Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 10:24 AM

Ella didn't bother walking slow for them to catch up. She figured that they could catch up on their own. She just wanted to go to school and get the day over with. She hoped it was a false positive, that she wasn't pregnant, but she knew that likely wasn't true. She was pro-life and would never consider an abortion, but she didn't know what she could do. If it was Quinton's kid, and he was in jail for even just part the child's life, she didn't think that would be fair to the child. She didn't want to get Quinton out, but she didn't want him in jail either. It was quite the predicament.

Heather was sitting in front of her locker, deep in thought.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 10:27 AM

Mike and Torie eventually caught up with her.
~
Janelle was walking into school and saw her. "Hey." She said to Heather, opening of her locker.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:31 AM

Heather sighed, "Hey, Janelle. How are things with you? I feel like crap today."
-
Ella didn't talk to Mike or Torie. Instead, she walked to her own locker, grabbed her things, and quietly went to class.

((Ew, I gotta leave in 15 minutes. =( ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:35 AM

Janelle shrugged. "Meh. I'm ok. Why do you feel like crap?"
~
Mike sighed, not knowing what to do.

"Relax, Mike. She just needs some space, ok. The only thing we can do is make sure that she knows that we are here for her."

"Ok...I'm gonna go to class." He said, opening his locker and grabbing his stuff.

"Alright, see you later." Torie opened her own locker.

Mike walked to class as well.

((Ewwwww! You can skip to anytime))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM

Before Heather could answer, one of the girls from the bathroom earlier was talking to another friend and walked by. Quietly, but still loud enough Heath and Janelle could both here, she said to the other girl, "That's the girl I was talking about."

"The head cheerleader?"

"Yeah, just throwing up in the bathroom. It was so gross."

The second one fake coughed as she said, "Bulimic."

Heather stood up and pushed the second girl onto the ground. "I f*cking heard that. I said I had the flu."

The first girl helped her friend stand up. As they walked away, the first one said, "She has a lot of strength for someone with bulimia."

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU, KEEP WALKING." Heather yelled out after them. She shook her head and turned back to Janelle, and sarcastically said, "Now I feel much better. Between that and everything that happened yesterday... Ugh."

((Can you skip to after school or whatever? I gotta go to school. >_> I'll probably post at some point while I'm there, and then I'll be back at 4ish your time.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:49 AM

Janelle sighed. "Then stop being bulimic. You beat it once. You can do it again."
~

Soon it was after school and Torie went to the meeting spot. She kept trying to figure out what to do about Ella and her maybe pregnancy. Why now? Of all things that we have to go through still, why do we now how to deal with this. She thought. If it is the spawn of Satan's child, then I have not a clue what we are going to do. He isn't going to care anyways. He isn't going to give a da.mn about Ella or the child. As much as I don't want Mike in the situation, I would rather it be her child than Kyle's.

"Hey Torie." Mike said, breaking Torie's rambling thoughts.

"Hey Mike. Ella's not here yet." She replied.

"Oh, ok..." He said, quietly sitting down and waiting for Ella.

((Ok. I will definitely be on later tonight hopefully around 9 but I have training and the guys don't seem to understand the concept of other people have things to do. -.- But I am also going out to lunch with a board member to see what the hell went on at the last couple meetings. So yeah. Sorry this weekend is going to be insanely busy this week.))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 11:53 AM

Ella met up at the meeting spot, she sighed and said, "I guess we're going down to the police station? You two don't have to come."

Heather had also gone to the spot, since she was going back to Torie's. "Whatcha guys talking about? The police station? Kyle and Alex are there. So I'm not allowed contact with my boyfriend, but you guys can?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 01:36 PM

Torie rolled her eyes. "This is none of your business, Heather. And Ella, if you don't mind, I would rather not go the station. If you want me to come, I will."

Mike nodded. "Ella, I will come if you want."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:11 PM

"That's fine, Torie. I understand. Mike, maybe it's best that you don't come either. This is between him and me, I would hate to drag you into this." Ella said.

"The way you guys are talking, it probably has to do with Kyle, and since he's my boyfriend, it is my business." Heather folded her arms.

Ella shook her head, "I'm not telling you why I have to go. You walk back to Torie's place with her and forget about it." She gave Mike a hug, and took a city bus to the police station. She didn't want him to be there, because she didn't want Quinton being rude to Mike, and she didn't want Mike upset.

Heather rolled her eyes. She planned on asking Quinton about it later. To Torie and Mike, she asked, "You guys really can't tell me? Ella's not here, I won't tell her if you tell. I feel so left out."

-

Ella arrived at the police station and asked the women at the front desk to talk to Quinton. "Your name?" The woman asked.

"Ella Bennett."

The woman looked up Quinton's name and saw in the attempted murder charge against him, Ella had been the victim. "Um, ma'am, some of the other officers would actually like to speak with you. You are aware that Mr. Quinton is in jail for allegedly attempting to murder you."

"It's complicated, but yes, I do realize that. May I please speak with him before the police? It's very important."

"I'm sorry Ms. Bennett, but we are not supposed to-"

"I think he's the father of my unborn child, does that change anything?" Ella said, emotionless.

"Oh, um. Legally no, but if that's what you're here to talk to him about, I can try to get around the rules. We will bring him out to see you. Sit down in the waiting room."

Ella nodded and sat in the waiting room while one of the guards went to get Quinton. The guard approached his cell and said, "Mr. Quinton, you have a visitor."

"Huh?" Quinton got off the bed and went to the bars. "Who? Heather? My parents?"

"No, a girl by the name of Ella Ben-"

"ELLA." Quinton reacted, shocked. "Hey, Alex, you hear that? Ella came to visit me. I am the master manipulator. I'm in jail for allegedly attempting to kill the girl, and she STILL comes by to say hello."

The guard didn't say anything, just left Quinton out of the cell and handcuffed Quinton's hands in front of him.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 06:51 PM

Torie looked at Heather. "I'm not telling you. If Ella does not want you to know, then I am going to respect her wishes. Now, I have something that I need to do. Heather, you can go to my house. I believe Frankie is there if you want him to make you a snack. Please tell him that I will be home for dinner. I will see you all later." Torie replied, walking towards the bus station as well.

Mike just stood there. "What the hell?! I am suddenly chopped liver!" He asked, annoyed by the fact that both girls just left without him. He sighed and then started to walk to Torie's. He wanted to play CoD.
~

Alex shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. We will see when you come back if she is here to really say hi."

~
Torie caught a bus and went into the center of town. She walked until she found a little shop called Fancy Tattoos. She took a look at the outside of the shop. It was in a very nice part of town, a lot of upscale restaurants and shops were nearby, and it looked very clean and modern. She opened the door and walked in.

There was a loud ding from the bell above the door and there were some chairs and tables in the entrance. A young woman, probably mid-20's, looked up from a catalog. She had on a sleeveless shirt and her arms were covered in tattoos. She smiled. "Hi. Welcome to Fancy Tattoos."

Torie smiled back and walked up to the counter. "Hello. I would like to get a tattoo."

"Ok, well do you know what you want or do you need some ideas? My name is Marie, by the way."

"Victoria, and yes, I know what I want."

Marie looked at her for a second. "Haven't you been on the news and TV lately. Aren't you the resistance leader."

Torie nodded. "Yes ma'am, I am."

Marie nodded. "Awesome! I never have agreed with the Program. I am glad someone is standing up to them." She smiled. "Now, what do you want?"

"I would like the words 'Be Brave' in script on my upper right shoulder."

Marie nodded. "Alright. Let me see what I can do for you."

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-06-2013 at 07:28 PM.