Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 12:20 AM

"Great. Is that all you have to say, Torie?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2013, 12:25 AM

"Yep. Just a quick meeting." She said, standing up.

Cole nodded. "Alright. I will see you all later. Some of the guys wanted to have a ball game and I told them that I would be by after the meeting. Anybody want to come?"

Janelle shook her head. "Sorry, I am swamped with homework. I will see you all later." She said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-08-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:31 AM

"Mike, you want to go?" Ella asked him.
-
Heather didn't know where she was sleeping the night. After the haircut and piercings, she didn't have any money left to spend on a place to stay. She went under the bleachers at school, smoked an insane amount of pot, and then went to sleep right there.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:34 AM

Mike shrugged. "Why not?" He replied.

Cole looked at Torie. "You want to come?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun." She said, not wanting to be in the house.

"I don't know. Sports aren't exactly my thing." Greg said.

Torie laughed. "Come on, Greg. Come with us. It'll be fun."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:38 AM

"You too, Janelle. I'm sure homework can wait, we deserve a little fun." Ella laughed. "Cole, where are you guys playing?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:40 AM

Janelle and Greg looked at each other, knowing they weren't getting out of this.

"Down at the school. Coach said that since it was a practice, fun or not, we could use the fields." He replied.

"Let's go then." Mike said, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 12:48 AM

Ella smiled and went with the others to the school fields.

At this time Heather wasn't asleep yet, but sitting on the ground under the bleachers and smoking with her friend Patrick. "I love the new look Heather, wow."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"No, no, I think you've always been gorgeous and now you just look less..."

"Girly?"

"No, you look less... preppy. More grungy. More punk. I love the hair, piercings and smokey eye makeup. Did you just do that after school? Why now?"

"Torie kicked me out. I have no place to go now. Seemed like a good time to completely throw goody-two-shoes Heather out the window."

((Backtracking a bit with Heather there, because I didn't think the group might see her again. :P ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 12:56 AM

((Sorry. Didn't mean to ruin the plans))

Once they got to the fields, the rest of the ball team was there. Zachary and Lucas smiled at Torie.

"Hey, Torie!" Lucas yelled, waving.

Torie smiled and waved back. To Ella, she whispered. "Sh.it. I forgot he was on the team. Ryan caught him and Zachary flirting with me the night of the Halloween party. I really don't want to have to deal with him flirting with me." She whined.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Cole yelled, high five-ing the guys. "I brought extra players." He said, signalling to the group.

Lucas nodded. "This should be fun. Let's see what they got."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2013, 01:05 AM

((LOL, no, I had zero plans, don't worry. xD))

"He'll be busy playing baseball, he probably will barely have time to talk with you." Ella reassured her.

From where Heather was, she could see the others. She rolled her eyes and said to Patrick, "That's them over there. Torie and the rest of the loser crew."

"Aren't you worried they'll see us? If we can see them, it means they can see us. And loser crew is a great name, by the way." Patrick laughed.

"No, I'm not worried. They might not even recognize me if they do look over here, but in the case that they do, I don't give a f*ck. They won't come talk to me or anything. They all hate me."

"I'm sure they don't-"

"They do. And I don't care. Do you have anything stronger than this, because I'm barely getting a buzz." Heather said, frustrated.

"I have anything you'd want. Anything."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:12 AM

Torie nodded, hoping so. "I hope they realize that some of us aren't.... coordinated enough to do this."

Cole walked over to them. "Hey, ok so we split everyone into teams. Mike and Janelle are on the blue team. Torie and Ella are the red team. We decided to split the girls up and one of the other guy's girlfriends came over to play. So there are now two girls on each team. Also, Greg is going to stay on the red team and I will be on the blue team. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure." Torie said, not knowing if it was a good plan or not.

"Cool. Alright, Mike, Janelle. We are hitting first. Torie, Ella, Greg. Go ask Lucas where you should play."

((Vampire? and good ^.^))

<3