Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 01:50 AM

"I don't know how formal I should go." Ella said, looking through the racks of dresses, "And they're all so pretty."
-
Quinton folded his arms. "Of course you'd say that. It should be mine, everyone else said they were careful. If it is, I hope Ella doesn't expect me to help raise the b@stard, because as soon as this baby gets me out of jail, I'm leaving the state."

((Jude/Jude2 from Vamp. Appearance-wise, I based him off this guy. He's the vampire in Being Human. I LOVE him. I told Glen that Sam Witwer and Adam Lavigne are the two guys on my "list" of celebs we'd be allowed to cheat with. EDIT: There was an issue with those links not going to the right images. I fixed it. :P))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-09-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 01:56 AM

((LOL and sweet!!!))

"Well, we are going to be in front of our Congress men and women. Personally, I am going as formal as I can. I would rather be overdressed than under." She started to shift through some of the racks, pulling a couple dresses.

Janelle nodded. "Yeah, but I want some a little...edgy. Something...rebellious." She said, giggling.
~
"And there is the real Kyle Quinton, everyone. Egotistical b@stard who only thinks of himself." Alex replied. "And you realize that if Ella's father is your lawyer he is probably going to have sign something that will tie to that child."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:04 AM

Ella picked out a beautiful, flowing strapless red dress. "I like this one. This is my choice. It's floor length, so I guess it's formal."
-
"I don't care what the hell I have to sign, I'm 18 and I'm not going to look after a baby. And I never said I wasn't an egotistical self-serving b@stard, I agree with you. That's who I am. But you're one to talk. You're an arrogant P.O.S too, and you beat up women. As bad as I am, you're worse."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:13 AM

Torie looked at it. "Gorgeous, Ella." She replied. "Very elegant. I'm sure Mike will love it, too."

Janelle went over to one of the racks that had shorter dresses. She picked one out that had a corset top with a lace back. It had a tutu style of bottom but was enough to cover everything modestly. She smirked. "This is the one I want."

Torie smiled. "Edgy. Are you sure it is formal enough?"

Janelle shrugged. "I'm the one who has to wear it and its cute."

"Ok. Whatever you are most comfortable in."

Torie continued to look through dresses until she found a simple black gown that cut in the front and the back but was still modest. It had see through sleeves and it had gold coloured rhinestones around the cuffs and in the middle of the dress as if it had a belt. She smiled. "Perfect. And I can even wear my locket with it."
~
"Please, Torie is not a woman. She is just something I can use. Her father is a very powerful CEO and, while he may not care about his daughter, he will care who she marries. And if it happens to be me, well, I can rake in on her daddy's money too." He said, callously.

((Janelle's dress, Torie's dress but it has the gold rhinestones instead of silver))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:14 AM

Torie looked at it. "Gorgeous, Ella." She replied. "Very elegant. I'm sure Mike will love it, too."

Janelle went over to one of the racks that had shorter dresses. She picked one out that had a corset top with a lace back. It had a tutu style of bottom but was enough to cover everything modestly. She smirked. "This is the one I want."

Torie smiled. "Edgy. Are you sure it is formal enough?"

Janelle shrugged. "I'm the one who has to wear it and its cute."

"Ok. Whatever you are most comfortable in."

Torie continued to look through dresses until she found a simple black gown that cut in the front and the back but was still modest. It had see through sleeves and it had gold coloured rhinestones around the cuffs and in the middle of the dress as if it had a belt. She smiled. "Perfect. And I can even wear my locket with it."
~
"Please, Torie is not a woman. She is just something I can use. Her father is a very powerful CEO and, while he may not care about his daughter, he will care who she marries. And if it happens to be me, well, I can rake in on her daddy's money too." He said, callously.

((Janelle's dress, Torie's dress but it has the gold rhinestones instead of silver))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:21 AM

((Ella's))

Ella smiled, "Good. All done here? Let's go check on the boys."
-
When Heather was at Patrick's, she asked him to use his cellphone. Texting Torie from her phone, it would come up right away that Heather had sent it. She anonymously texted, When was the last time Ella slept with Ryan, I wonder...
-
"And I only care about myself?!" Quinton rolled his eyes, "You're a greedy scumbag. I don't use women for their money."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:28 AM

((Pretty!))

Torie nodded. "Yeah, I wonder how they are doing." She laughed.

Mike, Cole, and Greg were all trying on different styles of suits and tuxedos. Greg was mainly doing it cause he didn't have anything else to do. xD

Mike came out in black pants, a white shirt, and a striped jacket. Cole was in a white tux with gold trim, and Greg was in plaid pants with a solid jacket. They all were wearing black sunglasses as well with fedora hats.

Torie turned the corner and busted out laughing.

Janelle looked at Torie and then at the guys, also starting to laugh.
~
Alex shrugged. "Never claimed not to be. Besides, its not like Torie or myself will get to marry for love. Its all about political gain."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:33 AM

Ella was also having a lot of fun watching the boys goof around.
-
Heather put down the phone and grinned. She only wished she was there to see Torie's reaction to the text. She then sat back on the couch and smoked from a bong with Patrick.
-
"I'm never going to get married for anything, because why would I want to settle for one chick? Whatever, I guess that's it: you're a greedy scumbag, and I'm an egotistical b@stard. But I still think you're the devil."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:41 AM

Greg turned purple and hid in the changing room. xD

Cole walked up to Janelle and kissed her, making her giggle. "You are a goof." She said, grinning.

"Yes, but I am your goof." He replied.

She shook her head and squealed as he started to dance with her.

Mike walked up to Ella. "Find anything?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

Torie got her phone out just as it started to buzz. She looked down at it, not recognizing the number. She quickly read it and frowned, wondering who sent it and how much truth there was. She looked up at everyone giggling and decided to just ignore it until she could speak to Ella alone. She started to take pictures of Janelle and Cole dancing.
~
"Psst. You know how many affairs my parents' had. Too many to count. The trick is never getting caught. And they both know which is funny." He replied, "And if i am the devil, then you can think of me as you Lord, cause there is no way you are going to heaven."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:49 AM

"Yeah, I found this cute red dress. It's simple, but I like it." Ella smiled.
-
"Heaven, Hell, all that bullsh*t doesn't exist. We all rot in the ground after we die, I may as well have some fun. You know how many times I cheated on Heather? SO MANY. Over 20 times in the 3 years we dated. Getting caught was... a setback, but she took me back with open arms. Weak-minded woman. But, still, I don't want to be married. I don't see why I would want that. If I'm a pro-football player, I don't want women trying to steal my fortune."