Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 11:42 PM

Ella sat down and tried to not think too much, instead focusing on Mike cooking.

"I didn't say anything! I was talking to myself." Heather said, picking up her homework. "But fine, I'll go upstairs. Make me a sandwich too, I'll come back for it in a minute." She left the room and went upstairs to the room she was staying in.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 11:47 PM

Torie shook her head. "I am going to f*cking kill her. I give her a place to stay, food, everything for f*cking free and acts like a f*cking princess." She vented.

Mike put a couple sandwiches on plate and put it in front of Ella. "Torie? How many?"

"None. Not hungry." She said, still fuming about Torie.

"Torie, how many?" Mike insisted.

"I'm not-" She started and then stopped when Mike stared at her. "Fine. I'll take one." She said, giving in.

Mike nodded and made her two. xD

Torie shook her head as he put the plate in front of her.

Then he made 'her royal highness' a sandwich as well.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 11:58 PM

Ella started to eat right away. She said to Torie, "More like the evil queen. You're not obligated to give her a place to stay, though. Who gives a sh*t if she's on the streets? I don't."

After bringing her books upstairs, Heather came back and got her sandwich. She looked at it. "It looks a little greasy."

"Does it really matter? It's a grilled cheese sandwich, they always look like that."

"Whatever, I'll eat it anyway."

"And then throw it up." Ella muttered.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, sorry, I was just talking to myself." Ella mocked what Heather had said earlier.

Heather glared at Ella, and then went back upstairs with her sandwich.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:05 AM

Torie munched on her own sandwich. "I know. Its just...I don't want to see her out on the streets. And you would with as big as this house it, I would never see her. But it's like she seeks me out like a d@mn heat missile."

Mike made himself a couple sandwiches and sat down next to Ella. "Yeah, but you are being too nice. That girl is putting you through hell and you are just letting her. Don't be a floor mat, Tor."

Torie shook her head. "I got a tattoo today."

Mike coughed on his sandwich. "You what?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:15 AM

"Oooh, a tattoo? Where? What of?" Ella asked, curious.

Heather remembered what Janelle had said about trying to stop the bulimia, and she tried hard to resist the urge to purge after eating the sandwich. She did, however, weigh and measure herself in the bathroom after she ate. 32-24-34... and 110? I gained 3lbs since I last weighed myself. I wanted to be 105... Heather took a couple deep breaths and examined her body in the mirror.

((This is pretty much what Heather looks like body-wise, her hair, and facially although you can't see much face: http://www.colourbox.com/preview/1720158-757142-.jpg ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:21 AM

Torie slipped her shirt off, having a tank top underneath. Since it had been about an hour, she could take the bandage off. She showed it to Ella and Mike.

"Gorgeous, huh?" She said, smiling.

Mike nodded, not sure what to make of it.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:26 AM

"Yeah, it's really pretty." Ella nodded, thankful that they weren't talking about her anymore. She looked at the time, "On that note though, I should be going home. I'll see you two tomorrow at school. Are we going to have another Resistance meeting soon? The protest is in in a couple days."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:34 AM

Torie shook her head. "Nope. Everyone knows what to do. There is no reason to have another meeting. Good night, Ella."

Mike slipped an arm around her. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2013, 12:39 AM

"Sure, Mike." Ella smiled and then said goodbye to Torie, walking home with Mike.

Heather was having a mini-panic attack in the bathroom. She was upset about her parents kicking her out, upset about Kyle's arrest, upset about Ella's pregnancy, upset about gaining weight, and upset she couldn't smoke we'ed to help calm herself. She was mad about everything, so she was both yelling and crying in the bathroom.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-07-2013, 12:41 AM

Torie heard the noise and sighed. "Oh my god. What is it now?" She asked herself. She walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Heather, are you ok?" She asked, concerned but annoyed.
~
Mike walked with her. "You want to talk about it?" He asked, not wanting to overwhelm her.

<3