Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 06:02 PM

Ella took his hand and they went to school.

((I'm not really in the mood to RP right now, and dinner's soon. I'll be back on in a couple hours. Skip to lunch or after school?.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 06:10 PM

When they got to the school, it was flooded in a sea of red. Not only were students wearing red but so were some adults. Torie smiled, looking at all of the support. She was still upset over the bribe from the Congressman but seeing everyone wearing red gave her hope that they will succeed.
~
Soon it was the end of the day and time for everyone to get ready for the game.

Torie headed into the locker rooms, hoping to get this night over with.

((ok. No biggie I need to get some stuff done anyways))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-02-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 07:15 PM

Heather had worn a red skirt, while Quinton hadn't worn any red because he simply didn't care. Outside the locker room, he gave Heather a hug and then went inside. Heather joined the other cheerleaders in the Girls locker room. She said to Torie, "Your idea worked well. Lots of red today."
-
Ella went to the bleachers, because she wanted to watch Torie cheer.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 07:19 PM

Torie nodded. "Yeah. I'm surprised at how many people wore red."

Janelle had worn a pair of skinny red jeans with a white shirt. She walked into the locker room as well. "Hey guys." She said, starting to change.
~
Mike sat down next to Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 07:32 PM

"Too bad our uniforms are blue and gold, and not red." Heather laughed. She was already changed and was standing around, waiting. "I'm going to tell Kyle he needs to change into something red for our friendly date. He didn't wear any red today."

-
Quinton was out on the field, doing a pre-game warmup.

Ella smiled and held Mike's hand.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 07:36 PM

Torie paused, not sure that she heard Heather right. "Did you just say that you were going on a date with Kyle? As in, insane Kyle?" She asked.

Janelle nodded. "Yep. She agreed to go out on a date with him. Sorry, a date that is 'just as friends'. He also gave her a box of chocolates."

Torie looked at Heather. "Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, just seeing what he's done to Ella makes me cringe. You dated him for 3 years. I hate to think of what he did to you."
~
He also smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 07:51 PM

"He wasn't always so bad." Heather tried to defend him. "I mean, he's always been a cheating lowlife since apparently he did that since Day 1 of our relationship, but he didn't start acting too insane until near the end."

Heather was being half-truthful. It had gotten worse as the years progressed, that was right, but he was never a good boyfriend by any means. Aside from the cheating, Kyle had repeatedly called her too fat, which led to a vicious battle with bulimia. Heather had even been hospitalized a few times for complications with her disorder and malnourishment. She remembered that ever day after lunch she would go to the school bathroom and tell Janelle to run every faucet to cover up the noise. Although he had never hit her, he had manipulated/threatened her into doing most anything he wanted while constantly spiking her foods/drinks with ecstasy to the point where she was rarely not high. The list of awful things he had done to her was long, but he was her first love and she knew she'd always have some feelings for him.

"You and Janelle need to let me make my own choices." She added.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 07:55 PM

"Hey, I didn't mean it in that way." Torie said. "I hope you have a good time."

Janelle rolled her eyes, wishing that Torie wasn't agreeing with Heather's decision.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 08:02 PM

"I will. You guys ready, it's about time we go out onto the field."

Heather left the locker room and went onto the sidelines of the football field.
-
Ella asked Mike, "How was Torie really feeling this morning? I thought I heard some commotion before I walked into the kitchen."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM

Janelle looked at Torie. "Why did you do that? Why would you encourage her?" She demanded.

"Because if she thinks that we are against her, then when he does f*ck her up, she may not come to us for help. This way, she knows that we are still here for her." Torie said, standing up and walking out.

Janelle paused. "Hey, Torie."

Torie stopped. "What?"

"Want to go to the movies tonight?" Janelle asked, eyes mischievous.

Torie laughed and nodded. "Sure. Why not?"

Janelle followed her outside to the game.

Torie sighed, not wanting to be out on the field.
~
He sighed. "She still won't eat. I don't get how that girl can survive off bananas. I've had to use Ryan against her a couple times. I think she is blaming herself for Ryan being in the Program and is regretting not taking the offer. But, I think her drive and passion for this resistance is amping up. What do you think Ryan did when he saw her on TV?"

<3