Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 01:41 AM

Quinton laughed again, "Ella ain't gonna testify. And that still doesn't prove I tried to kill Ella. I had no intention of ever doing so, it's a moot point. They need to show I had intent to commit murder. Like I said, good lawyer, and I should get off relatively easy. In the eyes of the law, I'm not a previous offender, this should be cake. 5 years, I'm 23, still young. Don't worry 'bout me, you should worry about yourself. You'll probably be joining me soon enough if you keep hitting girls."

He was overly cocky, but he had always been. That's just who he was. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 01:45 AM

Alex was more calm cool and collected. He knew what he was facing, assault charges, and that if he played his cards right, Torie would be in his arms in about a month. xD

"I'm done talking to you." Alex replied, going back to his card game.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 01:49 AM

"Whatever, slimeball." Quinton laid down on the hard bed.

((Next day? It'll be Monday))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 01:51 AM

((Okie dokie))

Torie was up early and downstairs cooking breakfast.

Mike had slept at his own house the night before. He texted Elle. Morning, gorgeous

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 01:57 AM

Ella texted back a Good Morning. She enjoyed his morning texts. She got ready for school, dressing in jeans, a hoodie, and her converse. She started to walk out the door when Liv came out of her room. "Morning, sis." Ella said to her.

Liv yawned. "Good morning."

"Don't you have school, Liv?"

"Not the same one as you. I have to go to the special high school beside The Program, because they don't let us go back to the regular one. Too dangerous."

"Oh. See you later then. Remember, I'm always here for you. Text me if you need any help, k?"

"Stop being so worried, Ella."

"El. Call me El." Ella gave her sister a hug and started her walk to school. On the way, she stopped at a small shop and bought a pregnancy test. She didn't have time to use it at the moment, but she didn't want to forget about it, so she decided to get it when she passed the shop.
-
Heather woke up, and forgot she was at Torie's for a second. Once she realized where she was, she went downstairs and joined Torie in the kitchen. "Hey."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:01 AM

Mike met up with her at the corner. "Hey. Where is your sister?" He asked, expecting to see Liv walking with her.
~
Torie looked up. "Good morning. Want some eggs?" She asked, making herself a plate.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:04 AM

"After The Program, they send you to a different school." Ella shrugged. "I don't know for how long or anything."
-
"Um." Heather looked at the food. "It looks really good Torie, but... Okay, fine, I'll eat some. Just a little though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:09 AM

Mike nodded. "Ok. Want to head over to Tor's?"
~
Torie nodded and gave her a small plate. She made a little bit more for herself. Since she hadn't eaten a lot for a bit, she still couldn't eat a ton of food at one time but she made herself 3 eggs. "So, are you going to throw this up after you eat it?" Torie asked, casually eating her eggs.

((I am going to bed soon. I am tired))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:13 AM

((Me too))

Ella nodded. "Same old, same old."
-
Heather stared at her eggs, playing with them. "That's really none of your business, Torie. I don't throw up everything I eat. What, is that another rule now? I can't purge?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:14 AM

He started to walk towards Torie's.
~
Torie shrugged. "Nope. I was just curious." She replied, eating her eggs.

((one more post))

<3