Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 04:44 AM

Ella was shocked at his deal. Of course she wanted Ryan back, and she was about to tell Torie to take the deal before she realized that this wasn't just about Ryan. This was for all the other teens in the world that had either been taken, or lost someone they were close to in The Program. She didn't know what to say.

"No way!" Heather immediately objected. "I'm sorry Torie, I now you love the guy, but before you answer with your heart, think with your head!"
-
Dave was asked questions about Ryan's relationship with Torie. After his therapy session, he went back to the room and climbed into the top bunk, also falling asleep.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 04:54 AM

Mike was also shocked speechless.

Janelle agreed with Heather. "Torie, I agree with Heather. There is more at stake than one guy."

Torie had already made her decision before anyone had spoken. "Congressman, I don't know what you take me as but I am not a lovesick girl. Yes, I care about Ryan and I love him. I would do anything for him but there is more at stake than just him." She stood up, making herself seem bigger. "You can see me, you see my peers as a bunch of teenagers but we are more than that. We are standing up for what we believe in. And I am sorry say that I cannot take your bribe. If you want to talk solutions, if you want to talk about how the Program is flawed and not working, we will be glad to stay. But if all you want to do is patronize us like children, well, we have more pride in ourselves than stay."

Congressman Hatton frowned. "Well, I am sorry that you feel that way and I have seen that I have wasted my time here." He said, getting up. "You kids have a good evening, now." He walked out the door and shut it.

Torie stayed standing up.

"T, I got that all. Loud and clear." Greg's voice said.

Mike just stared between Torie and the door. "What the hell just happened?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 04:58 AM

Ella shrugged, "He tried to bribe her using Ryan. He didn't want to talk about the resistance, unless we were willing to shut it down."

"Then f*ck him, and f*ck Congress." Heather said, full of fire. "They'll have to listen to us eventually. They know that, that's why they were willing to make a bribe. We're getting close."

"I guess we head home then?" Ella wondered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:04 AM

Torie nodded. "Yeah, lets head home." She said, walking out of the room.

Cole, Janelle, and Mike followed after her.

Thankfully when they got outside, most of the crowd had went home and she didn't have to give another speech.

Torie quietly walked, lost in thoughts and memories.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:05 AM

Heather drove Janelle home.
-
Ella told Torie and Mike she had to stay the night at her own house, and that she's see them at school tomorrow.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:11 AM

Mike nodded. "I am going to stay here." He said, meaning Torie's.

Torie nodded, picking up Yoda and cuddling him. "That's fine. See you later, Ella." She said, sounding distant. "Mike, I will be in my room if you need me."

Mike nodded, sighing. He looked at Ella. "Are you ok?" He asked.
~
Torie walked into her room and laid down on her bed, not bothering to take her dress off. "I'm so sorry, Ryan. I'm so, so, so, so sorry." She said, breaking down.
~
Janelle looked at Heather as she was driving her home. "Well, I can honestly say that I didn't expect that coming."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:15 AM

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow." She gave him a kiss, and then left.
-
Heather kept her eyes on the road as she replied, "You didn't expect what, them trying to bribe Torie, or how well the protest went? I mean, I thought it went well. Congress seems scared about the resistance. If they thought we weren't causing any friction, they wouldn't have tried bribing the resistance leader."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:20 AM

Mike kissed her back and then went up to Torie's room. He went to knock but decided against it. Instead he just went to his own room.
~
"Both, I guess. There hundreds of people there listening to her and the response was amazing. I mean, we are all considered heroes almost. And then Hatton trying to bribe Torie...I honestly don't know how she said no. I was sure that she was going to say yes, even with us protesting."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 05:22 AM

Heather stopped in front of Janelle's house. "No, Torie knew that she couldn't take it. Ryan wouldn't have wanted her to. Anyway, we're at your place. See you tomorrow?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 05:28 AM

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." Janelle said, getting out and going into her house.

Cole was also getting home.

((next day? And also after this last post. Its going on 4:30 here. xD))

<3