Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 02:40 AM

"Thanks for the concern, but no thanks. I'm fine, honestly. I am acting like myself. Get used to it. Were having cheer practice today at lunch. Be there. I'll see you guys then." Heather said before walking inside the school.

Ella shook her head, "Quinton would love to see her like this. He'd be so proud of himself."

((I'm going to bed If I'm up first, I'll edit this with a lunch post. I want cheer practice, and then for Heather to confront Ella, and then we can skip to the protest after that.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 10:59 AM

((okie dokie. Don't know how much I will be on until later tonight. Going out with some friends around 2:30/3:30, so don't know what time I will be back on))

Torie shook her head. "Whatever. If she wants to think that she is alright and fine, then let her. We all have more important things to worry about."

Janelle shook her head. "I just wish she could open her eyes."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 11:07 AM

Ella nodded, "I agree with both of you. We should get to class."

Lunch soon came, and Heather met up at the regular practice spot for the cheerleading practice.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:18 AM

Torie and Janelle walked there together, quickly throwing their bags down and starting to stretch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 11:24 AM

"Only a short stretch today, then we're going to get right into things, and you better all do well because I will be cutting some of you if I have to." Heather said strictly, starting her own stretches.

The other girls noticed the way Heather looked, smelled, and the way she was acting. Ones that had been on the squad last year remembered what Heather had been like near the end of the previous school year, but the new ones were confused. Just on Friday, Heather had been her usually preppy and friendly self.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:27 AM

Janelle shook her head. "Ok..." She continued to stretch.

Torie bit her lip. She couldn't really tell Heather what to do here and frankly, she didn't want to, but she was beginning to be unreasonable. Hopefully, everything went well today.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 11:38 AM

"Everyone stretched? Torie, you should do some flexibility training, you looked robotic. If you girls want to be on this squad, you better be perfect. No longer will I accept mediocrity. Paula-" She looked at one of the girls who had joined last year, "Get out of here, you're off the team."

"Wh-What? I didn't-"

"I'm sorry, I think you're awful. You never remember the cheers. I always hear you mumbling through the words like you were gargling water. Leave."

"Heather, you're being unfair. I can try harder-"

"If you really wanted to be on the squad, you would have been trying your best from the start. Now you're telling me you haven't been putting in 150% effort. GTFO." Heather stared at Paula.

Paula picked up her things and rolled her eyes, "Fine. I don't want to put up with you anyway. You smell like vomit and we'ed, it's gross." She walked away.

"Anyone else have anything to say, or can we get started?" Heather looked at the rest of the group threateningly, ignoring Paula's comment.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:41 AM

Janelle and Torie looked at each other.

"Heather, don't you think you are being a bit tough on some of these girls." Janelle said. "I know that you want to be number one but we have to have a certain number. And we can't just hold practice again."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 11:53 AM

"Without Paula, we have 12 girls. We need 10. I can still throw 2 of you out. You and Torie want to be the lucky 2? If you two want to leave, you can leave. I'm not holding you captive. If you don't like how I'm running things, then either suck it up or go."

"Heather," Helen said quietly, "Calm down... Why'd you even have this practice held today? To yell at us?"

Heather spun around and turned to Helen, "I'll calm down when my boyfriend's not in jail and my parents let me go back home. I'm a little bit on edge."

Helen sighed, "Okay, okay."

"Everyone run some laps around the football field. I'm going to take a quick break. I'll be back in five." Heather walked away and under the bleachers.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 11:57 AM

Janelle shook her head. "She has completely lost it."

Torie sighed. "Let's just jog."

So they started to jog around the track, not fast, just enough to look like they cared.

<3