Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 02:03 AM

"I only hope Ryan's going to be okay. He keeps remembering and seeing her, only to forget again after repeated therapy. It must be hard on the brain."
-
Ella followed with Mike.
-
Heather pulled away from Quinton and turned to Alex, "He would never use Ella like that, and he'd never leave me for her again, right Kyle?" She said, turning back to her boyfriend.

"I don't know what he's talking about," Quinton lied, shooting a look at Alex. "Now, Heather... I don't mean to sound crude, but the guard walked out of the room and there is a way to make up for whatever happened with that other boy..." He unzipped his pants.

"After Alex just called me a wh*re? That seems incredibly wh*rish." Heather folded her arms, "Are you trying to prove his point?"

"Come on, babe. Real quick. I'll completely forgive you." Quinton begged. Heather rolled her eyes, but then got on her knees and they started a public somewhat-x-scene.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 02:07 AM

Arthur shrugged. "If anyone can deal with it, its him."
~
Soon they were joining the other group.

Torie breathed a sigh of relief when Ella and Mike caught up with them and the reporters left. "Ella, Janelle. Do you two need dresses for the event on Saturday?"

Janelle nodded. "Yeah. I don't have nearly anything nice enough for this event."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:11 AM

Ella also nodded, "I would love a new dress."
-
During the x-scene, the other men in the holding cells were watching inventively. o_O Afterward, Heather once again spat at Alex, and then left the police station.
-
"From what I know about Ryan, I agree with you. He really wants to remember her. He'll fight tooth-and-nail."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:15 AM

Torie nodded. "Yeah. We can go shopping if you want."

"Sure, sounds like fun." Janelle said.

"Mike, Cole, Greg. Do you guys need tuxes?"

Greg shook his head. "Nope. I am behind the scenes!" He said, quite happily.

Mike nodded. "Yeah. I'll need one."

Cole shook his head. "I have one. We had to buy one last year for the baseball banquet and it still fits."

Torie nodded. "Alright. You guys can come with us shopping."

Janelle hooked her arm around Cole. "Pleaseeee..." She said, using her puppy dog eyes.

Cole sighed. "Alright..."
~
"Wh*re." He called after her. "God, does she always have to spit on me. And boy do you have her brainwashed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:20 AM

"So all of us but Greg then?" Ella laughed.
-
Quinton smirked as he did up his jean zipper, "Yep. I sure f*cking do. I was a little worried there, with her possibly cheating, but after what just happened now I can't complain. She's still 100% mine. Aside from being here in jail, things are going perfect for me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:24 AM

Mike looked at Greg. "Come on, dude. Come with us. Spend some time away from the computer."

"But..but..."

"Yeah, you had fun at the baseball game. If Mike and I have to suffer through this, you can to."

"But..but.."

"Please, Greg." Torie and Janelle said.

Greg sighed. "I really don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope." Torie said. "Come on. Let's go shopping." She started to lead them towards the expensive side of town.
~
"And how are you going to get out of jail, again? Have your sl*t sleep with the judge?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:29 AM

"Are you buying, Torie, because there's no way I can afford anything in there stores." Ella said.
-
Quinton laughed, "That's actually a great idea. Anything for the upper-hand. No, what I was going to do is a) convince Ella to have her father be my lawyer, b) play the poor-me, I messed up and now want to be a daddy to my child role, c) convince Ella not to testify against me, and d) I like your idea, so maybe have Heather or Ella - or both, sleep with the judge. If it's a woman, it'll still work. Heather loves women. After all that, I'll probably still be convicted, but on a lesser change - or maybe even community service. We'll see."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:35 AM

Torie nodded. "Like I was going to make you guys buy something for this gathering that I conjured up. Ugh...which reminds me. I have to find a cater that can have about 2 to 300 meals prepared in 48 hours." She sighed, getting out her phone and texting her party planner.
~
"And that's if it's your kid. What are you going to do if it isn't?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 02:39 AM

Ella laughed, "This should be fun. Janelle, let's go get our dresses."
-
Quinton shrugged, "I haven't thought about that. Then I guess I'd have to legitimately win my case when I'm on trial, then."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 02:45 AM

Janelle grabbed Ella's hand and pulled her into a store. "Oh my, look at all the dresses!" She said, walking in. "So this is what wealthy people shop? Da.mn."

The store was called Hearthrob and it was lined with different styles of dresses, different types, and was a pop of colour. It even had a guy section.

Torie walked in with the guys. "You three go and start looking at tuxedos. I am going to catch up to Janelle and Ella."

Mike and Greg nodded while Cole lead the way.

Torie caught up to the girls. "Any ideas yet?"
~
"Well, then I hope the kid isn't yours."

<3