Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2013, 11:26 PM

Heather laughed when Janelle said 'higher than sh*t', "That doesn't even make sense. Sh*t goes in the toilet, and that's not high up at all unless it's, like, on an airplane or something like that. But YAY FOR JANELLE! You're the bestest." Heather jumped into Janelle's car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-03-2013, 11:29 PM

Janelle got in the driver's seat and started to drive to Torie's. There was no way that she was going to take Heather home.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 11:32 PM

"Either I am so high I have no clue where we are, or we're going the wrong way." Heather said, looking out the window. "Kyle and I had such a fun time tonight. I forgot home much I missed the drugs! So happy and stress free, like the world is a fluffy place filled with bunny rabbits and rainbows."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 11:37 PM

Janelle sighed and just kept driving, squeezing the wheel til her knuckles were white. Soon they were pulling up to Torie's. "Alright, we're here." She said, getting out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 11:41 PM

"Torie's place? Are you and Torie my parents now? I'm older than both of you guyses." Heather looked at the house, and got out of the car, "Has it always been this big before? OHMYGOD, this place would make for an epic all-night party. Lots of land, so neighbours won't even bother complaining. We should TOTALLY throw an all night party. Alex lives in the guest house over there, we can invite him since you think he's so cute. OMG, it will be awesome, let's go ask Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 11:48 PM

Janelle shook her head and walked to the front door, knocking. One of the maids answered. "I'm sorry, Miss, but Miss Freemon is no longer taking visitors." The maid informed.

"Will you please let her know that Janelle needs to talk to her." Janelle asked.

The maid hesitated, then nodded. She closed the door and walked upstairs.

Janelle texted Torie. Hey, Heather is higher than ****. Can we stay over? I sent the maid up to ask you.

Torie read the text before the maid got to her room. She knocked softly. "Miss Freemon. There are visitors at the door. They asked-"

"Let them in and tell them to pick a room. I will talk to them in the morning. I do not want to be disturbed." Torie said, holding her pillow tightly.

"Yes ma'am." The maid hurried back downstairs. "Miss Freemon said to pick a room but she has retired for the night and wishes to be left alone."

Janelle nodded. "Of course. Thank you. Come on, Heather." Janelle said, walking inside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 11:52 PM

"What a fancy-pants, that Torie is. Doesn't want to say hello because she's retired for the night." Heather said, in the snootiest voice she could muster. "Who does she think she is, the Queen? Ms. Freemon my @ss, she's such a spoiled b*tch, OH, and you didn't answer about the party, Janelle. Can we pleeeeeease party? I want to listen to music and dance. I'm not tired."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 11:56 PM

"No, we are not partying. I am actually tired and I want to go to sleep. Lets go choose our rooms, ok." Janelle said, following the maid upstairs.

"This is Miss Freemon's room." The maid said, as they walked past.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2013, 12:00 AM

"Ooooooh, the Queen's bedroom. I wonder how regal it is." Heather burst Torie's door open, "HELLO, YOUR HIGHNESS! How fantabulicious to see you! Why are you clutching your pillow like that? Need to take the edge off? Kyle gave me some pot to take home, want some?" She was talking super quickly as she pulled out a small bag of the drug. "It's not much, but OMG, you'll feel wayyyyyyy better. I was scared the cops were going to pull me over and find me super duper high and with this on me, but instead I totaled my car. Isn't that a funny story?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2013, 12:06 AM

The maid came in. "Miss Freemon, I am so sorry. She burst in before I could stop her."

Torie stood up, slipping her robe on. "Alyshia, its ok. And please, call me Victoria." Torie said, looking at Janelle. "You brought her to my house with we'ed on her?"

"I didn't know." Janelle said, shaking her head.

Torie snatched the we'ed out of Heather's hands. "I will be taking this." She said, p*ssed off. "Now. Please, get out of my room."

<3