Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 12:31 AM

"I ran out and haven't gotten more." Ella looked away from him, "I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't even have bothered saying anything to you. My luck, it doesn't involve you anyway. Who knows, I might not be pregnant. I hope I'm not. I'm only 16. I feel like one of those bimbos on 16 and Pregnant."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 12:32 AM

Mike laughed. "You are way too beautiful to be a bimbo on 16 and Pregnant." He said, hugging her. "Why don't we wait to stress out until we find out if you are actually pregnant, ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 12:35 AM

Ella forced a smile. "Okay. But I'm going to need to buy a pregnancy test, and that's going to be sooooo embarrassing. Let's deal with that tomorrow, and spend the rest of the day with my little sister."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 12:36 AM

He nodded, kissing her soft and passionately. "But you are not leaving this room until you give me a real smile." He said, a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 12:39 AM

Ella laughed and smiled, "You're too silly, Mike, I can't help but smile."
-
Heather texted Janelle about what happened.

((BTW, after this, we can skip. OH, and I just realized, are both Quinton and Alex in jail? xD))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 12:42 AM

((OMG THEY ARE!!!))

He grinned. "Alright, let's go see your sister." He said, picking her up and carrying her downstairs.
~
Janelle laughed when she read the text. So, are you going to follow all of her conditions?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 12:45 AM

((Hilarity must ensue.))

Heather replied, Do I have a choice? Now that I've told you, you'd probably make the same rules if I asked to stay over.
-
Quinton couldn't help but notice who was sitting in the cell across from him. With a little laugh, he said "Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 12:48 AM

Pretty much. Except I would still kick you out if you smoked pot. What did your parent's say when you told them that you were staying at Torie's?
~
Alex looked up from his game of Solitaire. "Quinton. What an unfortunate chance of seeing you in here." He said, sounding bored. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 12:52 AM

My dad doesn't want me to come home, so he said he doesn't care where I'm staying. And you'd kick me out for pot? That's so lame. Pot should be legal.
-
"What a hilarious chance of seeing you here." Quinton smirked, and mocked Alex using a pompus British accent. He the said, "Heather told me you were arrested this morning for harassing Torie and trespassing, or whatever. So much for being with Torie, she f*cking hates you, man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 01:01 AM

And yet its not. So you are kinda sol on that stance. What's Torie up to?
~
Torie was done eating and was back out on her parent's balcony, going over more paper work. She was also answering emails from news shows who wanted to not only interview her but also her and people from the program.
~
"We have a love/hate relationship. Its always kinda been our thing. Besides, that is none of your business." xD

((I gave Alex a russian accent xD)

<3