Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 09:52 PM

"He... He knows me too well, that's how. He knows that I'd never want my child to grow up without a dad." Ella said quietly to Torie before looking over at Mike and half-smiling, still thinking about the pregnancy thing, "Hey, Mike."

After eating the celery stalk, Heather went to the bathroom. Not to throw up, surprisingly, since it was only celery, but to wash her face. She noticed a pregnancy test in the garbage. Who... Torie? Ella?... Oh my God, it all makes sense now. The secrets, the whispering, Ella going to see Kyle in jail. She's pregnant. Even though she put two-and-two together, she wasn't sure how she was going to react to this information. She was already in trouble with Torie, and confronting Ella now would likely result in Torie kicking her out. Instead, she kept this information to herself - for today.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 09:57 PM

"Ella, you know that he is not going to be in the child's life. He cares only for himself." Torie replied, can't believing that she actually thought Quinton would care about this child. "And besides, we don't know if its his and why does it have to be the baby's biological father. There are many people who grow up with their step-dad as their real father."

Mike hugged her. "How was everything?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:04 PM

Ella sighed in response to Torie, and then said to Mike, "It wasn't great. He's excited about it, but not for the right reasons." She explained to him everything that had happened.

Heather was trying hard to listen into the conversation in the living room from the kitchen. She stood around the corner, out of their sight. It was Ella's, and Kyle's who she thinks is the father? Confirmed. She better watch her back tomorrow. Mike and Torie can't watch her all day at school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:09 PM

Mike shook his head. "Well, hopefully it won't be his. And even if it is, doesn't mean that he has any right to the child. You aren't going to get out of jail, right?"

Torie sighed, her excitement from her tattoo officially abolished. "Ella, please. You can't seriously be thinking about getting out. He isn't going to be a father. He is just going to use your love for your child as his gain. You said it yourself, he is monster. Monsters can't love."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:17 PM

"Whatever I choose to do will be my decision. I did some research on my phone the bus ride back here, and apparently you an have a paternity test done when you're 8 weeks along. Right now, I'm assuming I'm around 3 or 4 weeks? So next month I'm definitely going to do that." She paused, "But ultimately, if it is his, I... I might have to see about helping to get him out of jail. I know you guys hate that choice - I hate that choice - but it's what I feel right would be best right now. Maybe Ill be able to think more clearly tomorrow... it's been a long day."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:19 PM

Torie was about to begin again on why this was such a terrible idea when Mike spoke up. "Of course it has been a long. Do you want to go watch a movie?" He asked, smiling.

Torie frowned, wanting to talk about this now. "Are you hungry?" She asked instead.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:22 PM

"I don't really have time for a movie. It's getting late and I have to go home soon. Maybe tomorrow, Mike? Ill have a quick bite to eat before I go." Ella gave Mike and kiss and walked with Torie to the kitchen.

Heather heard them talk about food and hurried away from the doorway and over to the kitchen island, sitting on a stool there.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:26 PM

Mike followed them.

"What do you feel like, El?" Torie asked, ignoring Heather.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:33 PM

Ella shrugged, "I don't know, maybe some sandwiches? I'm really hungry though so make lots."

"Of course you'd want lots of food." Heather mumbled to herself. She took out some homework and worked on it to keep her mind off things.

"What did you say?" Ella looked over at her.

"Nothing. I was talking to myself about my homework." Heather lied.

Ella didn't believe her, but she tried to ignore her. She continued talking to Mike and Torie, "Oooh, maybe grilled cheese sandwiches. I haven't had one of those in a while."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:38 PM

Mike nodded. "Of course. Grilled cheese sandwiches coming right up." Mike replied, getting all the ingredients out and began making them.

Torie looked at Heather. "You are a guest in my house. You would be wise not to forget that." She pursed her lips together. "You already walking on thin ice."

<3