Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 01:47 AM

"Morning, Mike." Heather said, trying to sound cheery. She ate her pancakes and drank her juice, then asking to be excused.

Ella headed over to Torie's first, as usual. She had a quick smoke outside before going into the house.
-
Ryan, at this point, had been in The Program over a week. He couldn't remember any of his friends' names, and even faces were starting to get fuzzy. Memories were starting to become puzzles with missing pieces inside his head.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 01:52 AM

Mike shrugged. "Sure. I won't tell you no."
~
Torie slipped the locket around her neck and looked at herself in the mirror. She then turned and looked at her tattoo. She let a small smile come to her face. "I will see you soon, Love." She whispered, throwing on a shirt and walking downstairs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:07 AM

"It was very good, thank you Frankie." Heather said before going to the bathroom.

As she passed Ella, who was just walking into the kitchen, she gave her a death glare. Ella rolled her eyes and sat down with Mike. "Hey, Mike. How was your night?"
-
Ryan remembered spending time with Torie. He remembered his love for her... but he didn't remember who she was. There was a pain in his heart, overbearing and internal. Once again, Dave had been awake first. "Mornin', broski."

"Broski...?"

"I made that word up. Cool, right?"

Ryan didn't respond, instead still trying to put the memories back together. He remembered bits and pieces, but nothing made sense. A sentence here, a kiss there, an argument or two... everything scattered in his mind like shattered glass. "Dave, my sister... she came by the other day and told me I didn't have a girlfriend."

"Do you? I thought you said you did."

"I know I did. I'm sure. I don't remember her name, but I remember the butterfly feeling in my stomach when I first kissed her. I remember the way she said my name. I remember playing with her hair and holding her in my arms... Why would Jane lie to me?"

"Maybe you broke up with the girl before coming here? Or maybe The Program really wants to take your memories of her away - maybe she's the reason you're here. Maybe you broke up with her and became depressed?"

"That doesn't sound like me. I thought I was here for violence?"

"Oh. Yeah." Dave shrugged, "I dunno, man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:12 AM

"Uneventful, thankfully. Both of them were in bed when I got here last night." Mike said, eating his pancakes.

Frankie looked at Ella. "Are you hungry?"

Torie came downstairs and into the kitchen. "Morning." She said, grabbing a banana.

"Victoria, do you want anything besides a banana?" Frankie asked her.

"Hmm..pancakes. Just one tho."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:17 AM

"That's good." Ella laughed in response to Mike. "She just gave me a threatening look in the hall as I came into the kitchen."

Heather didn't go back into the kitchen after she was done in the bathroom, and instead went to school. She didn't want to deal with any of them. Kyle's right, they are a bunch of losers. She thought to herself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Frankie put pancakes in front of both Ella and Torie. Torie smiled, "Thanks, Frankie."

"No problem, Victoria." He replied.

Torie looked at Mike and Ella. "So, I have been pondering this idea. I think I am going to invite over the entire Congress of Illinois and have a party basically. Have some speakers, speak myself, etc."

"And why?" Mike asked.

"Because hopefully we can convince them to get rid of the program. Oh and I have been getting lots of emails and voicemails to go do interviews. So I may be missing some school here soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:34 AM

"Sounds like fun, just don't get too far behind in your school work because if you plan on going to post-secondary school, I doubt they'll let you use the excuse that you were busy a resistance to a government-funded program."

Heather knew a lot of people at school, and she also knew where each group spent their mornings. She decided to hang out this morning with the 'stoner' clique, meeting up with them under the bleachers to smoke. "Heather Davis, head cheerleader, gracing us with her presence." One of the boys there, a 17-year old with shoulder length greasy looking hair named Patrick, said. "You haven't talked to us for a while now."

"Shut up and pass me that." Heather said, snatching the joint from Patrick. "I've had a bad weekend. I got back together with Kyle, and then he was arrested. I also was arrested for possession - my court date is next week, I crashed my car, and my parents kicked me out."

Patrick laughed, as did the other 3 people (2 other guys and a girl). "Good time to get high then, Heather. We won't judge ya."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:37 AM

"I won't. We have a couple days off coming up soon, so I am going to try and plan them for those days. Plus, if I stagger them, I shouldn't fall behind." She paused. "Do you think putting 'resistance leader' on a college application would be a good thing?" She asked, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 02:40 AM

Ella laughed, "Who knows, maybe." she looked at the time and reminded, "It is a school day today though, we should be going."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 02:42 AM

Torie nodded, finishing her pancakes. "Alright, lets go." She said, grabbing her bag and walking out the door, her hand absentmindedly clutching her locket.

Mike followed Ella and Torie.

<3