Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 01:40 AM

Ella was soon at the meeting spot with Torie. She saw her pacing and laughed, "If you smoked, I'd offer you one. You seem stressed." She pulled out a cigarette of her own and lit it. "I don't blame you. I'm stressed out and I'm not the one who's going to be talking in front of hundreds and hundreds or people."
-
Heather met up with Janelle at her locker first. "Ready to go?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 01:43 AM

Torie looked at her. "Not helping." She said, laughing nervously.

Mike soon walked up. "Hey. Chill out. Just think. Ryan is going to be able to watch this one."

She nodded, calming down a bit.
~
Janelle nodded, shutting her locker door. "Yep. Hey, why were you looking at Quinton so much during stretches today?"
~
Cole came up to the meeting site. "Hey. Who we waiting on?"

"Janelle and Heather." Mike said, watching Torie pace like a tennis match.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 01:50 AM

Heather blushed, "Um, well, he came up to me in the hall earlier and gave me a box of chocolates and asked me out. Other than one snide comment about my eating disorder, he seemed... nice. It was weird. I still don't trust him, but I said I'd go to the movies with him tomorrow."
-
"I totally forgot Ryan will see you today. That has to be exciting. He's going to be so proud of you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:58 AM

Janelle looked at her. "Seriously, Heather? Do you not remember what he did to you? Cause I do. I remember those phone calls, the hospital visits, lying because you asked me to. You have more sense than this. Use it." She said, upset with her.
~
"If he still remembers me." She mumbled.

"Don't think like that. Ryan will remember you." Mike replied. "If anything, you will be the last person he forgets."

Torie nodded, pushing back tears. "Can we just not talk about this right now? I'm already nervous enough." She said, swallowing.

Cole looked at her. "Give Ryan more credit than that. He loves you. Everyone can tell that that boy was heads over heels for you. And when you are up on that stage, just pretend you are talking to us. Just talking to friends."

Torie nodded. "Yeah...I can do this. I can totally do this." She said, not sounding very confident.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:07 AM

"I do remember, Janelle, and I remember everyday after every meal and urge to throw it up. I remember I did that for a guy who was cheating on me, and then I remember everything else he did. He was, and maybe he still is, an incredibly evil person... But people change. Maybe something finally clicked in his head and he changed." Heather rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I already said yes, and I'm going through with it. I still have feelings for him, okay? Let's get going, Torie's probably waiting."
-
"Torie..." Ella hugged her friend. "We all believe in you. Heather and Janelle should be here any minute, and then we'll do this. This is going to help so many people."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:10 AM

Torie nodded, finding strength in her friends. "What would I do without you guys?" She said, hugging Ella back.

"Bury yourself in a hole and die." Mike said, teasingly.

Torie smacked him in the arm.

"Ow!" Mike said, rubbing his arm. "I was just kidding. Jeez."
~
"Why do I have a feeling that you are going to regret this decision." Janelle muttered to herself, following Heather.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:14 AM

Heather didn't bother responding to Janelle, because part of her agreed with her best friend. She knew Quinton was bad news, but she couldn't help herself. She joined the others at the meeting spot. "Sorry we're late. We had a little chat about... something unrelated. Ready to go?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:25 AM

Torie nodded. "No problem. Lets head over there." She started walking as the others followed.
~
When they arrived at the state's Congress building, it was a mad house. Students from all the area's schools were there as were all the press stations. She even had her own podium to stand in front with all of the microphones hooked up. Hundreds upon hundreds of people were there, as not only had students showed up but so had a bunch of adults.

Since there was such a large group of people, there was also a heavy police force. There were regular officers, K-9 officers, tactical officers, and SWAT all present.

Torie looked at this and wondered what the hell she had just gotten herself into. She was starting to panick and wanted to run the opposite way. She wanted to leave and never come back. But she knew she couldn't. She had started this and now it was time to go through with this.

She thought about Ryan as she walked through the crowd. She thought about his smile, his laugh, how he would be proud of her. "Greg, are you all ready?" She asked into her ear piece.

"Ready whenever you are. They aren't going to know what hit'em." He said, smiling.

"Good. Whenever I start speaking, click it over."

"Aye, Aye, Capi-ton!" He said, making her chuckle.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:32 AM

Ryan was in his room with Dave, who was watching cartoons. Ryan had taken a ping-pong ball from the ping-pong tables in the common room, and was bouncing it against the wall, disinterested in the TV... for now. He thought to himself, going over his memories as though he was studying them.

Heather stood with Janelle, and Ella stood with Mike, both of them watching Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:58 AM

Torie took a deep breath before walking up in front of the podium. She looked out at all the people staring at her and grabbed onto the podium. She swallowed. "Hello everyone and thank you for coming." She started, settling down with every word she spoke.
~
As soon as Greg heard Torie start, he turned on all the Program TV's to a news station. And if the Program people tried to change the channel, it would just turn to the same news channel. They wouldn't be getting away from Torie. He also locked them out of their own mainframe, keeping them from tampering with anything they did.
~
"Thank you for showing your support. We are gather outside Congress to show them that the People want change. To show them that it's not just one person who is asking for change but millions. That it's not just one high school, but many. That it's not just one country, but hundreds. To show them that we are not alone in this fight. Not only are we protesting here today, but so are many other high schools around the globe and in our country. We are not alone. We are many voices turning into one and we will be heard. We will not back down! And to show this to our government and to the Program, everyone wear red tomorrow. This will show them that even tho we come from different backgrounds, cultures, countries, we are one. We stand together! We fight together!" She spoke with passion and from the heart. "We are making progress. Some countries are already re-evaluating the Program. This is not in vain. We will be heard and we will create change, not only for our love ones in the Program but for those who have already been through and those headed there."

As soon as she stopped speaking, reporters started to ask her questions.

"How are you feeling about your boyfriend being in the Program?"
"Why is this so important to you?"
"If you could say anything to the people in the Program, what would you tell them?"
"How do your parent's feel about you being a leader of a resistance group?"

Torie paused. "If I could say anything to our loved ones in the Program, I would say this: Remember. Remember your loved ones. Remember your family, your friends, but mostly yourself. Don't let them turn you into a ghost. Fight. Fight to keep your memories alive. Fight to keep yourself. Don't sit and wallow in self-pity because are people out here fighting for you. Fighting to bring you home. Be Brave." She smiled, hoping Ryan would remember telling her that.

<3