Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2013, 09:00 PM

Heather and Ella both got in the car, Heather in the passenger seat.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2013, 09:06 PM

Janelle got into the drivers and Mike climbed in next to Ella.

Soon, they were arriving at Ella's.
~
Torie let out a sigh of relief once everyone left. To her, there was a new sense of peace inside her quiet how. She loved all of her friends dearly but everyone had just wrapped themselves around her so much that she felt like she was suffocating. She needed just a little time for her, by herself. She grabbed the resistance papers and went into her parent's bedroom. She walked over to the balcony and stepped out, loving the fresh air. She sat down at the table and started to go back over the plans, revising and editing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:12 PM

Heather hopped out of the car, "See you guys later. Kyle's waiting for me." She took her purse and started walking to Quinton's.

Ella took a deep breath and got out of the car. "Here goes nothing... There's still half an hour before my mom said Liv was coming back. I guess I'll have to introduce you to my parents, Mike. And Janelle, thanks so much for the ride."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:13 PM

Janelle nodded. "No problem, Ella. Hope everything goes well." She replied, smiling.

Mike got out with her. "Don't worry, hun. Everything will be fine." He added, slipping his hand into hers.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:32 PM

"I know it'll be fine. She's going to be so confused when she sees me, but at least she'll know that I wasn't lying before when I said she was my sister." Ella waved at Janelle, and then went to the door. She lived in a very nice, large, newly constructed house with lots of big windows in an upper-middle class suburb. She rang the doorbell.

"Coming, coming." A woman said from inside. Ella's mother, a short overweight woman with a warm and kind face smiled when she saw it was her eldest daughter. "Ella, I was concerned you wouldn't come for some reason. Mother worries, you know. Who is this young man?"
-
Heather went over to Kyle's, knocked on his door, and he let her inside. His parents were there today, but asleep since they worked nights. His parents were both of average height and weight, with thin blond hair. His mother's eyes were blue, and his father's were brown. His parents weren't incredibly involved with his life.

Quinton smirked when he saw Heather, "You look great, babydoll."

"I feel like sh*t. Super stressed out over that car crash last night. OH, and the cops were over at Torie's this morning." Heather said as she walked inside, past him.

"Want to smoke?" He asked her, setting things up in the living room for them. "Tell me more about these cops. Why were they there?"

Heather took a hit as soon as he was done. She exhaled and then explained, "Alex attacked Torie or something. He threw your name out there. Torie said that she couldn't love Alex because of what happened with Ryan, and then he said something about you being easy for him to manipulate since all you wanted was your wh*re back. I told him you were way smarter than he was, and then he called me stupid. Total @sshole. And then Torie went up to her office with the cops for something, and then they left."

Quinton took a hit from his bong after Heather did, and couched it up when he heard the last part, "What did you say? That last part... What did she give them?"

"How am I supposed to know, Kyle? She didn't tell me."

"Did you get rid of those pictures I told you to? I'm sure you had the chance yesterday."

"What? No, I didn't even think about that. It didn't seem important right at the moment."

"HEATHER. IT WAS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking right yesterday."

Quinton put the bong down and grabbed Heather's face, pulling it toward him. "It. Was. Incredibly. Important."

"I doubt anything happened regarding that picture, Ky-"

Quinton took a couple of loud deep breaths, and then picked his bong back up and handed it over to Heather. "You're probably right. Let's just... Let's just calm down."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:34 PM

Mike smiled, holding his hand out. "Mickael White, ma'am. Nice to meet you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:43 PM

"Can I call you Mike?" She asked with a smile, "My name's Wendy. My husband, Ella's father, you can call Jay. Come on inside you two, we have lots of food if you're hungry."
-
Quinton didn't forget about what Heather had said, and was internally freaking out that the cops had that photo and could barge in and arrest him at any time.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:46 PM

"Mike is just fine, Wendy." Mike said, walking in. "You have a beautiful house. Ella, are you hungry?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:52 PM

((I kind of want the cops to arrest Quinton, and Heather as well for possession right now, but I don't want to if you have other plans. ))

"Thank you very much, Mike. We work hard to keep this place incredibly clean. Ella's father is a renowned defense lawyer and he often brings his clients by. I also believe that cleanliness is next to Godliness."

Ella shook her head, "I think I'm going to wait until my sister gets here."

The dining room table was set up buffet style with a lot of southern influenced food. Wendy had grown up in Georgia and when she did cook, which wasn't all too often, she used the same recipes that had been in the family for generations.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:57 PM

((Nope. No plans here. Go right ahead ))

Mike nodded and gazed at all the food. "Wow..." He said. "That is a lot of delicious smelling food, Wendy. And that is quite ironic that your husband is defense lawyer and Ella is friends with a resistance leader." xD

<3