Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 12:21 AM

"I'm going to be terrible at this." Ella laughed.
-
"Anything?" Heather raised a brow. "So if I asked if you had... crack, or meth, or heroin...?"

"I said anything, Heather. I meant it." Patrick grinned. "Why, you want some hard stuff?"

Heather sighed, "Only if you offer it for free, because I am sh*t out of money and pretty much homeless right now."

"First hit is always free. Especially for you."

((I was going to have Heather's hair all black, but I like this better, so picture her facially like this, and body wise still as skinny as the previous photo: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3d8f97620...27pqo1_500.jpg So, she darkened her eyebrows, wears smokey makeup, dyed the back section of her hair, and got a nose, tongue, and some ear piercings. Finally made up my mind on her new appearance. xD))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2013, 12:24 AM

Torie laughed. "I am not going to be much better."

Greg just hung his head and put one foot in front of the other.

And they played a game of baseball.

((Cute! I like it a lot!!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:29 AM

((Yeah, I'm considering doing my hair like that now. xD))

Heather was now smoking crack cocaine with Patrick.

Ella was somewhat distracted watching the two people under the bleachers, but she was awful at sports anyway, so it barely impacted her playing abilities. She couldn't recognize Heather from the baseball diamond.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:31 AM

Torie really wasn't paying attention to much other than the game. She was absolutely terrible and only got on base when she was walked.

Mike was having fun as well and fared a little better. He had a single base hit.

Janelle was able to bunt the ball as she loved sports.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:38 AM

Heather felt amazing. She sat back and let her mind wander in happy thoughts.

Ella realized who the girl was and frowned. She didn't tell the others, since she didn't want to ruin the game for them. She understood Heather, more than anyone else. She knew what it was like to be manipulated by Quinton and to lose all your friends. When she was on the bench, all she did was stare at Heather and Patrick.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:43 AM

Janelle felt bad for not letting Heather stay at her house. She wanted to have her stay there but with the way she had been acting recently...well, it wasn't her friend. Even the first time Heather went out with Quinton she wasn't this bad. She sighed and looked at her shoes when she wasn't playing.

Torie wasn't mulling over it. She was focused on the game. She was however, trying to think of a way to start doing interviews and the next protest. She smiled as she thought about the next protest. It was going to be outside the Program building again and she wondered if Ryan was going to be able to see her. She also hoped to catch a glimpse of him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:54 AM

Ella just wanted the game to be over. She wanted to go home and get ready for the protest.

Heather was rocking back and forth, talking to herself. Patrick was laughing, "You okay? Too much, too soon?"

"NO, no. More."

"More? You don't need more."

"MORE."

"I told you, Heather, first one's free. You're my friend, but I gotta make some money too."

"I'll do whatever you want, please, I want more. I don't want to feel sad again, I feel amazing right now. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? I'll... I'll do something for you."

"Heather, as enticing as that offer is, I need money, not-" Patrick stopped as Heather was right in his face, her hands all over the lower half of his body.

"Pretty... Pretty please? One more hit. I'm already starting to feel down again." She said, trying to sound as sexy as possible.

"Fine." He gently pushed her head downward.

Ella was watching the whole time and quickly turned away, "Oh my Gosh..." She mumbled under her breath. Louder, she said to everyone, "Can we please finish this game up, I want to go. I feel uncomfortable right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:57 AM

Torie looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked, completely puzzled.

Greg looked over at Ella. "We are in the bottom of the ninth inning with 2 outs. It should be over soon anyways." He grabbed a bat. "I'm up and we are down by one." He added, depressingly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:01 AM

"Alright, go ahead and win this game then." Ella said to Greg before turning to Torie, "It's... It's nothing. Just... nothing." she lied, knowing Torie likely wouldn't want to know Heather was going down on a guy in exchange for drugs. Hell, Ella wished she hadn't had seen that.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:05 AM

Greg hung his head and went to the plate. They had someone on third base and that was it. Greg went to the plate. "Can we just get this over with." He mumbled.

Torie sat down next to Ella. "Ok. But you can tell me." She said, watching the game.

<3