Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#251 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2013, 01:14 PM

Mike nodded and pulled out the newest Halo game. He quickly put it in and threw a controller towards Ryan.

Torie shrugged. "Maybe in a bit. I will invite him for dinner but I get this feeling that Alex doesn't care for Ryan and vice versus. I can't take anymore stress, ya know." She snuggled into the blanket, watching the guys play.

((so totally got mooned by a ginger boy today at the train station))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#252 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 01:28 PM

((O_O Weird))

Two hours later, it was time for dinner.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#253 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 01:38 PM

((the kid was like 13ish and first flipped us off and one of my family members flipped him off, I waved at one of the guys and then the ginger mooned us. I was like OMG! And turned around. XD))

Kiki came into the room. "Victoria, dinner is ready. Would you like to eat in the formal or eat in kitchen?"

Torie paused, thinking. "Let's go ahead and eat in the formal room. It will give us more room. And what is for dinner?"

"Mini turkeys stuffed with a duck, pheasant, and stuffing mix served with mashed potatoes and gravey, stuffing, and green bean casserole."

"Yummm!" She smiled. "Please inform Alex of dinner as well and thank you Kiki!"

Kiki nodded and left to go inform Alex.

Torie turned to her friends. "Are you guys ready for dinner or should I just have them bring you in plates?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#254 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 01:41 PM

"I'm ready for dinner." Ella smiled.

"Me too - I'm starving!" Ryan also had a big grin on his face, "Let's eat!"
(#255 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 01:54 PM

Torie laughed and stood up. "Come on guys!" She said leading them into the dining room. As they walked, she casually slipped her hand into Ryan's.

When they got to the dining room, Alex was already sitting at the head of the table, with a glass of wine. Torie sighed. "Alex, you cannot drink here. You are not legal."

"And your point is? Torie, I can drink if I would like to." Alex took a drink just to prove it.

Her eyes narrowed. She let go of Ryan's hand and walked over to Alex. She picked up the glass and took it into the kitchen, dumping it in the sink.

Alex was trying to get out of the chair but had somehow manage to get himself wedge in, so he looked like a flopping whale. "TORIE! You d@mn woman! How dare you take my drink away."

She didn't reply. She walked back in and sat down at the end of the table, with a look of checkmate.

<3
(#256 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 03:24 PM

Ryan found the situation a little amusing. He drank beer with his dad all the time, so he did feel like it was an over-reaction from Torie to pour out the wine, but watching Alex flail around was hilarious. He laughed and sat down at the table, "Too bad, bro. I would have joined ya."

Ella also sat down.
(#257 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 05:02 PM

Torie and Alex just glared at each other. Frankie came in with dinner, serving each person, starting with Torie, then Ryan, then Ella, Mike, and finally Alex.

Torie took a bit of her food and nodded. "Well done, Frankie. It is delicious!"

Mike nodded. "Absout-e!" He agreed, with his mouth full.

<3
(#258 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 05:30 PM

Ryan asked, "What is this? It's like turkey, but it's got stuff in it..."

"Stuffing?" Ella finished.

"Well, the stuffing, but also..."

"More meat."

"Yeah. Yeah, like it's meat stuffed in meat stuffed with more meat... It's good, though. I've just never had something like this." Ryan said, once again stuffing his face with food in a very unmannerly fashion.
(#259 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 05:38 PM

Alex rolled his eyes at both Mike and Ryan. He was taking smaller bites and want stuffing his face.

Torie laughed. "It has duck and pheasant in it. It's fabulous huh!" she said, also taking small bites.

<3
(#260 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 05:40 PM

Ella also took small bites. She wasn't completely barbaric. xD

It didn't take Ryan long to finish, "Yum. I am stuffed - just like that turkey."