Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 12:03 PM

Heather smoked a little bit of pot, and then met up with the group again. "Everyone, you can stop running laps now! You guys are going to do some strength training. If you even have to pick up another girl, you need to be strong. Do 30 pushups."

One of the girls, Sara, noticed Heather didn't look like she was going to do any. "Heather, are you doing pushups too?"

"No. One, I'm the thinnest girl here so I'll be one of the girls being lifted, and secondly because I don't have the energy. Everyone else though, do 30."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 12:30 PM

((Sorry, dad took my latop since his crashed -.-))

"Some leader you are." One of the girls, Grace, muttered. She was a petite, curvy girl with medium length hair. She started doing push-ups but considering that she couldn't do a push-up, she looked more like a retarded seal.

Torie shook her head and started to do push-ups.

Janelle folded her arms, refusing. "I will if you will, Heather."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:35 PM

"Grace, if you have something to say, you can say it to my face. Don't be a coward." Heather said, "And Janelle, no. You will do them because I tell you to."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:36 PM

Grace mumbled something else but continued to do push-ups.

Janelle shrugged. "Suit yourself. If your too chicken to do push-ups with the rest of us, I understand." She said, doing push-ups.

((G2g, be back on later. sorry You can skip to whenever))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:44 PM

"I'm not too chicken." She folded her arms.

After lunch, Heather dismissed the others and then went to the washroom.

Ella was in the washroom alone, washing her hands when Heather came in. Heather locked the door behind her and stood between Ella and the door. "I know about the baby."

"Heather, look, it's none of your business."

"If it's Kyle's business, it's MY business. How dare you try and get between him and me."

" Heather, that's not what this is about at all. First of all, if it IS his, he got me pregnant before you started dating him again. And it's not my fault your boyfriend r@ped me."

"R@pe? Stop slandering him! He didn't r@pe you."

"Slander? It's the truth. He would force me into having se'x with him. That's r@pe, and now I'm pregnant. Talk to him about it. Oh, wait, you can't. You aren't allowed to have contact with him or Torie will kick you out. That being said, she might love for you to break another rule so that she CAN kick you out. She's getting tired of your antics." Ella walked toward the door, but Heather pushed her back. "Heather, please let me leave."

Heather slapped her across the face. "You better hope that isn't Kyle's kid."

Ella laughed while rubbing the side of her face, "Then we're all on the same page. I hope he isn't too."

"Kyle hates you, you know. He was only using you."

"He's doesn't love you either." Ella shrugged, "I actually feel sorry for you, Heather. I know what it's like to be manipulated by him."

"HE WASN'T MANIPULATING ME, EVERYTHING WAS MY CHOICE."

"He gave you the illusion of choice, but you never had any real choice. Now I'm going to leave, go ahead and throw up or whatever the hell you came in here for." Ella shoved Heather out of the way, unlocked the door, and left the washroom.

((Now you can skip to whenever. After school, or to the protest.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Soon it was after school and Torie went to the meeting place. She had actually called a special meeting, as she wanted to talk to the group about her idea of having another party but for the state Congressmen and women.

Janelle walked to the meeting spot with Cole and Greg. Greg had his nose in book, something on nano tech, while Janelle and Cole were talking. *cough* flirting *cough*

Janelle laughed. "Oh my god, you didn't!" She said.

"Yep. They wanted a distraction so I ran around in my boxes yelling 'Distraction, Distraction, Distraction!'." He replied, chuckling.

"Did it work?"

"Surprisingly, yes." Cole laughed.
~
Mike was waiting for Ella at her locker.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Ella met up with Mike. While walking to the meeting spot, she told Mike about the confrontation with Heather in the bathroom. As soon as they stepped outside, she lit up a cigarette and took a puff, forgetting that she shouldn't smoke while pregnant. She was just so stressed that she didn't even think about it.

Heather was hanging out with the stoners again.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 03:32 PM

Mike shook his head. "You need to tell Torie. She will hopefully do something about it." He paused and watched her smoke. "Uh, Hun, do you really think that it's a good idea to smoke while pregnant?"

((ok be back on later tonight)))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 03:37 PM

((Alright, it's football tonight so I'll be off anyway. ))

"Oh, I'm going to tell Torie about it." Ella looked at the cigarette, and then sighed, "No, it's probably not a good idea, but I really want to have a smoke... You know how hard it is to quit?" She handed him the rest of her cigarettes and said, "This is the last one. I swear. Just... just in case it's your child, I want it to be healthy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 09:52 PM

((Back!!))

He took the cigarettes and put them in his pocket. "I wonder what Torie is going to do. I hope she kicks her out. Make the little princess actually fend for herself." Mike said, upset that Heather would treat Ella the way she did.

<3