Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 09:54 PM

"I hope so too. She's being far too nice." Ella said as they approached the rest of the group at the meeting spot. "Hey, Torie, Cole, Greg, Janelle."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 09:57 PM

"Yeah, but that is Torie." Mike said, nodding to the group.

Greg looked up and then went back to his book.

Cole had his arm around Janelle and they both were laughing.

"Hey Ella, Mike!" Janelle said, smiling.

"'Sup!" Cole said, gangsta like which made Janelle laugh even more.

Torie shook her head, happy for both of them. "Alright, lets go to the house." She said, chuckling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:01 PM

Ella went with the others to Torie's place. She didn't want to tell Torie about Heather attacking her in the bathroom until everything was taken care of at the meeting.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:05 PM

They were soon walking into Torie's house. "You guys go ahead to the room and I am going to have Frankie whip up something to eat." She said, dropping her bag at the door and walking into the kitchen.

"Frankie, can you please make some sandwiches or something for my friends and I?"

Frankie nodded. "Another meeting?"

"Yes."

"Alright I will bring in some drinks for your friends and you some cocoa."

"You're the best!" She said, smiling.

"Uh-huh. How many times have I heard that?"

"Way too many cause it's true."

He chuckled.
~
Janelle, Cole, and Greg all headed into the dinning room. They took a seat and waited for Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:08 PM

Ella sat beside Mike. Her mind was still elsewhere, but she tried her hardest to focus on the meeting.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:11 PM

Torie came in and sat down. "Alrighty. So I had something that I wanted to talk about. I am getting some emails and calls from news stations about interviews. I wanted to know your take on it."

Janelle shrugged. "I think it is a good idea. Take it farther than Chicago and into the virtual world."

"We could reach people around the states and foreign countries. It's brilliant." Cole added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:13 PM

"Of course it's a great idea." Ella said with a smile, "I don't see why anyone would disagree."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:16 PM

Torie smiled at Ella. "Ok, so my next idea is having a party-"

"Another one? I mean, the first one didn't go very well." Janelle said.

"This one would not be for students but for Congress."

Janelle looked at her. "Are you serious? Bring the enemy into your house?"

Cole looked skeptical as well. "I don't know. It just seems a little...risky."

Greg shrugged. "I think it is a good idea. Take our message right to the source. And invite the press. Don't shut them out. Allow them to come in and see how amazing this resistance is."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 10:21 PM

"I agree with Greg. At a party we'd be able to talk to them on a semi-personal level, tell them our point of view on a human-to-human level. We can appeal to their feelings as a human being." Ella nodded.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 10:28 PM

"I see your point, Ella, but after the last party-" Janelle started.

"The last party involved teenagers. What happened between Ryan, Alex, Quinton, and Mike was..." Torie paused. "It was based on egos. Plain and simple."

"And you think that the Congressmen will be any better?" Cole asked.

"No. But I plan to turn it into an assist. Now, the people will know who comes to the party and who doesn't. Their reactions will be filmed and put on TV. They be able to use their egos or else lose their seat possibly." Torie said, proudly.

Cole nodded his head, understanding how the concept was supposed to work.

"And what if this completely blows up in our face. We can't afford anymore bad publicity." Janelle pointed out.

"But we can't afford not to do this." Mike replied. "This could be a huge game changer. When are purposing to give the invites?"

Torie chuckled. "During the protest. On live television. For the whole world to see." xD

<3