Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 11:48 PM

Heather flung the door open, and then slammed it behind her. "Why the f*ck would you care?"
-
Ella sighed, "I'm sorry that you have to be involved in this. None of it's your fault, it's mine. Part of me hopes you're not the dad, because I don't want you to have to go through the stress of being a teenage father. I'd rather you be able to live your life and having fun, happy and like a normal teenager."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 11:53 PM

"Because for some reason that I can't fathom, I still consider you my friend. But fine, you want to yell and scream at me. I don't give a d@mn about what you are so upset for." Torie snapped, walking into her room and slamming her door as well. She turned around and locked.
~
Mike sighed. "And yet I want to the father so that way you don't have to deal with Quinton. No matter what happens, hun, I am going to be here, right next to you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 11:59 PM

Heather rolled her eyes and went to her own room. She didn't mean to come off like such a b*tch, but it seemed to her like nobody understood or cared how she felt, which just made her act more like a b*tch. She went to sleep, lost in her thoughts.
-
Ella shook her head, "You don't need to be... I wouldn't blame you if you broke up with me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:04 AM

Torie crawled in bed, cuddling with Yoda. Torie was trying but she was just so infuriating. She acted more like a spoiled brat than herself and she was the one who grew up with everything. Torie eventually fell asleep.
~
Mike shook his head. "And why would I break up with someone so beautiful and intelligent?" He asked, slipping his arms around her waist in an attempt to stop her from walking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:08 AM

Ella did stop and looked at Mike. "Because you have your whole life ahead of you. You could easily break up with me and find another girl, and never have to deal with Quinton or my pregnancy again. It would be easier for you to do that then to stay with me, especially if this is his kid."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:11 AM

Mike tighten his arms. "Just because it would be easier, doesn't mean it will be better. I love you, Ella and that is all I care about." He kissed her tenderly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:14 AM

Ella smiled and kissed him back. They soon arrived at her house, and Ella said goodnight to him.

((Next Day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:21 AM

Mike walked back to Torie's and fell asleep in his room.

((Sure ^^))

The next day, Torie got up for school and spent the majority of the time in her room. She didn't feel like fighting with Heather that morning and though it was best to just wait til she left for school.

Mike was up and got ready as well. Thankfully, Frankie was making breakfast this morning.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:36 AM

Heather was downstairs in the kitchen relatively early, for breakfast.

Liv had slept in Ella's room, in a sleeping bag on the floor like they had done when they were little. When Ella woke up, she saw Liv sitting on the floor, playing around with the iPad their parents had bought her as a Welcome Back gift. When Olivia saw Ella wake up, she turned off her iPad. "Good morning, El."

"Liv. You're already awake?"

"Yeah, I've been having trouble sleeping since I got back." Liv said with a slight smile, "But it's okay, things will get better."

Ella nodded, "Hopefully. I hope things get better for me too."

"Oh? What's wrong?" Liv asked.

Ella sighed, "Liv. It's a long story."

"Try me. I want to start rebuilding our relationship, so I'd love to hear your stories."

"Don't tell mom and dad, k? Okay, well, it all started when my friend Torie started dating Ryan."

"Ryan..." Olivia thought to herself, "I don't remember who he is, but I do remember seeing someone named Ryan at The Program before I left. Same guy?"

"Yeah. He was my boyfriend before... before I thought you committed suicide. I broke up with him because I couldn't stand to lose him like I had lost you."

"And then he started dating your friend? I see how that could hurt."

"I told Torie it was alright. I really didn't have any feelings for him anymore anyway, but seeing them together made me cringe... I tried to get revenge by trying to make him jealous and one of the guys I used, Quinton, ended up obsessed with me, in a not-so-nice way. Ryan got into a fight with another guy, and then after he pushed Quinton aggressively and Quinton threatened to put him in the Program and..."

Ella continued with explaining what had happened, and then ended with, "And now I'm pregnant and I think it's Quinton's kid."

"Oh my gosh, sis." Liv said, shocked. "Wow. That must be difficult for you."

"Ill talk more with you later about it, Liv. I'm going to head out to school. Your school might start at 10AM, but mine starts at 8." Ella got her stuff together and went.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:40 AM

Frankie made Heather some pancakes and put them in front of her. "There ya go." He said, looking over as Mike came down.

"Yum, pancakes!" Mike said. "Morning, Heather."

Frankie chuckled and started to make Mike some pancakes as well.

<3