Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2013, 09:07 PM

Wendy was quiet for a moment, and then said, "Thank you for the comment about the food. I don't cook very often, so I hope it tastes as good as it smells. As for the resistance... My husband and I believe The Program is a good thing, and I do not want talk of any resistance in this house."
-
Quinton had given Heather some pot, after Heather told him that she had her previous bag to Torie. They were still on the couch getting high when there was a knock on the door. "One sec." Quinton said as he put the bog back on the table. He wasn't sure who it was, but since he was high he didn't bother putting anything away. He answered the door, and saw a couple police officers. Upon smelling we'ed, they barged past him and inside the house, one of the officers putting Kyle in handcuffs.

Heather looked over and saw the cops, who came over and put her in cuffs as well. The two were then brought out to the police car.

((You be one of the cops. lol))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2013, 09:09 PM

"Oh...uh, sorry." He said, suddenly feeling awkward. "Hey Ella, you want to show me your room?" He added, wanting to just put space between him and Wendy.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:27 PM

((Be one of the cops. =P))

Ella nodded, "Yeah. This way." She led him to her bedroom. The colour scheme was cream and powder blue. She sat down on the bed and sighed, "Sorry about my mom."
-
Heather was brought to one car and searched. The cop searching her found her pot. He did a quick search for her name and noticed the crash from the other day. The cop asked her, "Were you driving your car when it crashed the other day."

"Yeah, I was."

"Are you aware it is a crime to not report a crash?"

"I figured since it wasn't with another car it wasn't a big deal."

"Were you under the influence then as well?"

"Even if I was you have no proof that I was and you have to catch me doing so when I'm driving, so that's a loaded question." Heather said angrily.

"We're only asking for your cooperation, miss."

"Let me see my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, we can't do that. You are being charged with possession of an illegal substance." He said, putting Heather in the car.

Meanwhile, Quinton's house was being searched and he was being talked to about the drugs in his home and the picture. By this time, his parents were up and trying to convince the officers to let their son go.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:31 PM

A female cop was talking to his parents. "I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Quinton but we cannot let your son go. He is not only in possession of an illegal substance but we also have evidence of his having access to Qwik-Death. These are both serious crimes and that is not to mention what we may find in his room or the house."
~
Mike shrugged, sitting down next to her. "Nah, its my fault. I shouldn't have brought it up. I just wasn't thinking."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:43 PM

"Kyle's a good kid. He's the school's starting Quarterback. You can't be serious about this. There must be an explanation for the Qwik-Death, and as for the drugs, he's an 18 year old boy, half the kids his age smoke pot." His dad tried to defend him.

After finding the ecstasy in his room, the cop that was talking to Kyle told him he was going to have multiple possession charges, an attempted murder charge, and possession of drug paraphernalia charge. He was put in a different cop car from Heather.
-
"It's alright, she isn't mad over it, she's just like most parents... she thinks The Program is going to help. Seeing Liv today will probably just make her think that even more."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:50 PM

She shook her head. "I am sorry, Sir, but we have no choice. Your son is in possession of marijuana and ecstasy but we also have evidence of the Qwik-death. I understand that you feel your son is innocent but all the evidence is pointing to guilty. He is going to be brought downtown. He will have multiple possession charges, attempted murder charge, and possession of drug paraphernalia charge. I am sorry to have to inform you about this." She explained.
~
Mike shrugged. "And depending on how your sister is, they might change their mind."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 10:02 PM

"Attempted murder?!" Kyle's mom shouted, "Kyle would never!"

The cops did also find the bottle of Qwik-Death. They took it, the drugs, and Kyle's bong to the station with them. The cop that had questioned Kyle told the female cop, "We found the Qwik-Death in his room. We have Mr. Quinton and Ms. Davis ready to be taken to the station. She is the same girl who crashed and ditched the red VW Beetle into a stop sign yesterday."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 10:06 PM

"Alright. I will finish up here and then be over." She replied, before turning back to his parents. "Ma'am, Sir. The only thing I can do for your son is recommend you to find him a very good lawyer. Here is all of the information on where we are taking him and his charges." She said, handing them a piece of paper. "I hope your day gets better." She said, before walking over to her car.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 10:20 PM

((Oh geez... Quinton needs a defense lawyer... o_o))

Kyle's mom broke down and cried in her husband's arms as they watched the cars drive off.

Once at the station, both Kyle and Heather had their mugshots and fingerprints done. Kyle was immediately brought to a holding cell, while Heather was given the chance to make a phone call to her parents. "Hey, dad? It's Heather."

"Are you coming home soon?" He asked her. "Your mother and I need to have a chat with you about the car."

"Save it, dad. I'm... I'm in jail. I was arrested."

"ARRESTED? For what?"

"Possession of some pot. I hardly had any on me, and I'm guessing I won't be held too long, but I thought I'd call and tell you. It might just be a fine or something."

"Heather Amanda Davis..." He said coldly. "I cannot believe you right now. My daughter. Arrested."

"Dad, it's really no big deal. I'll probably be home by tonight."

"If you are released, don't bother coming home yet. If you aren't, don't ask me for bail. I was upset with you yesterday, Heather, and now I'm livid. Are you hanging out with that boy again? Kyle? He's no good, Heather. Listen when I tell you if you stay with him, he will be the death of you one way or another."

"He was arrested too - for possession of marijuana, MDMA, and Qwik-Death, as well an attempted murder charge."

"ATTEMPTED MURDER?"

"It sounds worse than it is. It happened a while ago, and-"

"Heather, if you stay with that boy, I do not want you in my house."

"But daddy-"

"No BUTS, Heather. He is going to ruin your life. Make the right choice for once." Her father hung up the phone, and Heather was taken into the holding cell.
-
Ella shrugged, "I can only hope, but I still think it's only going to reinforce their opinions."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 10:22 PM

((Ella's dad....? Poor Heather. xD))

Mike slipped an arm around her. "Hey, you ok? You sound a little down."

<3