Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 11:29 PM

((Patrick))

"Don't think about how many people there are. Think about the cause. Think about why we're here." Ella said with a smile.
-
"Boo f*cking hoo." Heather rolled her eyes, "I don't give a sh*t what you think, Torie's a spoiled princess b*tch. Her parents probably can't stand to be around her, and that's why they never see her. They probably don't want to put up with her entitled attitude."

Quinton laughed. "Heather, you've gone crazy. I love it. That's my girlfriend, right there." He smirked, proudly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2013, 11:36 PM

"Think of Ryan." Mike suggested.

Torie smiled at both his and Ella's suggestions. "Alright. Here goes nothing." She said, starting to walk through the crowd. They eventually made there way up to the podium, which again was lined with microphones and news crews were swarming the area.

Torie took another deep breath and walked up to the podium. While she was walking up the stairs, she looked at the Program building. She wondered if Ryan was watching, if he still remembered her. That doesn't matter right now. What matters is this speech, this moment. All of these people believe in you. Ryan, whether or not he still remembers, he will. Be brave. Always be brave. She thought to herself. She turned and faced the crowd, smiling proudly. "Hello ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming out."
~
Arthur looked out the window. "She's there. On the podium." He whispered.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "Some catch."

((Greg, Cole, Travis from vampire, Ev from vampire))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 11:44 PM

Ryan looked out the window and watched, "Torie..." He mumbled, remembering bits and pieces of their relationship.
-
"Sarcasm, right? Yeah, because I'm not your little Victoria. I'm glad you'd never be interested in me, because you're an entitled spoiled upper-class piece of sh*t yourself." Heather walked up to Alex's cell and spit at him. She then turned her back to him, "You and Victoria are perfect for each other."

"Haha. Heather, I'm so glad you came by. You're so entertaining. Are you f*cking high on something? God, I wish I was allowed a conjugal visit. You're making me so hot right now, babe." Quinton grinned, turned on by Heather's darker side.

"High? No, not right now, but I have been 90% of the day." Heather grinned back at him, "And I feel the same way. Can't wait 'til you're out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 11:59 PM

((Alex ))

Alex wrinkled his nose. "Disgusting wh*re." He replied. "And please, with that look and attitude, you aren't even worth throwing a bone to. All you are is a usable piece of meat. Merely for gain or sometimes pleasure." He replied, all pompous.
~
Since there was such a loud crowd, somebody had hooked up speakers so everyone could hear, even people in the Program.

"Thank you for coming out and showing your support. Every protest seems to be gathering more and more voices that are combining into one. As you all know, we were bribed last protest. We were told that to bring one person out of the program we had to stop this protesting. We had to stop speaking the truth and showing people the lies that Program sells. We had to stop showing our disappointment and our frustration to losing ourselves and our children. We had to stop speaking our mind, speaking our hearts. We would have to bow down and again be sheep. But we are not sheep. We are individuals who have spoken as one. Who fighting for our loved ones inside that prison, that hell hole. We are speaking out against injustices that are meant to save lives. But making someone lose themselves, lose who they are, lose everything they know is not saving a life. It is still destroying someone. And I ask Congress to listen to our words. Listen to their people, the people who elected them. Don't try and stop us, for we will prevail. We will continued to fight. In fact, I invite every Congress member from our state and from the national Congress to a gathering at my house, this Saturday at 5pm. We are not backing down. We are here for as long as the Program stays."
~
Arthur looked at Ryan. "That is your girl."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 12:09 AM

((LOL))

Ryan was grinning ear to ear. "I can see why I liked her."
-
"I am not a piece of meat. People don't use me for their own gain and pleasure. I'm not a wh*re." Heather scowled.

Quinton wasn't about to admit that he agreed with Alex, so he sad, "Ignore him, he's just jealous he doesn't have a girlfriend. If it wasn't for me telling Ella to-" he stopped and started laughing.

"Why'd you stop?" Heather asked, confused.

Quinton kept laughing, "SORRY, I forgot. Ella's slept with at least 5 guys in the past 2 or so months. I forgot to include Alex. HA, maybe it's your kid, Alex. Geez, if anyone's a wh*re, it's that pregnant bimbo. We'll need to go on an episode of Maury."

Heather laughed along.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 12:18 AM

"She is extremely wealthy, too. Apparently the daughter of a very powerful CEO." Arthur added.
~
Torie began to answer questions, her least favorite part.

"Why did you not save your boyfriend?"
"How come you didn't take the bribe?"
"What is the gain for inviting all the Congressmen to your house?"
"Once your boyfriend gets out of the Program, will you stop?"

"If I was only after getting my boyfriend out, why didn't I take the bribe then? This is not just about one person in the Program but all them. Every single person in the Program. I love Ryan but this about more than just him. This is about our country's future. Every single person who goes into the Program loses something. Yes, you can claim that over time they remember but...what if our future president is in there. He or she could be losing that passion to run this country. Or what if it is the person who is going to invent or find an infinite amount energy for this world. Or the person who is going to solve global warming. That is our future and we are destroying it, one person at a time. That is why I do this, that is why I will always continue to fight. Because until we solve the issues that the Program creates, we have no future. Thank you." Torie turned and blew a kiss towards the Program, hoping that Ryan was there. Then she turned and walked down the stairs into the array of cameras going off and cameras being shoved into her face.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "I doubt its mine. I am always careful."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 12:31 AM

Ryan loved hearing about Torie, and he loved watching her speech. He say her blow him a kiss and he blew one back. Unfortunately, a supervisor had realized this and came over to Ryan, "Come with us. Emergency therapy."
-
"I'm not, that's why I pretty sure it's mine. But hey, you never know. Heather, when was the last time I ever used protection?"

"Um... never? I'm on birth control, so I won't get pregnant, but as far as condoms go... I can't think about a time you ever did. Doesn't that seem a little unsafe though, Kyle?" Heather paused, thinking about all the girls he had cheated on her with the first time. "What about all those other girls?"

"Don't know, don't care. None of them ever called me up saying the were pregnant, so I don't really care about it. I was safe sometimes, just not... always. They all said they were clean. Half of them were virgins." He shrugged, carelessly. "Can we not get into this right now though? All I want now is you, Heather. You know that. Especially this new Heather... thin, sexy, beautiful, fiery and full of attitude. You're perfect for me, and I love you, why would I cheat? Right now I can't anyway. I'm in jail."

"Whatever, I guess I can't really talk."

"Wh...What does that mean?" Quinton raised a brow, visibly looking shaken and confused with what she said.

"I really wanted some crack, and I didn't have money... Patrick gave me some, after some 'convincing' using my new tongue ring."

"You WHAT?" He said, shocked.

Heather smirked, much like Quinton did. "Oh, Kyle, it's okay. I love you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 12:38 AM

Arthur went back to reading his book, not wanting to get pulled into a therapy session.
~
Alex laughed. "Hmm, seemed she learned a little more from you than you thought, Kyle." He commented, loving his reaction.
~
Torie was asked several more questions but didn't answer them. She walked through the crowd, reporters following her, towards her house.

Mike held back, not wanting to have Ella going through the crowd.

Janelle, Cole, and Greg all waited for Torie on the edge of the crowd.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2013, 12:46 AM

Ryan sighed and went with them. Dave said to Arthur, "They've been working him really hard to forget that girl."
-
Quinton glared at Alex, "Shut the f*ck up, this is between Heather and me." He looked back at Heather, "So you're f*cking this other guy?"

"No, no, I just wanted crack. I didn't go all the way with him. I gave him a... a very special kiss."

"In exchange for crack cocaine. You're smoking crack cocaine now?"

"Yes, well, you say it that way and it sounds like I'm wh*reing myself out for crack. I saw it as a friendly exchange because I had a rough day and wanted something harder than pot." Heather got as close to the bars as she could, "I still love you though, Kyle. I want to be with you when you get out. Together... You and the new me... We could cause so much trouble and have so much fun." She started to make out with him through the bars.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2013, 12:53 AM

"I can understand. She is creating hell out there. I wouldn't be surprised if they used him against her again. But the thing is, the people love her. Nobody is going to let him forget her. Its a losing battle for them." Arthur replied.
~
Alex continued to laugh, even as they made out. "God, all you date is wh*res, Quinton. No wonder you use them freely. I mean, using the fact that Ella is pregnant to try and weasel your way out of jail time. And then you can use Ella however you want cause you would be the daddy and she wouldn't want her poor child to grow up without a dad. Better watch out, Heather. He might just push you to the side and take Ella back." He smirked, evil twinkles in his eyes.
~
Mike started to lead Ella through the crowd.

Torie smiled when she saw Janelle, Cole, and Greg.

"You did wonderful." Janelle said, hugging her. "A born speaker."

Torie laughed, knowing that the cameras were still on her. "Come on. Let's head back to my place."

"What about Ella and Mike?" Greg asked.

"They will be right behind us." Torie said, wanting to get away from the cameras.

<3