Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2013, 06:22 PM

"Oh my God, Janelle, if it was any other guy you wouldn't give a sh*t if I ditched a meeting to hang out with him." Heather rolled her eyes and sat down, leaning back in her chair, taking off her shoes, and resting her feet up on the table.

"First, you shouldn't say the Lord's name in vain, secondly you shouldn't put your feet on the dinner table - that's gross, and thirdly, even if it was only Quinton she didn't like, she has plenty of reason to feel that way." Ella said quietly.

Heather raised a brow and looked at Ella, keeping her feet up. "I have answers for all of those. Lord's name? Yeah, 'cuz you're such a good Christian, Ella. Second, I'll do whatever I want. And that last part, who I date is also my business and mine only, k?"

"You also smell really strongly of marijuana."

"Whatever, I don't think so. If anyone else thinks so, they can speak up now, but I won't give a sh*t. God - sorry, GOSH - you guys are so insane, you totally ruined my buzz."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-03-2013, 07:02 PM

Torie stared at Heather. "First off, please get your feet off my table. Second, we have some concerns about you dating Kyle. We don't trust him, to be frank. We-"
Janelle cut her off. "What Torie is trying to say is that Kyle is using you. We don't think he has changed and we know that he doesn't like the resistance. He didn't treat you well the first time. He didn't treat Ella right. What makes you think he will treat you right?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM

Heather took her feet off the table. She shook her head, "I'm not trapped into dating him. If I think he's using me and not treating me right, then I can leave him. For now he's acting fine and I remember why I fell for him in the first place."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 07:09 PM

"You told me that he is a great manipulator. What makes you think that this time is any different?" Torie asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 07:17 PM

"It's just a feeling I have, why do I need to explain myself? I'm not a child, I'm an adult woman. If you must know, I love Kyle, and I always will. He would never try to hurt me. My eating disorder is my fault - I should have never been fat in the first place. I weighed, like, 125lbs. Now I weigh 107. Kyle was just looking after me and wanted me to be healthy."

"Do you hear yourself?" Ella asked, shocked.

((Be back soon =/))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 07:25 PM

Torie stood up. "You want to see how much Kyle has changed?" Torie snapped, walking out of the room and grabbing the photo of Quinton holding Ella under the Qwik-Death. She walked back in and slammed the photo in front of Heather. "This is what your guy did. He held Ella under Qwik-Death and threatened to kill her unless Mike begged for her life. And just to prove a da.mn point he even put a drop down her throat. He tortured Ella by saying that he would send both her and Ryan into the Program if she didn't do everything he said. He made her str*p tease to get the guys pumped before a game. THAT is what your amazing guy did. And now you want to tell me he has changed. Bullsh.it. He is playing you. Take the da.mn wool off your eyes and open them." Torie replied, her voice rising with every word.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-03-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 08:26 PM

Heather stood up, took the picture, and ripped it into little pieces. "I'm sorry about what he did to Ella, but that's none of my business. He'd never do anything like that to me, because he loves me."

"REALLY?" Ella stood up as well, angry. "Get it through your ditsy blonde cheerleader head! HE DOESN'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT YOU. He threatened to kill me!"

"It was probably your fault. I did get mad at him for all that, I argued with him after I heard he was mistreating you and after getting Ryan taken away. But we've been talking since then and he apologized for doing those things."

Ella left the room, "Whatever, you're out of the resistance. BYE."

Heather scoffed, "Like she has any choice in that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 08:34 PM

"Actually she does. We are voting right now on whether you get to stay or not. Ella is obviously against you being in the resistance. Everyone else?"

"Out." Cole said.

"Out, as well. I like you Heather but we have to think about the resistance." Greg replied.

Janelle shook her head. "Out."

Mike nodded. "Out."

Torie nodded. "Well, majority rules. I'm sorry, Heather, but your relationship with Kyle is endangering the resistance. Therefore we have no other option but to ask you to leave."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 08:39 PM

Heather's jaw dropped. "What? Seriously...? Wow. I thought you guys were my friends - especially you, Torie and Janelle. If you really wanted me to be 'safe' from that 'monster', you're going about it the wrong way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 08:45 PM

"We are, Heather, but right now hard decisions must be made. Unfortunately, this is one of those. We are still your friends but I will not put this resistance in jeopardy because you are too blind to see what Kyle is." Torie replied, harshly.

Janelle nodded. "We can't help you if you won't help yourself."

<3