Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 02:59 AM

"That's good." He smiled and struck a pose. "So, what do you think? Yay or nay?"

Janelle and Cole were laughing so hard that they had to stop dancing.

Torie sat down on bench and just watch them. She played with her necklace. Greg, now in his usual clothing, sat down next to her. "You miss him, don't you." He said quietly.

"Every day." She replied. "And I feel guilty sometimes for laughing and joking around when I know that he is fighting as hard as he can to just keep his memories." She swallowed. "I just wonder sometimes how my actions affect him in there. I wonder if he will remember me or I will have to fight to bring his memories back. And then other times I wonder if its better that he just forgets me." She hung her head, blinking back tears.

Greg shook his head. "Torie, you are doing everything that you can to bring him back, them all back. You are fighting just as much as he is. Stop doubting yourself cause everyone believes in you." He said, smiling. "And as for Ryan, why don't we just worry about that when the time comes. Which should be in about two weeks."

She nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "As if. You are good but not that good. I have seen 10 year old's play better than you." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 03:04 AM

"Whatever you like, Mike. If you like it, then I do. I think we're leaving soon, so make your decision already." She giggled.
-
"If 10 year olds play better than me, you'd be on the preschool team. You were going to be my backup. I've been the starting quarterback since I was in Grade 9, I was that good. You're just jealous. You're jealous of everything I have."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:11 AM

He smirked. "Ok, babe. Let me change and then I will be ready ok." He said, twirling her around.

Torie and Greg just sat in silence afterwards, watching the happy couples.
~
Alex laughed. "What could you have that I could possibly be jealous of? A wh*re girlfriend, a possible child, jail time? What in there would I possibly want?"

((going to be going to bed soon. I'm exhausted))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:14 AM

Ella laughed as he twirled her. When Mike went back into the change room, Ella joined Greg and Torie, "Hey guys, what'cha talking about?"
-
"I dunno, you're just jealous of everything." Quinton sat down on the bed, not knowing how to respond to Alex. He hadn't seen it that way until it was laid flat out on the table like that. He felt defeated, so he started trying to sleep.

((Kk. Me too.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 03:18 AM

"Oh, nothing. Just watching you, Mike, Janelle, and Cole have a good time." She said, partially true.

Greg nodded with Torie. "Yeah, we think you guys are a bunch of goofballs." He laughed.

Cole also went and changed, following Mike's lead.

Janelle walked over, blushing happily. "Hey guys." She said, grinning from ear to ear.
~
Alex decided to play a game of solitaire.

((Alrighty. Night! I guess we can skip to Saturday if you have nothing planned.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 03:26 AM

((Alright, we'll skip. ))

Heather, shockingly or not so shockingly, didn't even show up for the football game on Friday after school, and had instead went right to Patrick's. When Saturday morning rolled around, she slept in late. Patrick had told her that, although the s'ex was great, he was going to start needing money either for her share of the rent, or for the drugs she was using.
-
Ella had stayed over at Torie's the night before, and was the in the kitchen early Saturday morning.
-
Ryan's memories were already fading again. Dave had told him to look at the name hidden on the bedframe, but no matter how much Dave tried to help him remember Torie, it just wasn't working. "I don't think she exists, dude. Are you playing me? Is this a joke?"

"No, Ryan, she IS your girlfriend. Torie. You saw her just a couple days ago. She's running a resistance against The Program."

Ryan shook his head, "I don't remember a thing about her."

"Nothing?"

"No." Ryan sighed. He had been in such intense therapy since the most recent protest, that he had even forgotten his own name for a while. He remembered no one from before The Program, save for his sister and dad. "I see the name, I hear you telling me about her, but I don't remember anything. It's like being told your cat died, but you don't remember ever having one. It's sad, but yet you feel emotionless because you don't have any memory."

Dave sighed, "Maybe you'll remember after having something to eat."

"For a super skinny dude, you sure eat a lot."

"A mixture of fast metabolism and I didn't eat much before I came here."

Ryan took off his shirt and said, "I'm gonna have a quick work out, first. I'll meet you there?"

Dave nodded and left, feeling sad for his friend.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-09-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 10:39 AM

Mike came down. "Morning." He said, getting into the fridge. "What do you want to eat?"

Janelle had also spent the night and came downstairs. "Morning everyone."

Torie was up, but she didn't go downstairs. She decided to stay in her room until the guests arrived. She had lots to do, not only to herself, but to the house. Thankfully she had found a decent caterer but she still needed to get tables and decorations done.

((Hey going to be going here soon. I have an appointment with an adviser and then I have to take an exit exam, get homework help, and then another meeting at 7 but this is my fun meeting))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-09-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 10:50 AM

"Whatever you want to make me. Pancakes?" Ella said with a shrug. "Good morning Janelle. Sleep okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 10:53 AM

"Pancakes it is." Mike said, getting everything out and making pancakes for everyone.

Janelle shook her head. "No. I tossed and turned a lot. Plus, it sounded like Torie was up almost the entire night. Is that normal?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 10:56 AM

"That sucks, and yeah, that's normal. I think I'm going to have a quick chat with her while breakfast is being made. She's been stressed out with planning. She's been through a lot. I'll be right back." Ella said, getting up and going upstairs. She knocked on Torie's door, "Torie, you awake?"