Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#271 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-04-2013, 02:55 PM

Alex was just watching the scene play out. He wasn't ready to make his move, he wanted to wait until Torie fell even further for this mistake and then crush the mistakes dreams and Torie's. She would have a broken heart and need a shoulder to cry on and he would conviently be there for her. She would then fall in love with him like he did so many years ago. He would be happy and so would she. "Well, have a pleasant time tonight. I shall be retiring to my room." He announced, getting up.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Ok, dude."

Torie brought Ella up to her room. She opened the door, which reveal a nice spacious room. It had a large walk in closet, a queen size bed, a dresser, a chest, and an area to do her make up and hair. There was also another door for her bathroom. Her room was done up in a deep royal purple with teal accents. She had dark curtains over the two windows, a floral pattern on the bed, and flowers on the chest and make up station. She had Paris, London, Moscow, and many other large European cities pictured on the walls.

She walked right over to her chest and started to go through some pants. "Hmmmm...no, not that one....not that one....no....this could work...or this....not this....and this one."

She walked over to the bed and threw three pairs of pants on the bed. One was white with vampire bunnies, another was green with frogs, and the last one was a pink and white plaid pattern. "Your choice."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#272 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Ella took the plaid ones and got changed.

"You are such a square, bro." Ryan shook his head, laughing at Alex. He tried his best to sound like a posh, rich, old British man. "Goodnight, young chap."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#273 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2013, 03:05 PM

Torie nodded and grabbed the one with the bunnies. She also threw on a shirt that covered her bo.obs. She threw on a pair of slippers and then lead them both back downstairs.

Mike laughed. "Yes, good-fellow. Have a good night indeed. And watch out for all those buggers on the way up." He added to, in a really bad British accent.

Alex glanced back and flipped them the bird. Then headed upstairs. He passed Torie and Ella. "Good night, ladies."

"Night Alex." Torie said, nodding. "Hope you sleep well."

"Hope you get sleep."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#274 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 03:08 PM

"Nighty night." Ella smiled.

Ryan was bent over, laughing hysterically. "What a loser!"
(#275 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2013, 03:13 PM

Mike nodded, laughing to hard to respond.

Torie walked in and raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I want to know."

<3
(#276 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 03:15 PM

"Nothing, nothing." Ryan tried really hard to stop laughing. "So what's next on the docket? Video gaming?"
(#277 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2013, 03:21 PM

Mike nodded. "I could do with some more Halo."

Torie shook her head. "I thought we could all watch a movie. Something like the notebook or 27 dresses or Titanic."

Mike mimick throwing up. "Uhhh no."

<3
(#278 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 03:26 PM

"A chick flick? F*ck no. I'd rather kill myself."

"Tasteless, Ryan. Super tasteless."

"Oh come on Ella, it's a saying!"

"A tasteless one given the epidemic."

"I didn't even -"

"Think? You never do, do you?" Ella turned to Torie, "Ignore him. I want to watch a movie. I haven't seen 27 Dresses yet. I'm sure you have other rooms in the house we could watch a movie in if the boys don't want to watch."
(#279 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-04-2013, 03:34 PM

Torie nodded. D@mnit, Ryan. Why the hel| did you have to go and scr.ew this up. You could have said anything else like can't we compromise or what if we watch The Avengers or something. I don't know or care. I just wanted to watch a movie with you and snuggle. "Yeah we can go to the room next door."

Mike nodded in agreement. "Yeah, us boys do manly thing, you women do womenly things." He said, caveman style.

<3
(#280 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Ella headed to the next room, while Ryan started Halo back up and sat on the couch.