Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 05:29 AM

((5:30here. LOL))

The next day, Ella went to Torie's house before school started. This time she didn't knock, and instead walked right on inside. "School, guys!"

Heather drove Janelle to school.

Ryan woke up, and still had a pounding headache.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 05:37 AM

"Torie, please. You have to eat." Mike pleaded.

"I'm not hungry, Mike." She mumbled, pushing a plate of pancakes away from here.

"Torie, come on. I know you feel bad about not getting Ryan out of there but you still need to eat."

"I said that I'm not hungry." She said. "Ryan told me that I was different from Alex, that I lead with my heart. But yesterday I didn't lead with my heart. Yesterday I lead with my brain because my heart was screaming to take the deal."

"But in the end, it is the right decision. Ryan would have never wanted you to stop going after the Program. He wants to see its downfall as well. You made the right decision."

"Then why do I feel like sh*t."

"Because, unlike Alex, you do have a heart. And that heart is what has lead to the movement against the Program."

She sighed and started to nibble on the pancakes.

((you can skip to whenever. I don't have anything planned.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:51 AM

"Hey guys, school." She walked into the kitchen. "Mm. Those pancakes look good. Are they low cal?"

-

Even though Ryan felt like sh*t, they made him do a morning therapy session. He willingly took the pill and sat down at the therapists couch. "Look, Doc, I have a killer headache. I haven't felt this bad since I was hungover a couple weeks ago."

-

When walking with Janelle in the hallway, Quinton approached the two girls. "Heather. Janelle." She smiled at them.

"Kyle." Heather replied in the same static tone. "The date is still on for tonight. As friends, right?"

"Yeah, friends. I know you wouldn't be interested in anything else anyway, right?" Quinton knew that wasn't the absolute truth. He knew that, although Heather said she was a lesbi@n, that she would still want to be with him anyway. Maybe no other man, but he knew she really loved him.

"Well, I mean, like..." Heather sighed, "I dunno, Kyle."

"We'll talk about it later today. How was the protest?"

"I thought you didn't give a f*ck, remember? That's what you said at Torie's party when you caused a scene with Ryan that cost him his freedom." She said, annoyed.

"That's the past."

"The not-so-distant past."

"Still, the past. I want to put that behind me." He smiled and put a finger under Heather's chin, lifting it and kissing her softly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:12 PM

Mike nodded. "Yeah, they are. You want some?"

Torie looked up, sadness still rippling through her eyes. "Hey El." She said, still picking at her pancakes.
~
Janelle frowned. "Kyle, what the hell do you want?" She snapped. "Haven't you done enough damage for a lifetime?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:38 PM

Ella looked at the time and said, "Yeah. I think we have enough time." She sat at the table with Torie, "How are you feeling, Torie?"
-
Quinton laughed, "I'm not here to cause any damage, I'm here because I decided I should be friendly to my ex. I'm trying to be nice." He smiled at Heather, "I'll see you after school."

Then he walked to the football field to play with his friends.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:42 PM

Mike nodded and made her a couple pancakes.

"I'm fine." She said, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "How about you?"
~
Janelle glared after him. "I don't trust him and neither should you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:46 PM

"I'm doing alright. I thought the protest went really well."
-
"I don't 100% trust him either, so don't worry about me, I'll be careful. I think he may have changed though. Why do you care so much, anyway?" Heather asked. "It's totally unimportant. It's just a movie with a friend."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:50 PM

"Yeah. Seems like its really starting to take off. Especially with some countries already going through talks about shutting down the program. Hopefully some of the bigger countries start to follow suit." Torie added.

Mike put a plate of pancakes in front of Ella. "There you go babe." He said. "So, do you think a lot of people will be wearing red today?"

She shrugged. "Its one thing to come out to a protest. Its another to show your support publicly."
~
"I care because I am your friend." Janelle explained.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:54 PM

Ella had worn a red cardigan in support. "I know lots of people will be." She finished her pancakes and got ready to go.
-
"It's not even a date-date though, and it's in a public place. Nothing will go wrong."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Torie was wearing a simple red v-neck t-shirt. She grabbed her bag, gave Yoda and quick kiss, and then started walking out the door.

Mike had worn a simple red shirt as well. "Come on, hun." He said to Ella, holding out his hand for her to take.
~
Janelle nodded. "Ok."

<3