Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 11:03 AM

"Yeah, come in." She shouted, standing in the bathroom curling her hair. "What's up?"
~
Mike looked at Janelle. "I can't wait til Ryan gets back cause then maybe she won't stress as much."

Janelle chuckled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 11:06 AM

Ella walked in and sat on the bed. "I wanted to make sure you're okay, Janelle said she heard you up all night. You need to start sleeping more, it can't be healthy to stay up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:08 AM

"I'm fine. I was making decorations and stuff." She said, still curling her hair. "Besides, I went to be around 3-ish. I got about 4 hours. Besides, I don't stay up late all the time, just during important events."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:12 AM

"If you say so. I'm sure Ryan's very proud of you." Ella stood up and said, "Is there anything else you want to talk about? Girl talk, gossip, whatever, I'm always here for you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:14 AM

She smiled. "Honestly, there is so much to do right now that I am just trying to think of what needs to be done. I mean, I still have about five more center pieces to make and then the guys should be here to set up tables and move furniture. And then the caterer should be here, and then the decorator. Everything should work out. How are you feeling?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:18 AM

"I'm feeling okay. I threw up a couple times early this morning before anyone was awake. A mixture of morning sickness and stress... I had a nightmare where Quinton was the baby's dad, and unfortunately that nightmare is likely going to come true." She sighed. "I'm sorry, I keep talking about it and I know you have more important things to deal with."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 11:22 AM

Torie put down the curling iron and sat next to her. "And I am looking at one of those 'more important things to deal with'." She replied, hugging her. "And hey, you never know, the universe might like us and make Mike the father." She paused, thinking of the text. "But I do have a question. Is there anyway it could Ryan's?"

((alright, g2g be back on hopefully around 12pm my time for a bit but if not hopefully 1pm.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 11:32 AM

((Alrighty. ^_^))

"Um..." Ella thought for a minute, then decided to dodge the question, "That's a strange thing to ask. Where ever you get that idea?"

She kept thinking to herself if it was a possibility. She supposed there was a small chance, but that it was highly unlikely. Ella and Ryan had been together the day before school had started, but that was early September, and it was now early-mid November. She had gotten her period once between those times, albeit a lighter one than usual.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-09-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 12:21 PM

She pulled her phone out. "From this random text. I really didn't think anything of it but it's been on my mind...a lot. And I just thought I would ask." She replied, showing her the message.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 01:44 PM

Ella looked at the text and shook her head. "Before you ask, I never slept with him once you two started dating. I... I'm not going to lie, I was really upset with you and him being together in the beginning and there was that kiss... But I stopped it there. I don't want to make you think any less of Ryan, and it was when you two had only started dating, but he wanted to come into my house that night and I said no. I turned him away. The chance of him being the father is very slim, but I guess it's always a possibility until the doctor tells me the date of conception and I have the paternity test done... I scheduled an appointment for the Monday after this next one."