Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 01:50 AM

As El walked past the football field, she noticed a group underneath the bleachers, giggling and passing something around. She bobbed her head in their direction, "Torie, your friend is over there with the stoners. Is that breaking your rules? Gosh, you should put her on 24/7 watch because she's going crazy. I used to think Janelle was the crazier one of those two. I was wrong."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 01:53 AM

Torie shook her head. "Nope. As long as its not on my property, she can smoke all she wants. Hell, she can do whatever she wants. I am not her mother." She replied.

Mike shook her head. "She lost something up in that pretty little head of hers."

Janelle walked up to the group. "Hey guys." She said, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 01:57 AM

"Hey Janelle, what's up?" Ella said, still watching Heather. She sighed, "It's depressing, really. I feel bad for her. A little bit. Just a little bad."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:02 AM

"I don't. She has had plenty of chances to get clean and straighten up." Torie said.

Janelle sighed. "This happened last time. Hopefully she will bounce back." She replied, obviously upset over this.

Torie rubbed her shoulder. "Don't worry. She can't get any worse than what she already is." Torie said, trying to cheer her up. Besides, if she does, I may kill myself. Or her. Who knows. xD

Janelle nodded, looking over at Heather. "She is a good person. She just..."

"Lost herself along the way." Mike finished for her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:09 AM

"It's Quinton's fault. He's... I've never met a more despicable person in my life, and yet there's a good chance I'm having his devil spawn. I think I might actually be carrying the Anti-Christ." Ella shuddered.

This was a lot like what had happened after she had found out Kyle had been cheating. Heather hung out with the stoners and was almost always high on something.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:12 AM

Mike put an arm around her shoulder.

Janelle looked at Ella, wide-eyed. "You're pregnant? Since when?"

"She just found out a couple days ago. We are hoping its not Kyle's but Mike's." Torie explained. "As bad as that does sound."

"Well, no offense Ella, I kinda hope you're not pregnant." Janelle said.

Torie laughed. "We are hoping for that, too, but worst case scenario is she is pregnant with Kyle's kid."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:21 AM

"Yeah, best case scenario it's a false alarm. I really hope it's not Quinton's. I could abort it, but I'd never do that because it's not something I support... But if it's his kid, it's not God's doing, it's Satan's." Ella shook her head. "Anyway, I don't want to think about that."

Heather sprayed on a sh*t ton of perfume to cover the smell and used some eye-drops from Patrick to get rid of the red from her eyes. She then went over to Torie, Janelle, Mike, and Ella. "Morning, guys. Sup?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Torie looked at her. "Nothing much. Just chit-chatting before school."

Janelle coughed. "You smell like d@mn perfume shop, Heather."

((Ok, one more post and then I am going to bed. SOOO tired.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:29 AM

"Oh, I'm sorry, you prefer the smell of we'ed?" Heather said, laughing. "You know you can get kicked out of class if they think you're high, right? You might not, since you guys are a bunch of lame-o's."

"You look like sh*t today, Heather. Gaunt and dirty looking... like you haven't showered in days."

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me? I totally missed that." Heather did look quite unhealthy and grimy, her hair wasn't thick and glossy, but stringy and greasy. Her skin was pale, and she looked much thinner than she had at the beginning of the year. She also wasn't dressed up like she normally would be, and was wearing a baggy top and some ripped up jeans.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:34 AM

Torie rolled her eyes. "Heather, what is wrong with you? This isn't the typical you." She asked, "And you aren't acting like yourself. More like a ghost trying to fill the void."

Mike shook his head, not sure what to say.

Janelle looked at Heather, torn between wanting to help her friend and wondering if it was too late. "Heather, look I know you love Kyle but seriously. He is no good. I don't want to have to re-drill that into your stubborn thick skull again."

((Alrighty, I am off to bed. Night! Oh and you can skip to whenever, I don't have any plans until the protest))

<3