Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 01:08 AM

Ella bit her lip, looked at the ground and mumbled, "I really don't want to sound crass, but Heather's under the football bleachers giving some druggie a BJ. Like, right now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2013, 01:11 AM

Torie shrugged. "Ok. We all know she has an issue. We have all tried to help her. What more can we do? I, for one, am not going to continue to dwell on Heather as it is a waste of my time. I have more important things to do." She said, sounding cold and heartless. "She has to bring herself out of this. We can't do it for her."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:12 AM

"I expected you to say that, which is why I wasn't going to tell you. It's just making me feel uncomfortable." Ella said with a sigh.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:16 AM

Greg hit a fly ball out to center field. Everyone started to cheer until the center-fielder caught the ball.

Torie looked at Ella. "Well, its over now. So we can go home here soon. Or at least away from here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:18 AM

"Okay, good." Ella went over to Mike and then gave him a hug. "Your team won, good job." She smiled, though her mind was elsewhere.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM

He hugged her back. "Meh..we had more of the baseball team on our side." He said, laughing.

Torie smiled and congratulated the other team.

Janelle seemed a little happier and was next to Cole, smiling and laughing with the guys.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:28 AM

"And Torie and I are awful at baseball." Ella said, forcing a laugh.

When Heather was done, Patrick gave her another hit of crack. "That's seriously it though, Heather. I can't-"

"Do you have a place I can crash? I was going to sleep here at school, but that's super trashy. You have a place I can crash? Do you? I'll be a fun roommate, I swear."

"I guess you can stay at my place. It's a really ghetto apartment since my parents kicked me out of their house, too. But you'll need to pay some sort of rent - and before you ask, sleeping with me isn't paying rent."

"I wasn't thinking that." Heather lied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:32 AM

Mike laughed as well. "I do kinda have to agree to that." He dodged a smack from Torie.

"What was that for?" Mike asked, laughing harder.

"For agreeing with her. You are supposed to say 'No, you guys did fine' or something to that effect." She teased.

"Sorry, what was I thinking. Oh my god, you guys were amazing. I don't know what your team would have done without you two." He said, acting all girly.

Torie stifled a laugh.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:38 AM

Ella didn't laugh. Upon realizing that probably didn't seem like the proper reaction, she fake laughed. "Ha. Funny, babe. Can we go now - and can I please have a cigarette?"

-
"I'll figure something out. Let's go to your place now, Patrick. My eyelids feel so heavy. It's freaaaaky." Heather said with a giggle. She noticed Janelle talking with Cole and waved over at her, trying to say hello.

"Heather, I thought you said they were losers? Why wave to them?"

"Janellabear is my bestie."

"Sure she is."

((One more post))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:41 AM

((Haha you bet me to the punch))

Mike looked at her. "No, you can't have a cigarette. One, I don't have them on me and two, they are bad for the baby and you. Three, what is wrong?"

Janelle didn't actually see her, as she was more focused on Cole and the other guys.

((You can skip to whenever. I may do one last post but Idk yet))

<3