Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2013, 12:19 AM

"Anything funny? No. No, I don't think so... That's a silly question to ask." She chuckled. "We just had a good time. He asked to hang out this weekend so I said I'd text him tomorrow to hang out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-03-2013, 12:24 AM

"Well, we have the resistance meeting tomorrow so I don't know if you will be able to hang out with him." Janelle said, happily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 12:26 AM

"Pfft. I'm sure you can just tell me what happens after the meeting. OR, maybe I'll see if Kyle wants to come."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 12:29 AM

"NO!" Janelle said, a little too quick. "I mean, the entire group would have to agree to that. Besides, I doubt Torie would allow Kyle anyway near her house."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 12:33 AM

"Whatever, then I won't go, you can call me after and tell me about it. And why do you hate Kyle so much? Are you jealous or something? If I may quote Mean Girls, 'it's not my fault that you're in love with me or something'."

((One more post for me))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 12:39 AM

"Why do I hate Kyle? Do we really need to go over that again? I hate the guy because of everything he did to you. And no, I'm not jealous. I'm worried. And I can't watch you deteriorate next him again. You want to get back with Kyle, go ahead. I guess I'll see you around." Janelle said, letting go of Heather and walking away.

Torie sighed. "Dammit."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 12:45 AM

"Janelle..." Heather sighed, and then walked in the opposite direction toward her own house. She really didn't want to get into an argument over this, so she thought it would be best not to follow her.

Ella looked at Torie, "Should we follow Janelle, or just go home?"

((Okay, night night! School starts for me tomorrow morning, so I want to get a decent sleep. =P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 12:57 AM

Torie shook her head. "Let's just go home. I will talk with Janelle and Heather both tomorrow at the meeting."

"But Heather said she wasn't coming." Mike pointed out.

"Then I will just talk to Janelle." Torie walked out of the bushes. "Mike, I am heading back to my house. You can stay with Ella, go home or come to my place. I don't care. Just please be at the meeting. Same offer goes out to you, Ella. Good night." She walked towards her house.

Mike looked at Ella. "What do you want to do?"
~
Janelle walked to her house, feeling hurt and betrayed. She had been there through the hell that Kyle had put Heather through. She had been there when Heather did everything right and Kyle still didn't think she was good enough. And now seeing Heather just go running back to that monster was a slap in the face. She couldn't watch her deteriorate again. Besides, what if Kyle was using Heather to get info about the resistance. He had to be stopped, but she couldn't think how.

((No problem. I was going to get off at 11 anyways. Night ^.^))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2013, 08:17 AM

"Torie's, it's the weekend. Let's go catch up to that girl." Ella said, then starting to follow Torie.

At the moment, Heather didn't care what Janelle thought. Quinton had been really nice to her today, and she still had feelings for him. She really thought he had changed.

Quinton, of course, hadn't changed and did plan on using her for both information of the resistance, and to get rid of the copies of that photo. He knew the only way Heather would take him back is if she thought this time would e different, so he had to really turn on the charm.

((Next day? I should be back from school 1PM my time, noon yours.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2013, 10:26 AM

Torie shook her head. "You can go after her but I am going home." She said.

Once home, Torie grabbed Yoda and went upstairs to her room. She changed into a big t-shirt and crawled into bed, snuggling with Yoda.

Torie was standing outside Chicago's Congress building. "And this is why, with a heavy heart Congress and the President have decided to shut down the Program." Congressman Hatton said to a crowd of cheers.

Torie started to cry and cheered. All of their hard work had finally paid off. The Program was getting shut down and everyone was being released. "Ryan!" Torie whispered to herself. She turned and ran through the crowd and straight to the program. She waited outside with everyone else who were waiting for loved ones.

Ryan finally came out--holding the hand of another girl. Torie paused, not sure what she was seeing. She walked up to Ryan. "Ryan, do you remember me?" She asked, smiling.

Ryan shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"I am your girlfriend, Torie." Torie said, swallowing.

"I'm sorry but I already have a girlfriend." Ryan said, pulling this other girl closer to him. "You know, this wouldn't have happened if you would have just taken the deal, Victoria."

Torie was taken back. "You know I couldn't take that deal. There was more at stake then just one person." She defended herself.

"But if you would have just taken the deal, then I would have remembered you. I would have not gone through with the Program and I wouldn't have had to go out and find this other girl."

Torie sat up in her bed, disturbing Yoda. He gave a nice little cry in protest. Torie picked him up and cuddled him, sobbing. "He can't forget me, Yoda. He can't forget me." She cried.

((Good morning! Hope your first day was awesome! I have to get some math help and some help with a paper after my class so I might not be on for a bit.))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-03-2013 at 12:52 PM.