Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 10:32 PM

Ella smiled, liking the idea.

Heather came into the house and walked into the kitchen, still smelling and looking like a total mess. "Oh, a meeting?" She sat down, "What did I miss?"

"You're not part of this anymore. Remember?"

"What, so I'm supposed to go up to one of the guest rooms and isolate myself?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 10:37 PM

"Well, that is one of your options." Torie replied. "Or you can go swimming, to the garden, the game room. Anywhere but here."

Frankie walked in with the serving tray. "Food everyone." He said, putting plates down in front of everyone and some pitchers of water in the middle. He gave Torie her hot cocoa. "Oh, Miss Heather. I did not know you were in here." He said, puzzled.

"She was just leaving anyways." Torie said, staring at Heather.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:43 PM

"I'm not even allowed to contact Kyle! This is bullsh*t. Without him in the equation, there's no reason you can't let me stay." She yelled, grabbing Torie's cup of cocoa and throwing it at the wall, smashing the cup to pieces.

"The reason is we already kicked you out, and you're acting psycho." Ella said, folding her arms, "If you wouldn't mind, we're busy having a meeting. By the way, Torie, she hit and threatened me in the washroom at school today."

"Oh my God, you make it sound like I'm a terrible person. That's so not true."

"IT IS TRUE, THOUGH!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:48 PM

Torie looked at the broken cup, Ella, and Heather. "Heather, your stay at my house is over. The way you treat my friends, my house, and myself is deplorable. While Kyle maybe in jail, he is still controlling you and your love is dangerous. You will need to gather your things and leave immediately." She said, calmly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:50 PM

Heather's face went blank, shocked by Torie's words. "Wow. You're going to kick me out too? Okay," she took a deep breath, "Janelle, can I stay at your place?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:55 PM

Janelle looked at Heather, torn between she should do. This was her best friend and she knew that Heather was hurting but how she was acting wasn't right. She knew that Heather would need some place to stay but letting her stay at her house was not the solution.

"No. Not unless you get help." Janelle said, almost in tears. She didn't want to put Heather on the street but she didn't know what else to do. What else could wake her friend up besides hitting rock bottom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:59 PM

"UNLESS I GET HELP? I'm not a f*cking mental patient!" Heather yelled. "FINE. I'll go! Janelle, Torie, don't bother coming to cheerleading practice tomorrow, you're off the team. Don't talk to me, don't even f*cking look at me because I'll f*cking kick your @sses. I hate you all. I hope you fail your f*cking resistance and all end up in The Program." She ran upstairs, grabbed her stuff, and ran out the front door without another word.

"Drama queen." Ella mumbled to herself, "Forget about her, we were in the middle of something before she rudely interupted."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:08 PM

Janelle just sat there, looking at her sandwich.

Torie got up and started to pick up the glass, cutting herself a couple times.

Frankie came in with a plastic bag and took the glass from her, frowning when he saw the cuts. He shooed her back to her seat and finished picking up the glass.

"Yes, where were we." She said, upset by Heather's outburst. "Is everyone ok with having the party?"

Cole nodded.

"Yeah. I'm game." Greg said, starting to plot ideas in his head. "We could hook up our own camera's and watch everyone. See who could be potential enemies and who could be friends."

Janelle nodded her head, not really there anymore.

Cole nodded. "That would be a great idea. You could be shut up in one of the rooms and monitoring everything."

"It doesn't have to be him." Torie replied.

"I don't mind. Better than being with all the congress people." Greg said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 11:16 PM

Ella laughed, "You would feel that way, Greg."
-
Heather didn't know where she was going to stay. She went to a barber shop and had her hair cut shoulder length and the back half-dyed black. After that, she went to a tattoo and piercings place and had multiple piercings done on her ears, tongue, lip, and nose. Heather didn't want to be pretty blonde Barbie anymore, she wanted to change her entire persona.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-08-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:19 PM

Greg blushed and looked away.

Torie smiled. "That's ok, Greg. It you want to stay in a room, that's fine. I will not force anyone to go along with anything."

"So, we are really doing this thing. The party?" Cole asked.

"Apparently." Torie replied, happily.

<3