Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 09:11 PM

"That's your opinion. I always bet on black." Quinton said with a laughed and laid down on the bed.
-
Heather shoved her still-somewhat burning joint in the back pocket of her jeans. The heat caused her to wince as she stood up and moved out of the way. "See, nothing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 09:14 PM

Alex rolled his eyes and went back to his card game.
~
Torie moved over to where Heather was and got a nice big whiff of the smell. She picked through the bushes and then turned to Heather. "Where is it?" She asked, folding her arms.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 09:17 PM

"Where's what?" Heather asked, playing dumb. "I have no clue what you're talking about. Maybe somebody nearby is having a campfire and that's what you smell?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 09:21 PM

"Please, don't insult my intelligence." Torie was quite annoyed with her. "Either fess up and face consequences or you can leave now. I'm sure if I call Janelle and let her know what happened, she won't let you stay at her place either."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 09:24 PM

Heather took a deep breath and pulled the joint out of her back pocket, giving it to Torie. "I'm outside. I thought the rules only applied inside the house."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 09:26 PM

Torie took it, holding it by the end. "No. I said it applied to all of my property. This is an illegal substance and I will not have it in my house or outside my house. This is your first and only warning. Next time, you're out on the street." She said, taking the joint inside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 09:31 PM

"It's not like it's f*cking heroin or crack cocaine... It's pot. God, I need new friends, you guys are all so strict with this stuff." Heather followed Torie inside.

Ella soon arrived at Torie's, she shouted, "Hey guys. I'm back from the station."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 09:34 PM

Torie turned to her. "If you don't f*cking like, then get the hell out of my house. I am doing this because your parents kicked you out. The least you could do is be grateful." She snapped, before throwing the joint into the toilet and flushing it. When she heard Ella, there was a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." She muttered, walking past Heather and giving Ella a big hug. "I am going kill her." She whispered in Ella's ear, obviously at wits end.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 09:41 PM

Ella hugged Torie back, "You can kick her out whenever, if she's bugging you that much. You're too nice, Torie." She whispered back, "Also, I talked to Quinton. He's... happy. He's going to try to use this baby as his ticket out of jail."

Heather folded her arms, watching the two talk but unable to hear them. She headed into the kitchen and took out a celery stalk, eating it plain.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 09:44 PM

"Oh, I am tempted to kick her out. I just found her with a joint in my garden. I gave her a warning but if she does it again..well, she's out. And why doesn't that surprise me. How does he think this is his ticket out?"

Mike came downstairs. "I heard yelling. What's up?" He asked, before seeing Ella. "Hey babe!" He smiled, face lighting up.

<3