Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#291 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-04-2013, 05:37 PM

She batted her eyelashes and kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "Please. I just want to do something other than see you win all the time." She pouted, scooting closer to him.

Mike made some gagging noises.

Alex was laying in bed, reading a book. He glanced up. "Hello....Ella right? Don't worry about. A house this big can become a maze to those who are not used to it." He remarked. "If you wanted an empty room, why did you not ask a maid? I'm sure one of them would have been happy to help."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#292 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 05:47 PM

Ryan grinned, "Ok, let's watch The Avengers."

"Haha, yeah..." Ella laughed awkwardly, "I'll just go find another room. There's so many in this house I'm sure I can find an empty one myself."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#293 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2013, 05:59 PM

She smiled and got up to get the Avengers. She quickly put it in and snuggled back up against him.

Mike got up and went searching around the house.

Alex got out of bed, wearing only a pair of shorts. "Hey why don't I help you so you don't go walking into someone else's room." He winked. "Why are you looking for an empty room?"

((will warn ya. Getting ready to pass out again.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#294 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 06:03 PM

"Sure. And I'm looking for a room for two reasons: I want to do my homework, and secondly because I don't want to be around Ryan and Torie while they cuddle up to a movie." Ella said honestly.
(#295 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2013, 01:56 AM

Alex nodded. "Fair enough. Follow me." He lead her three doors down and opened the room to a nice room that also had a desk in it. "Will this do?"

<3
(#296 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2013, 10:33 AM

"Yes, this will do great, thank you." Ella said with a smile.
(#297 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2013, 01:49 PM

"What are you studying?" He asked, sitting on the bed.

<3
(#298 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2013, 02:37 PM

"I have to start my English essay. We have to read this old short story and then write a small opinion essay on Nature vs Nurture. I believe the teacher is using it as an evaluation of our personal writing skill." Ella shrugged, "Nothing major, I just thought I'd start it today so I don't have to do it on the weekend."
(#299 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2013, 06:36 PM

"Would you like any help?" He asked. "Being taught at an elite prep school, I know a few things about essays." He smirked.

Torie was slowly falling asleep against Ryan. She snuggled closer as she became cold.

<3
(#300 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2013, 08:00 PM

"My dad's a Lawyer and also has a Master's degree in English, and myself, well, I have an IQ of 155 and last year had an average of 93.7%. I should be fine." Ella gave an equally arrogant smile, "I was invited to attend a gifted school, but I prefer social interaction with people who aren't total snobs."

Ryan rubbed Torie's head.