's wasn't too far away xD))

"Everyone here cares about you. I know Cole and Greg were a bit...rude, but they care. We are all in this together, whether we like it or not."

"NO! THAT TABLE GOES OVER THERE! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?" Torie's voice echoed through the house.

Janelle chuckled. "And I wonder what just set her off."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:22 PM

Ella laughed too. "We should go join the others."

((Can skip to whenever.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:26 PM

Torie was still putting finishing touches on somethings as people started to walk in. The press was to arrive at 4:30 so they could get everything hooked up and ready for different speeches. Someone from the Program was coming to speak, one fo the Congressmen was going to speak, and Torie was speaking. She had her hair partially pulled up, curled, and then left the rest hanging.

She walked up to the door and started to greet different people.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:29 PM

Ella had put on her dress, heels, and did her makeup before people had started arriving. She was still feeling upset about everything, so she stayed by Mike and didn't talk much. She whispered to Mike, "You're not mad at me, right? And Torie, she's not mad at me either?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:36 PM

"Why don't we just talk about this later?" He whispered back, smiling to the different guests. "Besides, if Torie was mad, I think we would know by now."

Torie was shaking hands of the gentlemen and hugging the ladies that came through the door, smiling through all the pain, exhaustion, frustration, and any other emotion that rippled through her. She wanted the night to be perfect.

Congressman Hatton came through with his wife, Bonnie.

"Welcome, Congressman Hatton. And this must be your beautiful wife." Torie said, shaking Hatton's hand. In reality, his wife was ugly. She was insanely overweight and her face looked like a troll, as it looked like a pug.

He grinned. "Yes, this is my lovely wife Bonnie. Bonnie, Victoria Freemon, resistance leader."

"Among other things." Torie replied, hugging her. "Thank you for attending my gathering. I hope it is enlightening."

"Thank you for the invitation. We were glad to attend." He replied, both of them sounding sincere but in reality they hated each other.

Hatton and his wife moved on into the room.

((hey, have to get some help with ecology project. brb, don't know how long))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:44 PM

Ella sighed and nodded. "Okay, we'll talk later." She went to the food table and made herself a plate of food before leaning against the wall. I need a cigarette. She thought to herself. She wished Mike had told her he wasn't mad at her; she wondered if he wanted to talk about it later in detail because he was mad at her. She didn't mean to get him involved in the whole pregnancy thing, and she felt terrible because of it. She knew it wasn't fair to Mike. She fakely smiled and said a brief Hello to any guest who passed by, not wanting to ruin the day for Torie.
-
Heather was set to have her court hearing. She had stayed clean of drugs all day, so she looked half-decent for the hearing. She was sentenced to pay a fine of $1500, which must be paid within 30 days or she would be sentenced to a month in jail. Unfortunately for Heather, she already needed money for Patrick. She needed cash, badly. As terrible as she felt about it, she only saw a few options to make that much money in such a short time. Prostitution or theft. Having been to stay at Torie's, she knew Torie had lots of money and expensive possessions. I can't believe I'm going to do this. She thought to herself. She walked over to Torie's and grinned when she saw how busy it was. Perfect conditions to steal.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-09-2013 at 04:02 PM.