Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2013, 06:24 AM

Ella nodded, "Go ahead and have one. We'll all still be here."

Heather had gone to the bathroom to throw up her breakfast, and then returned to the living room. "Kyle texted me, so I'll be going over there now. Janelle, can you give me a drive?"

Heather, and Ella, would be very upset with Torie if they knew she had given that picture of Quinton to the police. Heather since Kyle was her boyfriend, and Ella since she was still worried that The Program would see that and consider it a trigger for suicide.

Quinton was at home, waiting around for Heather to come over.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2013, 09:26 AM

"Shouldnt you be going to your parents house?" Janelle asked.

Torie knew Heather wouldnt like her but, frankly, she didnt care. "Alright. I will be back in a bit." Torie said, going upstairs to take a shower.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 12:50 PM

"My dad says I'm in huge sh*t when I get home, so I need to go to Kyle's place first to relax."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 01:24 PM

"And after you get done at his place, how are you getting home. I am not taking you to Kyle's."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 05:33 PM

"Pleaaaaseee drive me there, Janelle. I'm obviously not going to drive home today. I'll see if Kyle wants to drive me, or I'll find something else."
-
Ryan was hanging out with his 'friends' Doug and Lissa in the common room, playing poker. Lissa asked, "Ryan, why are you here? Do you remember?"

Doug answered for him, "Two-strike violence policy."

"Oh, dear. I guess with a guy your size, you probably only have to poke someone to get a violence strike against you." Lissa said, shocked.

Ryan shrugged, "I don't remember what exactly I did, or who I beat up... All I know is what Doug said. I guess I used to be an angry person. What about you, Lissa?"

Lissa laughed, playing with her newly dyed crimson hair. "If I remembered, they wouldn't be letting me go tomorrow. I can't even tell you generally what got me here." She looked at a supervisor near the doors leading outside, who was waving for her to come over. She smiled, "Yay, I get to go to the Community Center. I'll talk to you boys later. If I don't see you before I leave, be sure to keep in contact with me - now that I don't remember my old friends, I have to keep my new ones."

A female supervisor was signalling for Ryan to come over. Confused, Ryan said to Doug, "I have my therapy tonight, why would they want to speak with me?"

Doug shrugged, and Ryan walked over to the supervisor. The woman told him, "Ryan, you have a visitor. Your sister is here to see you."
-
Ella received a phone call, from her mother. She walked to the other room and answered, "Hello?"

"Ella, sweetie, your sister is being released today. We would like you to come home."

"Liv is coming home...? I thought I wasn't allowed to see her until I'm 18?"

"No, you already know she's alive, there's no reason to hide her from you. Your father and I have told you that we're very sorry that we even had that thought. You need to be here in an hour, to welcome her back."

"Yeah. I'll be there. For sure."

Ella hung up, and then told the others what her mom had called about.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 05:40 PM

Torie had come down while Ella was in the other room. She hugged her. "That's great, Ella!" She replied, smiling.

Mike nodded. "That's awesome, Hun."

Janelle smiled. "What a great surprise. And no, Heather, I am not driving you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 05:50 PM

Ella sighed, "Yeah, it's great, but she still won't remember me. I'll have to rebuild that relationship. I need to go home now, though. I'll tell you guys about it later."

Heather folded her arms, "Janelle, I usually drive you everywhere. The least you can do is drive me to my boyfriend's. Whatever, I'll take a... ugh, a bus. I should probably leave now. Go f*ck yourselves, all of you." Heather turned around and walked out the door, p*ssed. After shutting the door, she reopened it and said, "I'm sorry about saying that, it was mean. Janelle, can you at least drive me to Ella's with her? Kyle only lives down the street from her."
-
Jane frowned when she saw Ryan. "Brother, you look sick."

Ryan was much paler than usual, and had lost a little bit of weight. He looked down at himself, "I don't think I do. Don't I always look like this?"

"You look pale, and... sick." Jane sighed, "Forget it. How are things?"

"Alright. Things are getting easier here." Ryan replied.

((Dinner))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 05:53 PM

Janelle sighed. "Fine." She said, grabbing her keys.

Mike looked at Ella. "Hey, you want me to come."

"Good luck, Ella." Torie said, smiling.

((Be back in an hour or so. Have to drop somebody off at their school. -.-))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 06:18 PM

"Sure, Mike." Ella smiled.

"Yay! Thanks, Janelle!" Heather hugged her. "Let's go right now."
-
Jane shook her head, "Things aren't any easier back home. I feel like I'm talking to a prisoner. This is such an awful way to see you, Ryan. I'm sorry for saying that mom would be disappointed in you."

"You said what?" Ryan raised a brow.

"Before you left, I got really upset and said it. I didn't mean it."

Ryan sighed, "That's okay. Oh, Jane? I had - or, I guess have - a girlfriend, right?"

Jane didn't know how to reply to Ryan saying that. She really wanted to tell him the truth, but she was afraid that if she did then they would wipe his memories of her too. When Ryan got back, and they weren't being watched, she would be able to tell him the truth. Teary eyed, she mumbled, "No... No, you don't."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 07:50 PM

Janelle stood there. "Come on. Let's go. See you later, Torie." She said, walking out.

Mike looked at her.

"I'll be fine, Mike." She said, smiling. "Have a good time. Help her sister."

Mike nodded and walked out after Janelle.

<3