Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2013, 03:32 PM

Ella agreed. "That's a great idea, Torie."
-
Meanwhile, Ryan decided to hang out alone in his room for a while, instead of with Dave in the common room. He tried as hard as he could to remember Torie's name, but it just wasn't coming to him. Soon enough, he was called in for his next therapy session.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-03-2013, 04:37 PM

Torie nodded. "I think it will raise lots of questions and cause the government to start answering questions. Also, I have been getting calls about doing interviews. What do you guys think?"

Cole shrugged. "As long as its where we can actually spread the word of why the Program is bad, then I'm game."

"I think it's brilliant. When do you want me to release the tape?"

"Tomorrow. When should we have the next protest?" Torie asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 04:57 PM

Ella shrugged, "Any day works fine for me. We can always do it Thursday again, make it a regularly scheduled Thursday thing. Where were you planning on having it?"
-
Quinton and Heather, both quite high by this time, were laughing around and having a good time together. Quinton was acting incredibly normal, until he said to Heather, "You said earlier you had a resistance meeting today, right?"

"Oh, I blew it off."

"To hang out with me?"

"Yeah, well, it's always the same old sh*t. Protest this, stop The Program this, then Torie whines about Ryan and yada yada yada boring." Heather laughed, "That pretty much sums it up. Janelle can tell me about it later. I bet it's going exactly like I just said."

"Why do you even care about The Program, Heather? It can't get you."

"I'm not at risk, but my little brother is 10 and in 3 years, I don't want him at risk for being sent there."

"3 years is a long time." Quinton said, taking Heather's hand. "Maybe the suicide epidemic will be gone by then. Plus, no matter what Torie says about Ryan, he deserves to be in there. He was physically violent. I probably saved her from his becoming abusive to her, by getting him sent away."

Heather half-agreed, "I suppose that's true. I don't think he'd hit her, but if he ever did it would have been dangerous."

"Exactly." Quinton smirked, glad that Heather had somewhat agreed with him. He asked her, "Why don't you text Janelle and see what they talked about at the meeting? It's likely nothing too crazy, but if you're a part of this resistance Heather, then I support you and I want you to know what's going on at that meeting." He lied. He didn't support her or their cause, but he wanted to make her think he did. "Of course, don't tell her I'm the one who asked because we know how she feels about me."

Heather nodded and giggled, "Good idea. You're so smart." She texted Janelle, What's happening at the meeting? Anything interesting?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 05:05 PM

"Yeah. I like that. Just every Thursday. Where should we do it next?"

"Well, we could do it outside the Program again. Kids will be outside and we can give them a live look at what is happening to the people inside." Greg suggested.

"Or we could do it outside Hatton's and some of the other Congressmen houses. Really drive in the point." Cole piped up.

"Or the mayors house." Janelle suggested. Her phone went off and she saw it was Heather. She quickly read the text and dismissed it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 05:11 PM

"Those are all good ideas." Ella said, "I don't know if we can legally do a protest outside of someone's house though."
-
"Hm." Heather wondered, "She's normally quick with her replies."

Quinton shrugged, "Maybe the meeting is still going and she didn't want to respond yet."

"I'm gonna call her." She dialed the phone and called Janelle.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 05:18 PM

"Good point, Ella. Let's do it outside the Program then."

Cole nodded. "Yeah. I think that it would really drive a point across."

Janelle heard her phone ring and quieted the phone, letting it go to voicemail.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 05:28 PM

"Anything else to discuss then?" Ella asked Torie.
-
"UGH." Heather didn't bother leaving a message, "What a b*tch. I'm going to call Torie then." She said as she called Torie's cell number.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 05:35 PM

Torie shook her head. "Nope. I don't have anything else? The floor is open. Greg?"

"Nothing on this end." He said.

"Cole?"

"Nope."

"Mike?"

"All good here."

"Janelle?"

"Already spoke my peace."

"Ella?" Torie asked, looking at her phone as it started to ring. "Hang on guys. It's Heather....Hello."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 05:36 PM

"Torie! Hey, I tried texting and calling Janelle, but she didn't answer. I was wondering how the meeting went? Anything I should know about?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM

"Well, nothing much really. We were actually getting ready to end the meeting." Torie replied.

<3