Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-04-2013, 12:11 AM

"I was going to give it to you, anyway. Night, night, Torie. Hopefully you'll be in a better mood in the morning because you're such a buzzkill right now." Heather left the room. She asked Janelle, "What's her problem? She acts like pot is some huge deal or something. I'd rather smoke pot than smoke cigarettes like that trashy friend of hers does. Why doesn't she take Ella's smokes away?"

((Gotta go to bed. I'll be on in the morning, and I might be on at school if I can, but I won't be home until 6PM EST, my time which I think is 5PM yours?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-04-2013, 12:17 AM

"Because cigs are not illegal." Janelle said, following the maid. She opened a door for Janelle. "Good night, Heather." She said, before closing the door. She flopped on the bed with a 'Ahhhhh'.

The maid continued to the next room over, opening the door for Heather.
~
Torie took the pot and flushed it down the toilet, washing her hands afterwards. Then she crawled back into bed, snuggling with Yoda and eventually falling into an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

((okie dokie. I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I may not be back on til around 8:30/9:30. I have school til 2:40, so 3:40 your time. And then I am meeting with my teacher at 4:45/5:45 for help with math and then a CERT meeting at 7/8pm.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2013, 07:45 AM

"Oh my god, you guys are so lame..." Heather mumbled then went into the room and quickly passed out on the bed.

Quinton hadn't cared much about whether or not Heather had made it home safely. Sure, he could have asked her to stay the night, but he somewhat hoped that something did happen. He was still angry at her for breaking up with him the first time, he didn't have any positive feelings for her. It was all a farce to infiltrate the group and to, at the same time, get back at Heather for their breakup.
-
Ryan had a nightmare.

"Ryan, don't you remember me?" Asked a girl whose face was blurry and unfocused, but he could tell had long auburn hair.

"I'm sorry? Who are you?"

"I'm your girlfriend... Ryan, you HAVE to remember. Fight. Fight it. Remember."

"I... I can't. It's too hard. I can't remember..."

"Ryan, my name..."

"What?"

"Ryan, my name is Torie."

"Torie. Torie. He repeated."

She was holding the locket, "Don't forget, Ryan. Don't forget your mother, or your friends, or me. Please, keep fighting." The girl disappeared.

"NO, TORIE, DON'T LEAVE MEEE..."

((
Next Day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM

The next day, Torie got up and decided to go over to Ryan's. She had gotten a couple calls from friends saying that they would be willing to check Jane out as a chef. She got up, showered, and was dressed. She grabbed the numbers for the people and then started to walk towards Ryan's, making sure to lock her bedroom door.

Soon, she was arriving at Ryan's and knocked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2013, 12:30 PM

Jane, looking like she hadn't slept in days, answered the door. "Oh. Torie. I... I was told not to talk to you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2013, 12:51 PM

Torie frowned. "Who told you not to talk to me? And why?" She asked, puzzled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2013, 02:28 PM

"People working for The Program. They want Ryan's family not associate with his friends... For the sake of his recovery. They talked about him like he was a crazy person. He's already been gone almost a week... I'm having a hard time coping."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2013, 03:21 PM

Torie sighed. "Ryan isn't crazy. You and I both know that. And what do you think about what the Program is saying?"

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-04-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2013, 06:36 PM

"I would really like to keep in contact with you, Torie, you're a sweet girl. I'm just afraid of what would happen if The Program found out I was talking to you. They might erase his memories of ME." Jane sighed, "I will talk to you today, though. What did you come here to say?"
-
Heather got a morning phone call from her parents. They had received a call from police about finding Heather's car crashed into a sign. "Heather, why in the world did you not call us or the police right away?" Her frustrated father yelled at her.

"I, uh-"

"Don't UH me, young lady. Were you drunk? High? There is no reason why a person, in their right mind, would crash and ditch a car in the middle of the night."

"I saw a dog on the road, and I didn't want to-"

"Heather, don't lie to me like that, I am your father."

"But, dad-"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a friend's-"

"What am I supposed to tell the police? They want to make an official report."

Heather sighed, "I don't know, that I twisted my ankle and a friend happened to drive by and saw me, so she picked me up and then I forgot to report it? That sounds believable."

"What's the truth though, Heather?"

"Please don't tell the cops the truth, daddy."

Her father paused and said, "I won't, Heather, but tell me."

"Fine, I was driving while I was high on pot and E. I'm sorry, it was stupid of me. I thought I saw something on the road, though-"

"Heather... Oh, Heather... You are in big trouble when you get home." Her dad said, sounding disappointed, and then he hung up.

Heather sighed and went to the living room, sitting on the couch.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2013, 06:42 PM

Torie handed her a piece of paper. "Mr. and Mrs. Blanchett are willing to try you out as a chef. I talked to them into giving you at least a taste test. They are high on the social status, so experience with them can really help. That's their number." She replied, "And I understand, Jane. I don't want them to...I don't want them to erase any of memories of you, Tom, or your mom. I just wanted to give you that." She blinking back tears.

She wasn't surprised that the Program had fallen so low as to 'ask' Ryan's family not to talk to her. But it hurt, and she couldn't do anything about it...yet.
~
Janelle came down. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked.
~
Mike woke up and stretched.

<3