Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 01:57 PM

Torie nodded. "I don't like that Ryan kissed you, but at this point in time, it's the last thing on my mind. I just want him out of the Program and back home. He's already been there about two weeks and I just want him out. And everyone else of course. But I hope it's not Ryan's because he probably wouldnt even remember even doing anything." She sighed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 02:02 PM

"We all want him out, Torie. He's our friend." Ella hugged Torie, "But don't let that text get to you. It was obviously sent by someone trying to stir sh*t up. If, by some crazy chance, it is his... I don't think I'm going to tell him about it until he starts getting his memories back because, like you said, he probably wouldn't remember anything about it and it would just freak him out." She paused. "I think breakfast should be ready. Are you coming down to eat?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:05 PM

Torie shook her head. "I want to finish my hair and then I will be down. There is just still so much to do. Just let me know when the guys get here to start moving things around. Tonight has to be perfect."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:11 PM

Ella nodded and left the room, joining the others in the kitchen. She sat down at the table and said to Mike and Janelle, "She's super swamped with plans for this party, I'm sure she can't wait to have it over and done with so she can relax. Oh, and someone texted Torie yesterday insinuating that Ryan could be the father of my baby."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:14 PM

Torie went back to curling her hair, doing her make up, and anything else she needed to do to get herself ready for the party.

Janelle raised a brow. "Sounds like you have an idea of who sent the text. And does she need any help?"

Mike put pancakes in front of Ella. "Well, is there a chance it's Ryan's? And is she coming down for breakfast?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:20 PM

"She said she's going to do her hair first, and she didn't specifically say she wanted my help with anything other than letting her know when any caterers, planners, or set-up people arrive."

"As for the text, there are only 3 people I can think of who would send that, and 2 of them - Quinton and Alex - are awaiting trial. That leaves Heather, who seems to think I purposely got pregnant to steal Quinton from her or some other bullsh*t. Yes, there's a chance it's Ryan's but..." Ella paused, "Oh my God, I'm going to sound like a total tramp saying this, but there are 5 possibilities: Mike, Quinton, Ryan, Doug, and... and Alex."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:25 PM

Janelle whistled. "D@mn, Ella. I know Quinton was forced but Alex, seriously. He is just as bad as Quinton. Possibly worse."

Mike shook his head and didn't comment. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." He said, wanting to get out of the room.

Mike opened the door. "Hello."

"Uh..hi. Is Victoria here. I am Jake from Guys Movers. We are here to set up tables and move furniture."

"Oh, yes. Please come in." Mike said, letting them in. "I will go get Torie for you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:30 PM

"Originally, Quinton wasn't forced. That was a bad attempt to make Ryan jealous once he started dating Torie. Once I realized Quinton was an @sshole, it was too late. Alex... that was after the Halloween party and Quinton... he made me do it as his thank you to Alex. Like... like I was an object." Ella started to cry.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:38 PM

Janelle hugged her. "Hey, hey, it's ok. You are not an object." She said, trying to soothe her. "Besides, he can't hurt you anymore. He's in jail and he can't get to you."

Mike knocked on Torie's door. "Hey, the guys are here to move the furniture and put tables up."

"Thanks, Mike. Be down in two." She hollered through the door.

"Need any help?"

"Uh...actually, yeah. You can come in." She yelled.

He opened the door and she was throwing on a tank top. She had on plaid pants. "Will you grab some of those table toppers?"

He nodded. "When did you make these?" He asked, grabbing a couple of them.

"Last night. I just finished up the last few." She said, grabbing some herself. "Just put them in the kitchen when you get downstairs. Thanks!" She said, running out the door and downstairs.

~

Cole and Greg showed up at the house. They opened the door and walked in. "Hey guys!" They yelled, seeing Torie run past them and start talking to a couple of other guys.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:43 PM

Ella was still crying and ignored Cole and Greg coming in, "I hate Quinton. He's so awful. If this is his kid, I'll have to put up with him for the rest of my life. If it's Alex's, things won't be much better but maybe he'll just send me support money and leave me and the kid alone."